- Managing digital/content marketing activities for our global clients.
- Content writing and updates.
- Influencer marketing and Blogger Outreach.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills with the ability to write quickly, concisely, and accurately.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment and willingness to learn new things and styles.
- Ability to write compelling content on various topics.
- Convince others that your ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the content marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Influencer marketing and Blogger Outreach
- Social Media Marketing
- Saturday & Sunday fixed week offs
- Competitive salary and timely increments
- Potential Career Growth to Lead role for high performers
- Team & Individual Learning and Development is part of our culture
- Vibrant community and regular team outs
- Great team members & energy filled work environment
- Plush Office Campus
Skill(s) required: MS Office, G-Suite and English Proficiency (Written and Verbal)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Ebizon Net Info
· Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
· Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
· Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
· Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
· Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
· Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
· Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
· Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company current content.
· Produce well-researched content, primarily research reports coming from data coming from our platforms
· Own the brand value stories Promilo for 2023
· Improve brand message in the website pages, cascade brand message in leadership internal and external communication (mails, social media, interviews, speeches etc)
· Work with Digital marketing team to run campaigns using the brand thought leadership reports
· Responsible for repackaging the content for promotion in various formats (social posts, webinar topics presentation, leadership speeches etc).
· Ensure consistency in the form of tone and style
The B2B Writer will play a key role in daily operations, eventually managing a growing team of content creators in the capacity of a Manager/Editor.
The role demands someone proactive with killer written communication skills. The candidate must hold a deep belief in the power of words and should have some understanding of the purpose of content creation for brands. If you are passionate about creating high-quality and engaging content that drives business success, this is just the role for you.
The role entails a training period of 2 months, post which employment is confirmed, contingent on performance. Since this is a small and early-stage setup, opportunities to learn, grow and don multiple hats will be in plenty.
The Writer will be trained on different types and formats of written communication – blogs, articles, whitepapers, website copy, and various marketing collateral – across industries in the B2B and B2C space, some of which include:
- · Enterprise Software
- Finance and Insurance
You will be extensively trained on bridging the gap between what to say and how to say it. Further, you will receive training in team and project management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Writer will be responsible for the following:
- Creating well-researched and punchy content pieces
- Creating content in line with brand and editorial guidelines
- Developing an understanding of the brand and its audiences
- Performing extensive research on different themes and topics
- Working under the manager/editor with adherence to stipulated deadlines
- Consistently noting feedback w.r.t writing and communication and working on highlighted areas
- Collaborating with editors to ensure brand consistency
- Staying up-to-date with industry developments and generating new ideas
What is Ukti Looking For?
As a Writer at Ukti, you would need to be:
- A problem solver
- A team player
- Proactive in coming up with new ideas and ways of doing things
- Willing to work in a dynamic, unstructured setting
- Able to perform well in high-pressure situations
The Writer must possess the following skills:
- Critical thinking
- Time management
- Clarity of thought
- Strong interpersonal and business communication skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Familiarity with MS Word
- Ability to work independently and take ownership
The hiring process consists of three written rounds that assess the candidate’s communication skills and linguistic proficiency, followed by an in-person/video interview where the details of the position will be discussed with the candidate.
BetterInvest is an Alternative investment platform that envisions to empower retail investors with access to investment opportunities, which were available to the wealthy 1%, via fractional ownership.Visit http://www.betterinvest.club/" target="_blank">www.betterinvest.club to learn more.Responsibilities
- Research and write industry-related content
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Promote content through multiple channels
- Update website content as needed
- Optimise content using SEO best practices
- Expertise in using content management software, social media platforms and SEO techniques
- Must have written and published blog articles and social media content
- Knowledge about personal finance and investment opportunities is a plus
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles, etc. for digital media.
3. Create content that gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates who handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, the ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
Think you know your way around the Indian+ Global Culture, entertainment world, films, pop culture, memes and OTT?
If Content and Content Strategy is your thing, this one’s for you.
We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and develop brilliant content to help build our Brand across various platforms.
We need someone who can give all our long-form content, scripts and videos a distinct voice & language of their own, which seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & helps flesh out a brand personality our consumers can clearly recognize.
- Help carve out and build our Youtube channels (for two brands) with fun content in the health and wellness space using unique and creative ways.
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics in the digital space ( youtube/ instagram)
- Speaks Memes, gifs and Pop Culture
- Is familiar with writing creative content
- Is familiar with online brands and Youtube Channels
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English, Hinglish
- Has an innate ability to think laterally and literally
- Motivation and the desire to execute every job to the highest standards
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Portfolio of work- published articles will be preferred
We are a startup based in Brookfield, ITPL Main Road, Bangalore. We are looking for a quality & creative Content Writer for creating engaging content as per needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create, edit and proof-read copy according to the mandate expectations while meeting deadlines.
- Blog posts, Articles, Taglines, Social Media Content, Web copy, email copy, brochures, or other related marketing materials.
- Producing creative ideas for innovative campaigns
Must have practical knowledge of Ms-Office package, HTML Tags, CSS.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent command on the English language with a natural flair for writing, coupled with strong editing.
- Consistent in generating result oriented content that is thorough in research and comprehensive in treatment.
- Have knowledge of the Content Marketing/Digital Marketing Industry & able to deliver authoritative articles, which can be used as branding purpose.
- Proficient in SEO content development work, with a solid understanding of Social Media.
- Expertise in content updates for the company's social sites like Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Ensuring ongoing improvements in content coverage and quality.
- To edit and revise existing content based on keywords.
- To develop unique, error free, grammatically correct content for client Brands.
- Flair for writing News, special stories.
- Able to create original play-free Blogs, Articles, website content, services descriptions.