Founded in 1998, Directi group is a prestigious tech conglomerate with 19 years of history and 25 software products in the market. The group has churned out successful mass market businesses like Zeta, Media.net, Radix, Flock, Ringo, Skenzo, and Codechef, without any external funding.
What is the role?
You will be responsible for building and maintaining highly scalable data infrastructure for our cloud-hosted SAAS product. You will work closely with the Product Managers and Technical team to define and implement data pipelines for customer-facing and internal reports.
- Understanding of the business process and requirements thoroughly and convert them to the reports.
- Should be able to suggest the right way to the users of the reports.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
- Good experience in working on the performance side of the reports.
- Expert level knowlege of querying in any RDBMS and preferrably in Redshift or Postgress
- Expert level knowledge of Datawarehousing concepts
- Advanced level scripting to create calculated fields, sets, parameters, etc
- Degree in mathematics, computer science, information systems, or related field.
- 5-7 years of exclusive experience Tableau and Dataware house.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the CTO and product team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
Overall 5+ years of experience required in Finacle Development/Support
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Test current products and identify deficiencies
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Investigate product quality to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Good to have knowledge about Database, white box testing
- Collect quality data & perform regression testing
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
- Writing BRD [business requirement document]
Skill Set Required
- 1 to 2 years of proven experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience with a variety of testing techniques such as Functional Testing, UI Testing, Automated Testing, Mobile Testing, Manual Testing, Cross Browser Testing, and others
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Requirement gathering skills
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Work with Dev Team, Professional Services, DevOps to plan out Database deployments
- Tune MySQL Queries, Indexes, Caches to reach 95 percentile performance requirements
- Review Database schema, plan MySQL queries used by development, DevOps, and reports teams
- Review MySQL slow query log to identify and fix slow queries
- Plan Hot and Cold backup of the master DB tables
- Plan and Implement DR plans
- Implement a Datawarehouse / Data Lake / ETL system to generate reports for analytics support
Key Competencies (Functional):
- Proficiency in MySQL 5.6+
- Handling ACLs
- Has personally managed a fleet of servers (> 5)
- Understands different environments production, deployment, and staging
- Worked in microservice / Service-oriented architecture systems
- Has worked with automated deployment systems for migrations
- Can write MySQL queries, MySQL Stored Procedures, and Functions
UK shifts,rotational shifts,Core HR,Oracle Fusion,EBS,Talent management,attrition control,performance management.
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design, and coding of websites, specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using the PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required.
- Working in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications, and infrastructure responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications.
- 1+ years' of experience in web development and software design
1. Research for incomplete information in our database from search engine.
2. Enter specific and right data into our databases.
3. Keep information confidential.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in database related projects.
- Working experience on any of the leading Database management systems viz., Oracle,SQL-Server, etc. (Experience on Postgres database systems will be an added advantage).
- Adequate Database Development skills & should be proficient in SQL coding.
- Working experience in Database SQL Optimization/Performance Tuning.
- Working experience on any of the Database Programming languages viz., PL/SQL, PL/pgSQL,T-SQL,etc.
- Flexible to learn, adopt & scale to any data centric technologies as per the evolving Organizational product strategies.
Ability to troubleshoot Database related issues.
- Good to have skill sets of the Candidate:
- Working experience on Data Warehouse projects or exhibits sound knowledge over the concepts.
- Working experience on Data Analytics/Reporting/ETL or exhibits sound knowledge over the concepts.
- Database agnostic approach to data/database solutions.
- Exhibits sound knowledge on Big-data/Hadoop, Kafka, Map-Reduce programming, NoSQL,etc.
Who We Are
Getir is a technology company, a pioneer of the online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business, that has transformed the way in which millions of people across the world consume groceries. We believe in a world where getting everything you need, when you need it, sustainably, is the new normal.
Getir is growing incredibly fast in Europe, but we want to grow globally. From London to Tokyo, Sao Paulo to New York, our global ambitions can only be accomplished with exceptional technology.
If you've got the experience and the ambition to be a Database Administrator (Postgres) at Getir and a founding part of our technology hub in Bangalore, please apply.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with engineering and other teams to build & maintain our database requirements and answer big data questions
- Use your past DBA experience and industry wide best practices to scale and optimize the database services.
- Regularly conduct database health monitoring and diagnostics
- Create processes to ensure data integrity and identify potential data errors.
- Document and update procedures and processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems as they arise
What we look for in you:
- You have A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, or another related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Database Administrator
- Proficiency administering PostgreSQL
- Extensive experience performing general troubleshooting database maintenance activities including backup and recovery, capacity planning, and managing user accounts.
- Experience in identifying and documenting risk areas and mitigation strategies for process and procedure activities.
- Experience in managing schemas, indexing, objects, and partitioning the tables.
- Experience in managing system configurations.
- Experience creating data design models, database architecture, and data repository design.
- Strong understanding of SQL tuning and optimization of query plans.
- Linux shell scripting skills and experience with production Linux environments
- Experience working with software engineers in a highly technical environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge administering MongoDB (Good to have)
- Knowledge administering Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL & Redshift. (Good to have)
markets. As a Technical Support engineer, you will analyze, troubleshoot, and fix the defects.
You will be responsible for end customer communication, understanding the issue they are
facing, analyzing the functional and technical areas of code impact, and fix the defects
reported. There would be small enhancements in the customer solutions built on top of core
products and you will be working on those items, also any consulting to end customer in case
they have any difficulties in understanding custom developed solution/features
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Technical support for various kinds of algorithmic trading strategies on the in-house trading
2. Deploy trading software for new clients
3. Work with clients, sales and developers defining trading and technical requirements.
1. 2+ years solid experience in either FIX support or trade support
2. Strong knowledge of Indian cash, futures & option markets required
3. Experience with financial front-end applications (preferably algorithmic
trading) in supporting traders
4. Demonstrate excellent customer service skills working with customers in high
stress situations on complex problems
5. Ability to work as a good team player with different internal business and IT
groups to communicate and resolve any technical issues
6. Basic knowledge of Linux, Shell scripting
7. Excellent writing and technical skills with proven experience writing high-
quality documentation for software applications
8. Strong knowledge of FIX protocol and testing procedures
9. Familiarity with C++, Java a plus