Location: Chennai, Coimbatore, Bhubaneswar
Oracle EBS (R12) covering Financial Modules: Payables, Receivables, Assets, GL, Inventory, Cash Management, Expenses, Project, Procurement, Contract and Revenue automation module
- 6 - 10 years’ experience in Oracle EBS (Techno-Functional)
- Experience in implementation, Support, and upgrade projects
- Experience at least in 2 R12.2 upgrade projects.
- Experience in Oracle EBS R12.2.7 or Higher versions of R12.
- Strong knowledge in SQL/PLSQL, Reports, Forms, and workflow. OAF is added advantage.
- At least 40% functional knowledge in SCM and Manufacturing (Modules: PO, OM, INV, WIP, BOM, Quality and Engineering)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Industry Type: IT Software
Job Location: Indore MP
Experience: 2-3 yrs.
Job Type: Full Time
• The ERP Implementation Professional will work closely with ERP team members as well as end
users to provide functional support and training of business processes enabled by
PROCESSMASTER ERP in the respective modules.
• ERP Implementation, for the modules like Finance, Production, Stores, Sales, Inventory Control.
• Provide ERP support by resolving customer queries via phone, email, remotely or at client-side
• Responsible to communicate with Customer ERP core team, implementation team, Technical
consultant and his Manager.
• To Maintain Flowcharts, SOP's and prepare user manuals and provide end user training
• To configure, deploy and manage the ERP system and the backend database system
• Extensively travel to client end for software implementation and training purpose.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Any Graduate/Post Graduate with 0-3 yrs. experience of working with ERP Softwares
• Minimum 1+ year working experience in Software implementation and Support
• Strong knowledge of PLSQL is required
• Ability to solve complex business issues and having excellent communication and presentation
• Functional knowledge of ERP Modules and Processes
• Prior experience in implementation and support of Manufacturing ERP Solution would be
Key Responsibilities & Job Duties
● To provide functional support for our ERP
Finance applications (Oracle eBusiness Suite)
○ Assist users in case of question
○ Manage functional requests
● Train users to keep the right level of skill
○ To organize audits of the use of systems
○ Detect and collect issues
○ Implement action plan and coordinate actions
● To manage enhancements in accordance with the procedures which apply in the department
○ Collect enhancements from users
○ Challenge the user requirements
● Define priorities
○ Write functional specifications and coordinate developments with the technical team
● Test and train the users
○ Regularly communicate to the users the status of the enhancement
○ Report activity to the management
○ Collaborate with functional support in other zones to share information
○ Optionally, may manage some projects
Key Technical & Functional Competencies
● Functional competencies
○ Strong Business processes: Finance
● Technical competencies
○ Good Knowledge of Oracle SQL
○ Strong Oracle eBusiness Suite
Modules: AP, AR, GL, FA (At least at a professional for two Modules)
○ Basic knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite Modules: INV, PO, OE, WSH is preferable
- Participate and lead Business Requirements gathering, documentation of BRD and overall Solution design.
- Implementation of designed system in NetSuite and support to project team.
- Ensure the best practices implementation based on Industry standard.
- Need to be involved on Reviews, check feasibility of solution and functional fitment as per NetSuite and align customer expectations and NetSuite capabilities to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Prepare test cases of modules implemented, validate the deliverables before Client testing and UAT.
- Follow up with Client and Support for issue resolution.
- Documenting the resolution of issues and sharing with the internal team on ongoing basis.
- Interact with the key end users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis
- Suggest process improvements based on the application capability and industry best practices
- Support all formal documentation of implementation and provide relevant functional inputs to technical team
- Contribute to the training and development of key NetSuite team.
- Support in Pre Sales, demos and estimates as an when required.
- Ensure weekly Client reporting and support to Project Management team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, MCA, MSC, or Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in NetSuite with 8 to 10 years of end-to-end in NetSuite Implementation.
- Good knowledge of all NetSuite Modules with strong understanding of functional processes
- NetSuite Foundation / ERP Consultant certification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, preferably on SaaS.
