With C#/Java, and basic coding knowledge.
At Regions, the Performance Engineer conducts a
wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements as well monitor the performance of the production systems.
- Collaborates with other engineers to develop
testing and monitoring approaches
- Focuses on assurance in the areas of error
rates, response times, and impact to infrastructure
- Designs, scripts, configures, and run
performance tests to validate production readiness of software applications and
infrastructure for stability and performance
- Supports testing needs of new projects,
infrastructure upgrades, and application enhancements by validating application
functionality against documented test cases
- Uses dashboards that enable efficient
monitoring of applications and systems running in production environments to
troubleshoot issues and report finding.
· Candidates must have substantial applicable IT experience, extensive development, programming experience in Java/ Dotnet / VB or other Web Application Development
· Strong experience in DB (PostgreSQL, SQL server) Web Services using Restful, any.
GaragePlug is an all-in-one cloud platform that redefines a customer’s journey with automotive service businesses. GaragePlug harnesses the power of digitalization to help automotive service businesses achieve immense operational efficiency and build a highly impressionable customer experience that is sure to win any customer. GaragePlug aims to bring technological disruption to the automotive after-sales service & repair industry by taking the industry one step closer to the future. Currently, GaragePlug is trusted by hundreds of brands across 15+ countries and continues to expand across the world!
At least 10 years of experience.
Consultant Role Description:
- Tech Lead with strong Expertise in Core Java & Spring boot.
- Hands-on in developing Microservices, Eureka service registry, and Docker, make use of OAuth for API Auth, Kubernetes, and Grafana.
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies, AWS, CI/CD, Jenkins, and Testing methodologies is preferred.
- Hands-on to do API Documentation. Hands-on to invoke 3rd party REST / SOAP API invocations through REST template.
- Ability to design and architect solutions.
- Direct the integration of technical and engineering activities within projects.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and tools.
- Ability to formulate and deliver solutions to complex problems in a large and diverse technology landscape with multiple teams.
- Recruit, coach, and mentor the best engineering talent
Preferable Location(s): Bengaluru, India Work Type: Part Time
Apply through this link
capacity of an architect
Technically hands-on experience on AWS and Azure. Experience in PaaS services like Lambda,
ECS, EKS, Fargate, Elastic bean stalk, Step functions, workflow serivce, SQS, SES, DynamoDB,
RDS, ACS, AKS, Webapp, Logic Apps, SQL Azure, Workflow service, Service Bus, Storage Queues,
MySQL, Azure functions
Tehcnically hands-on experience in migrating or building enterprise .NET or Java stack
applications on AWS or Azure
Technically hands-on experience in containerizing customer .NET and/or Java applications and
deploying them on managed container services in AWS or Azure
Technical hands-on experience in designing and building No SQL databases like MongoDB,
Experience and knowledge on Kubernetes platform
Steong understanding of container tehcnology (Docker), conainer architecture, deployment
Experience in designing, building micro services based customer applications on Java and/or
Official Architect certification in AWS or Azure
Architecture development experience across business, applications, data and technology
Excellent communication and influencing skills and experience in leading customer
conversations and front-ending with customers
Experience of leading major strategic business and IT transformation programs
Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
Proven track record of mentoring team in adopting new technologies and ability to manage a
team of architects and developers
Project and program management planning and organizational skills
Experience in other cloud technologies like GCP, Vmware Tanzu, Openshift, IBM cloud
Experience and knowledge in Hybrid cloud solutions and hybrid clod migration and management
Automation QA Engineer
What is the role?
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative, develop, and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test.
- Perform impact/test analysis for the new features, feature-enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Conduct test design and test execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Hands-on execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Automate the tests to ensure repeatability of tests.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 7+ year's experienced software quality professional.
- Experienced developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Knowledge & experience on java or python, selenium, Appium, etc. to perform the automation of websites and apps on desktop/handheld devices.
- Knowledge & experience on tools like JMeter, Gatling, locust to perform non-functional tests.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive candidate who would like to take up technical challenges.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Designation: Sr. Game Developer
Department: Game Development Team
Qualification: Any Graduate or Post Graduate
Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience a Unity Game developer.
1. To write efficient code and bring to life new educational games for 3-8 year olds.
2. Work with the various academic teams to understand what educational concepts are best delivered through games, and create and build innovative games through a process driven approach.
1. High & low-level architecture, including strong object-oriented design concepts.
2. Excellent knowledge of Unity and C#
3. Experience with game physics and particle systems.
4. Perform memory and performance optimization of Unity3d
5. Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
6. A strong foundation in algorithms, design patterns and data structures
7. Good problem-solving skills & communication skills
Salary: Upto 12LPA (Negotiable)
Contact Person: Ms. Sharayu Indulkar (Recruitment Team)
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
Key Technical Skills –
Candidate will be responsible for administration, support, and
implementation of Dynatrace Application Performance Management (APM) solutions to business
and technology needs.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked on Dynatrace OneAgent tool.
Experience in Monitoring the responsiveness and availability of critical websites and web
applications from the end-user perspective.
Experience working on SaaS based Dynatrace platform implementation.
Implementation experience across application monitoring, synthetic and real user
monitoring solutions following best practices across the enterprise.
