and professional email designs, and banner images for websites,. With the desire to learn organizational and business values, they
should be able to determine the requirements and produce exceptional work.
Understand the brief, participate in brainstorming and produce creative designs that result in an engaging
Collaborate with the marketing team and copywriters to understand the exact requirements and
Be a great team player and coordinate with other design teams to seek and provide design assistance.
Use proficient creative software skills to create variety of static and motion graphics for communication
Learn business requirements and organisational values to adapt the same in designs.
Understand how creatives are performing via analysing performance data, and incorporate the same
understanding into subsequest creatives.
• Strong Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Excellent visual design skills in both static and basic motion graphics.
• Basic knowledge of HTML and Adobe XD will be advantageous.
• Ability to present your designs and defend your solutions to various stakeholders.
•E-commerce background is a plus point.
Professional written and interpersonal skills.
• Understanding the Beauty Space is a plus.
• Experienced in determining requirements and meeting deadlines.
•Good layout designing skills and sense of colour usage.
About Caliente Itech
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience in graphic designing
- Experience in designing/ developing e-learning courses
- Experience working with an LMS and course development software
- Excellent English and Hindi written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a team and stakeholders at various levels of hierarchy
- Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
- Experience in Graphic Design software - Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
- Experience in Video editing
- Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
- Express brand values, tone across formats (social media, communication etc.)
- Ideate new forms for brand communication to achieve marketing goals
- Maintain brand consistency & be the brand custodian
- Collaborate with other designers & leadership to drive effective branding
- Champion internal branding
- Atleast 5+ years of visual communication/design experience
- Very strong portfolio & body of work
- Attention to detail, empathy for brand & its values
- Hands-on ability to design on Figma, Adobe etc.
- Very strong verbal & written communication
The successful candidate will possess:
- Thorough knowledge and practical experience working on Photoshop, Corel Draw, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to think creativity and pen down witty ideas and initial layout
- Patient with the process of trial and error of the design
- Creative with an eye for detail.
- Video designing /editing skills are good to have
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand how to use scale and contrast, balance and hierarchy across the design
- Implement Top-notch Colour schemes and designs
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends
- Idea generation, creating designs/concepts and layouts within the given time frame
What we have for you
- Health Insurance
- Career advancement
- Great perk + Performance bonuses altogether
- Flexible working hours
- Great team to work with
- developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Work with the content development team to produce a final design.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Photoshop)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Making templets and graphics for interactive marketing
Making great looking dashboards
Designing A3 size sample forms
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating the necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, Illustrator, Affinity Designer.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.