Senior Developer- UI path
Advanced certification in UI Path
4-6 years of relevant experience
Excel, Email, Web automation, Orchestrator, Queue management, RE framework,
Automating terminal, mainframes in AS400
Automating ERP tools- SAP, JDE
Dynamic coding, reusable components
Exposure on SQL, API, PDF extraction, VBA and ERP tools
JIRA, Git hub or similar tools
Job Description :
- Mandatory Modules : Inventory, Purchase Order, Order Management.
Looking for SCM FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- Skill : Oracle Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant
- Hands on experience in Oracle SCM 11i & R12 with good English (Written + Verbal) communication skills, team player, ready to travel / relocate & available at short notice.
- Should have extensively worked on Oracle EBS Support/implementation/upgrade Projects, should be aware of solution design, documentations and AIM/OUM methodology.
- Expertise in Modules OM, Purchasing, Inventory .
- Industry experience in Supply Chain Industry will be an added advantage.
- Ready to work in Shifts by rotation if required.
• Set your E-Commerce skill set to work, helping to execute business requirements into specific systems,
applications, or processes in business-to-consumer (B2C) environments • Showcase your in-depth technical knowledge and functional knowledge in IBM Sterling OMS building
confidence at client place • Train and guide new team members on Sterling technical and business concepts • Able to support in design or POCs to solve business problems in IBM Sterling OMS for new client
initiatives • Should be excited to work on projects that require both Sterling and Java/J2ee • Build services around Sterling using Java, Rest and SOAP web services. Should be very strong in core
Java • Should be having fair idea in building unit tests around the code implemented • Knowledge on continuous integration is needed • Ensure that the organization's implementations meet the scalability and reliability required for
eCommerce operation, as well as analyze and optimize database and core commerce functions for
Key Skills • Experience working in eCommerce industry managing high volume applications with an experience
of 7 Years or more • Expertise in application development with IBM (Sterling) Order Management Fulfilment Suite with a
minimum of 4 to 5 Years of experience • Implementation Experience in Sterling order management with versions greater than 9.0 is
preferred • Experience in XML, XSD, SOAP and REST services • Expertise in at least one application server; WebSphere MQ or JBoss or WebLogic • Subject matter expertise in building large-scale retail B2C web applications using Supply Chain and
Logistics Systems • IBM Sterling Order Management System Configuration Deployment Toolkit (Sterling CDT), Global
Inventory Visibility. Caching technologies is a plus • Comprehensive SDLC experience including strong design skills use of UML, patterns • Agile and waterfall implementation principles and practices
• Use of version control management such of SVN, CVS, or GIT • Production environment deployment and maintenance • Provide support in troubleshooting / investigations pertaining to the order management systems • Respond quickly to critical requests • Ability to analyze and design data model. Solid hands-on understanding of DB for the Web
environment • Performance tuning and optimization for scalability and high availability • Upgrading experience on IBM Sterling Order Management System to 9.3 or higher is a plus • Experience working on Omni Channel Implementations with IBM Sterling OMS is a plus • Exposure towards Cassandra is a plus
- Work directly with clients to provide rapid and accurate analysis of production issues (including solution tracking).
- Answer customer questions, file bugs, and reproduce, troubleshoot, resolve, and escalate issues as necessary.
- Own and drive customer issues from start to finish.
- Become an expert on a given product domain from both a business and technical standpoint.
- Handle urgent escalation issues, ensuring we accurately prioritize based on severity and customer impact.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related. We will also consider other significant technical experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of application support experience.
- Strong Oracle SQL, PL/SQL skills required.
- Order-To-Cash (O2C) or Procure-To-Pay (P2P) cycle experience in Oracle EBS (Financials). Other ERPs can also be considered.
- Excellent spoken and written English. All customer communications are in English.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to adjust to the technical level of the audience and explain complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work with a global teams and build strong cross-functional relationships.
- Positive attitude and the ability to overcome adversity; ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Strong desire and ability to continually learn new skills, processes, technologies, and product knowledge. You will learn something new every day!
- Problem-solving capabilities as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to take ownership and follow through on client issues until resolution.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with peers and senior management as required.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and technical judgment.