Support application monitoring for Java, .NET, NodeJS and other application
Have executed at least 2 large scale implementations on Dynatrace.
Have knowledge/experience on Performance Testing will be an add on.
Good understanding of troubleshooting performance issues encountered during performance
Other requirements –
Experience in interfacing with the customers.
The person should have experience coordinating and communicating application
performance management (APM) activities with key stakeholders.
Ability to mentor development teams and guide them in resolving complex technical issues
encountered during production monitoring.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tolerance to ambiguities
Location – Mumbai
For us on the job capability matters.
About the client:
It is a leading technology infrastructure development and consulting ﬁrm that offers a complete suite of an End-To-End solution to clients and partners around the globe. They build strong and unique business relationship with partners, as most of the times they don’t charge in up-front money but in equity. This helps them to create capital, corporate, and entity for a stable future and also brings in-house like quality to our partner products.
By combining practical industry-speciﬁc knowledge with cutting-edge business management practices, they ensure their clients get increased efficiency and better business performance. They have a team with a passion for developing and delivering enterprise-grade applications. Their passion is not dependent on the size of the enterprise. Hence, They are able to architect a solution with the best and latest of tech even for a Startup or SME.
Join us for an opportunity to do the best work of your life!
About the job:
- Hands-on experience with manual and automation testing on web and mobile platforms.
- Root cause analysis of test script failures.
- Plan and execute end-to-end testing efforts of highly complex features.
- Ensure unit testing, functional testing, and integration testing
- Investigatory testing of unreleased features including defining requirements, behavior, and impact.
- Documentation and design of test scenarios.
- Perform cause analysis of users issues via in-depth research and analysis
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management to fix product issues quickly & to provide product improvement ideas
- Respond to the user and internal team queries
- You’ve got 2 - 5 years of QA engineering experience.
- Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts, and execution
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services.
- Experience in Unit Tests, Acceptance Testing, Accessibility Testing, Regression Testing
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
- Manual Testing, Automation Testing, MEAN & MERN Stack
- Experience of planning and designing performance tests, creating and running the tests, and finally analyzing results to finetune.
- Experience conducting performance testing to ensure system capacity, reliability, and scalability
- Ability to understand and translate test requirements into a testable and correct design
- Ability to develop a test plan as required
- Strong hands-on experience with JMeter
- Knowledge of performance monitoring tools
- Hands-on experience analyzing reports and documenting observations to identify bottlenecks.
About The Company :
SCIGON was founded in 2008 by technology practitioners with a people-focused mindset. We continually strive to build on a track record of success, establishing new avenues for capabilities and growth. Based in Chicago, SCIGON offers a complete suite of offerings to meet enterprise and public sector customer technical, engineering and product needs. SCIGON's professionals advance client initiatives with a high degree of quality and efficiency. SCIGON has received broad recognition nationally and has been recognized through industry awards, media coverage, and several case studies Our goal is to provide fresh and effective ideas for mutual success. Our Mission: SCIGON is committed to providing an innovative approach and solutions that enable our clients and partners to succeed. While knowledge, experience and technology provide the tools with which we reach these aims, we place the most value on relationships.
We focus on understanding customer and partner needs, bring a collaborative approach to the discussion, and work hand-in-hand to identify effective strategies that intersect outcomes with the business drivers that underpin needs. Our Vision: Understanding client and partner needs, and to working as a team to meet mutual objectives. Our company culture is also centered on a commitment to sustainability, as well as social and economic responsibility
Frequently Asked Questions :
Why work for us ?
It would be a Challenging, grounds up a promising circumstance for you. You get an opportunity to chip away at great technologies alongside stunning specialists with strong financial strength.
Also, we have some Employee Value Propositions :
- An outstanding work culture :
- Remote work :
- Work life balance :
- Provident fund Professional growth through our Learning and development
We are looking to hire a skilled Test Engineer to design and implement quality-check procedures for our products. As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing the product features, designing test parameters, creating customized quality checks, and writing up final test procedures for the quality technicians.
To ensure success as a Test Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of engineering and product design, a good eye for detail, and the ability to think out of the box. Ultimately, a top-level Test Engineer can create simple yet thorough quality-check procedures to ensure the peak performance of a product.
Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the product design team to determine product testing parameters.
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product.
- Conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests using the new testing procedures.
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures. ● Writing up the final QA and test procedures for the quality technicians.
- Training the quality assurance staff and providing technical support when needed.
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards. ● Preparing test reports for management.
Test Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Previous work experience as a Test Engineer.
- Familiarity with testing tools including Apache, Selenium, JMeter, TestStand, and LabVIEW.
- Knowledge of diagramming software including Gliffy, Microsoft Viso, and AutoCAD.
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to project manage.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- High-level technical writing skills.
Location: Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Indore, Pune, Bangalore
Position :- Automation Test Engineer – Selenium using C#
Location :- Bangalore
3+ years of Experience in Test Automation using Selenium, C#
BDD (Behavioral driven Development) is a must, using either Specflow.
Creating, Organizing, and managing Test Automation Resources.
Creating, Enhancing, debugging and Running Test Scripts.
Organizing, monitoring defect management process.
Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues.