SDLC life cycle work, including analysis, design, development,
enhancement, testing, maintenance and technical support for this
project. Your primary focus is to enhance and maintain the OFSAA
OFSAA Platform: In-depth knowledge of the OFSAA platform, and various
components, namely OFSAA ALM, PFT and FTP modules
Coordinate with client teams, Infra and vendors product issues Monitor client
ticketing tool and maintain service levels OFSAA Incident acceptance from
Troubleshooting/ resolution collaborate with technical teams.
Perform Root Cause Analysis for problem tickets OFSAA Bug fixes
Functional Testing and release
Must be experienced in Informatica PowerCenter
Must have exposure of SQL, PL/ SQL complex queries, Functions, Procedures
Understanding of standard n-tier systems architecture systems processes and
Configuration and operation of Web application servers WebLogic,
WebSphere, Tomcat is an added advantage
Good communicator and ensuring good understanding of business
requirements and able to prepare functional requirement
Candidate must have
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong Knowledge in OFSAA ALM, PFT and FTP modules & Oracle Database
Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
5 Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Overall 5+ years of experience in OFSAA
5+ years of hands-on experience in SQL/PL_SQL.
Cross border team management experience.
Strong organizational, team building and leadership qualities.
Strong understanding of SDLC process /Agile Methodology
Strong interpersonal communication skills
Experience of Banking Operations in particular Core Banking, General
About Fragma Data Systems
Fragma is a leading Big data, AI and Advanced analytics company provideing services global clients.
- Proficiency in warehousing concepts and fundamentals and architecture techniques including MOLAP, ROLAP, ODS, DM, and EDW.
- Extracting company data and transferring it into the new warehousing environment.
- Testing the new storage system once all the data has been transferred.
- Document all technical and system specifications documents for all ETL processes and perform unit tests on all processes and prepare required programs and scripts
- Understanding of standard business functions like Sales, Finance, Inventory, Production reporting etc.
- Understanding of Enterprise applications like Salesforce, Microsoft Navision.
- Hands-on experience on Azure Data Bricks, Data Pipelines, Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Database,
- Must have part of a 2-3 projects for their entire project lifecycle.
- Should be involved in direct customer interaction.
- Performed activities of data validation, support, issue resolution, bug fixing.
- Must have worked on standard business functions like Sales & Inventory.
- Ability to integrate analytics tools like Power BI
- Knowledge of Power BI DAX functions, Power query to prepare effective business metrics and KPIs for indicating performance of a business.
- Develop and implement reports using effective “Data Modelling” Techniques
Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose issues reported by the customers.
Researching, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues
Should be able to handle voice calls, emails and online web sessions with the customer as part of technical troubleshooting
Should exhibit patience and empathy while working with customer with an aim to drive positive customer experience
Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
Following standard procedures for submitting tickets to the engineering team for further investigation of unresolved issues
Contributing actively towards knowledge base articles
Adherence to strict SLA’s
Ready to work in early morning, general and afternoon shifts, including weekends, on rotation basis
Should demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning newer technologies while expanding on the core knowledge
The engineer should be available to work in the late evening shift (4pm - 1am) if required.
3-8 years of relevant experience.
Strong technical knowledge on:
- Cloud Technologies – AWS, Azure etc.
- Databases – SQL, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Operating Systems – Linux, Windows etc
- Networking – Basic networking concepts and troubleshooting
- Programming knowledge – Java, Python (Desirable, not a must has) o Prior experience with REST and SOAP calls.
Excellent communication skills – English written and verbal
HTTP technology and principles, including REST and SOAP principles (Required)
Good understanding of networking protocols and applications (TCP/IP, proxies, load balancing, firewalls, etc.) (Required)
Working knowledge of database technologies and SQL (Required)
In-depth familiarity of Linux (Required) (advanced user; sysadmin experience a bonus, but not required)
Strong analytical and logical reasoning for technical troubleshooting
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams – Dev, QA, Infrastructure teams etc.
Should be a team player who keeps team’s success before individual achievements
Knowledge on data integration (Informatica/ Mulesoft)
About the Role
We are looking for a Manager of Configuration Consultants with strong leadership and communication skills who has a passion for mentoring and developing talented consultants into product experts. The Configuration Services team is responsible for configuring Clari’s highly flexible product for new and existing customers. The team is ready to expand into new workstreams to build velocity within our Professional Services organization. If you love solving challenging problems and if you’re just as passionate about vital customer experiences, this is the role for you.
There’s a huge opportunity ahead of us, and you will be an integral part of leading the way.
