- Having around 8+ years of Experience in IT industry in Software Development.
- Sound knowledge in Core Java
- Having work experience in SDN/NFV, Orchestration
- Having work experience in Open source and Open Flow Controller(SDN).
- Experience in Aglie methodology.
- Good Knowledge on MySQL ,Postgresql or any Timeseries DB,Kafka, Zookeeper
- Good Knowledge on ONOS, ODL (OpenDaylight) OpenKilda,Mininet.
- Having work experience in MVT/MVC architecture.
- Having good knowledge networks, devices, service modeling and automation in systems.
- Having work experience on API & JSON implémentation.
- Knowledge in OpenStack,Ansible, Shellscript, Chef, Puppet,
- Good Understanding of Software Development (i.e. SDLC)
- Good team player enthusiastic and quick learner
- Good interpersonal skill, commitment, result oriented with a quest and learn new technologies and understanding challenging tasks
- Knowledge in AWS, AZURE Cloud
About BDx Data Center
- Design technical specifications for RPA (Blue Prism) that meets the requirements and handled all the non functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
Bachelor degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- 5- 8 years of IT experience and having good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (.Net, Java).
- Working experience in RPA for a minimum of 2 years and having project experience of a minimum 3 RPA implementations.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained on RPA tools (Blue Prism).
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
• Required experience of 3 to 8 years
• Required Skill Set: Core Java, Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Database, Unit Testing & Rest API.
• Good to have Microservices
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
• You will be responsible to perform- requirement analysis, high-level design, coding, unit testing, and general quality assurance of the web applications
• Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Good to have knowledge of Spring Security, and JPA
• Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
• Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
• Defining application objectives and functionality.
• Aligning application design with business goals.
• Developing and testing software.
• Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
• Producing detailed design documentation.
• Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
• Developing multimedia applications.
- Design and build solutions for complex business workflows
- Understanding the user persona and deliver a slick experience
- Take end to end ownership of components and be responsible for the subsystems that you work on from
- design, code, testing, integration, deployment, enhancements, etc.
- Write high-quality code and taking responsibility for their task
- Solve performance bottlenecks
- Mentor junior engineers
- Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Bachelor/Master's in computer science or relevant fields
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Strong sense of ownership
- Excellent Java and object-oriented development skills
- Experience in building and scaling microservices
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting and diagnosing
- Expected to be a role model for young engineers, have a strong sense of code quality and enforce code
- quality within the team
- Strong knowledge in RDBMS and NOSQL technologies
- Experience in developing backends for enterprise systems like eCommerce / manufacturing / supply chain etc
- Excellent understanding of Debugging performance and optimization techniques
- Experience in Java, Mongo, MySQL, AWS technologies, ELK stack, Spring boot, Kafka
- Experience in developing any large scale Experience in cloud technologies
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
Reporting to: Solution Architect / Program Manager / COE Head
Location: Noida, Delhi NCR
Shift: Normal Day shift with some overlap with US timezones
Experience: 4-7 years
Education: BTech / BE / MCA / MSc Computer Science
Industry: Product Engineering Services or Enterprise Software Companies
Primary Skills - Java 8/9, Core Java, Design patterns (more than Singleton & Factory),
Webservices development REST/SOAP, XML & JSON manipulation, CI/CD.
Secondary Skills - Jenkins, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), SAP JCo library
Certifications (Optional): OCPJP (the Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer) / Google
Professional Cloud Developer
● Must have integration component development experience using Java 8/9 technologies
and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
● Must have in-depth knowledge of design patterns and integration architecture
● Experience with developing solutions on Google Cloud Platform will be an added
● Should have good hands-on experience with Software Engineering tools viz. Eclipse,
NetBeans, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, SVN etc.
● Should be very well verse with current technology trends in IT Solutions e.g. Cloud
Platform Development, DevOps, Low Code solutions, Intelligent Automation
Good to Have:
● Experience of developing 3-4 integration adapters/connectors for enterprise applications
(ERP, CRM, HCM, SCM, Billing etc.) using industry standard frameworks and
methodologies following Agile/Scrum
Non-Technical/ Behavioral competencies required:
● Must have worked with US/Europe based clients in onsite/offshore delivery model
● Should have very good verbal and written communication, technical articulation, listening
and presentation skills
● Should have proven analytical and problem solving skills
● Should have demonstrated effective task prioritization, time management and
internal/external stakeholder management skills
● Should be a quick learner, self starter, go-getter and team player
● Should have experience of working under stringent deadlines in a Matrix organization
● Should have demonstrated appreciable Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) in
● Writing the design specifications and user stories for the functionalities assigned.
● Develop assigned components / classes and assist QA team in writing the test cases
● Create and maintain coding best practices and do peer code / solution reviews
● Participate in Daily Scrum calls, Scrum Planning, Retro and Demos meetings
● Bring out technical/design/architectural challenges/risks during execution, develop action
plan for mitigation and aversion of identified risks
● Comply with development processes, documentation templates and tools prescribed by
CloudSufi or and its clients
● Work with other teams and Architects in the organization and assist them on technical
Issues/Demos/POCs and proposal writing for prospective clients
● Contribute towards the creation of knowledge repository, reusable assets/solution
accelerators and IPs
● Provide feedback to junior developers and be a coach and mentor for them
● Provide training sessions on the latest technologies and topics to others employees in
● Participate in organization development activities time to time - Interviews,
CSR/Employee engagement activities, participation in business events/conferences,
implementation of new policies, systems and procedures as decided by Management team.