The ideal candidate is curious, consultative, technical, articulate, and excited about working in a fast-paced environment. You have a Salesforce.com architecture background and extensive data integration experience with CRM and other platforms. You deeply understand how to receive requirements and build a solution to satisfy business needs. If you are a “people person” looking for a dynamic role where you get to work alongside professionals that share that same passion for customers, then we want to hear from you!
- Lead a team of Configuration Consultants, improving process and delivery results
- Work with new and existing customers and account teams to understand configuration requirements
- Develop expertise in all product areas of Clari’s platform, including forecast, conversational intelligence, and revenue analytics
- Configure the Clari product per requirements using product and tools available to the team
- Provide regular status updates to the core project team and leadership
- Manage any project and product-related issues or escalations
- Facilitate a smooth hand-off to the Customer Success & Support teams
- Assist team members in up-leveling their technical skills
- Minimum of 5 years of application configuration and development work
- Minimum of 3-5 years leading a customer-facing team
- Experience with Salesforce.com architecture and functional usage
- Experience with JSON or other structured data formats as well as MongoDB
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including Customer Success, Sales, Security, Product Management, and Engineering
- Ability to grasp technical concepts. Strong problem-solving skills to resolve project-related issues (ex. timeline risk, scope creep, resource constraints, etc.) and escalations while navigating challenging situations in a professional manner
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer experience; customer-focused, enthusiastic, positive, and service-oriented
- Team player who exhibits professionalism while dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations
- Ability to multitask and prioritize issues under pressure effectively
This requirement is to service our client which is a leading big data technology company that measures what viewers consume across platforms to enable marketers make better advertising decisions. We are seeking a Senior Data Operations Analyst to mine large-scale datasets for our client. Their work will have a direct impact on driving business strategies for prominent industry leaders. Self-motivation and strong communication skills are both must-haves. Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment is desired.
Problems being solved by our client:
Measure consumer usage of devices linked to the internet and home networks including computers, mobile phones, tablets, streaming sticks, smart TVs, thermostats and other appliances. There are more screens and other connected devices in homes than ever before, yet there have been major gaps in understanding how consumers interact with this technology. Our client uses a measurement technology to unravel dynamics of consumers’ interactions with multiple devices.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will contribute to the development of novel audience measurement and demographic inference solutions.
- Develop, implement, and support statistical or machine learning methodologies and processes.
- Build, test new features and concepts and integrate into production process
- Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new technologies
- Exercise your experience in the development lifecycle through analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of this system
- Collaborate with teams in Software Engineering, Operations, and Product Management to deliver timely and quality data. You will be the knowledge expert, delivering quality data to our clients
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in areas as outlined below
- Experience in extracting data using SQL from large databases
- Experience in writing complex ETL processes and frameworks for analytics and data management. Must have experience in working on ETL tools.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Statistics, Data Science, Economics, Operations Research, Computer Science, or a similar degree with a focus on statistical methods. A Bachelor’s degree in the same fields with significant, demonstrated professional research experience will also be considered.
- Programming experience in scientific computing language (R, Python, Julia) and the ability to interact with relational data (SQL, Apache Pig, SparkSQL). General purpose programming (Python, Scala, Java) and familiarity with Hadoop is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with TV or digital audience measurement or market research data is a plus.
- Familiarity with systems analysis or systems thinking is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with analyzing complex, high-volume and high-dimension data from varying sources
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills
- Ability to engage with Senior Leaders across all functional departments
- Ability to take on new responsibilities and adapt to changes
The role encompasses administration of and responsible for MongoDB database and will be responsible for ensuring the database performance, high availability, and security of clusters in MongoDB instances.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that database management policies, processes and procedures are followed, adhering to ITIL good practice principles and are subjected to continuous improvement as per PCI standards.
- He / She will be responsible for reviewing system design changes to ensure they adhere to expected service standards and recommend changes to ensure maximum stability, availability and efficiency of the supported applications.
- The candidate should understand the application functionality, business logic and work with application stakeholders to understand the requirement and discuss the new application features and propose the right solutions.
What you'll do
- Install, deploy and manage MongoDB on physical and virtual machines
- Create, configure and monitor large-scale, secure, MongoDB sharded clusters
- Support MongoDB in a high availability, multi-datacenter environment
- Administer MongoDB Ops Manager monitoring, backups and automation
- Configure and monitor numerous MongoDB instances and replica sets
- Automate routine tasks with your own scripts and open-source tools
- Improve database backups and test recoverability regularly
- Study the database needs of our applications and optimize them using MongoDB
- Maintain database performance and capacity planning
- Write documentation and collaborate with technical peers online
- All database administration tasks like backup, restore, SQL optimizations, provisioning infrastructure, setting up graphing, monitoring and alerting tools, replication
- Performance tuning for high throughput
- Architecting high availability servers
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 1 years of experience in MongoDB technologies, Total should be 3 years in database administration.
- Install, Deploy and Manage MongoDB on Physical, Virtual, AWS EC2 instances
- Should have experience on MongoDB Active Active sharded cluster setup with high availability
- Should have experience on administrating MongoDB on Linux platform
- Experience on MongoDB version upgrade, preferably from version 4.0 to 4.4, on production environment with a zero or very minimum application down time, either with ops manager or custom script
- Experience on building the database monitoring using tools like, AppD, ELK, Grafana etc.
- Experience in Database performance tuning which include both script tuning and hardware configuration and capacity planning.
- Good Understanding and experience with Mongodb sharding and Disaster Recovery plan
- Design and implement the backup strategy and BCP process across the MongoDB environments. Maintain the uniform backup strategy across the platform
- Define the database monitoring, monitoring thresholds, alerts, validate the notifications and maintain the documents for the future references
- Database performance tuning based on the application requirement and maintain the stable environment. Analyse the existing mongodb queries behalf of the performance improvement program
- Work with engineering team to understand the database requirement and guide them the best practice and optimize the queries to get the better performance
- Work with application stake holders to understand the production requirement and propose the effective database solutions
- Review and understand the ongoing business reports and create new adhoc reports based on the requirement
Briefly describe Mandatory Skills: (Also attach the job description)
Sisense Developer with 5+ years of experience shall have the following skills:
- Design and build BI dashboards in short time frames via rapid prototyping and agile development
- Apply advanced visualization techniques to reveal business insights
- Perform rigorous data analysis to proactively identify any inconsistencies or data quality issues. Provide recommendations for improvements
- Develop a strong understanding of different data sources, and strategically implement data flows for robustness and scalability
- Demonstrate ability to translate business questions into structured analysis and data analytics into business insights
- Work to improve the day-to-day activities of the analytics team with technology and automation
- Clear demonstrable experience working to develop and improve reporting systems
- Advanced SQL scripting skills
- Highly skilled in Sisense, with proven experience creating reports and dashboards from scratch.
- Confidence showing your work and delivering reports/dashboards to stakeholders
The developer is expected to be involved in the following:
- Gather stakeholder requirements and produce multiple sophisticated reports and dashboards in Sisense
- Add to and altering existing reports as the needs of the business change
- Offer suggestions as to how the reporting system can be improved or functionality added
- Deliver these improvements and developing out additional features to the system
Optional Skills (Good to have):Sisense certification
Senior Developer- UI path
Advanced certification in UI Path
4-6 years of relevant experience
Excel, Email, Web automation, Orchestrator, Queue management, RE framework,
Automating terminal, mainframes in AS400
Automating ERP tools- SAP, JDE
Dynamic coding, reusable components
Exposure on SQL, API, PDF extraction, VBA and ERP tools
JIRA, Git hub or similar tools
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Expertise of SQL/PL-SQL -ability to write procedures and create queries for reporting purpose.
- Must have worked on a reporting tool – Power BI/Tableau etc.
- Strong knowledge of excel/Google Sheets – must have worked with pivot tables, aggregate functions, logical if conditions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for coordination with departments.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
Launched in June 2014, Edulastic is a platform for personalized formative assessment for K-12 students, teachers and school districts. Edulastic provides a highly interactive, cloud-based learning environment for publishers. It has attained some incredible milestones in its journey, which includes reaching all 50 states in 2015, students answering 1.2 billion questions in 2020, saving teachers over 2.4 million years of grading in 2021, and more. 2021 brought an exciting new chapter as Edulastic teamed up with GoGuardian. Combined with GoGuardian’s solutions for classroom management, engagement, and student safety, Edulastic’s best-in-class formative assessments further GoGuardian’s mission to create the ultimate learning platform. In these exciting times, we are looking for passionate product leaders to join our team in our Bangalore office in India.
As a member of the Product Management team, you’ll get a chance to closely work with the Core Product team to build innovative products in the Ed-Tech industry for direct consumers, through a deep understanding of our platform capabilities and product data analytics. You’ll be responsible for turning research into strategic recommendations for product growth and will work closely with the other internal stakeholders to deeply understand the problem space and define compelling product requirements.
At Edulastic, you’ll be joining a team that works directly with large schools and districts in the USA. Product Analyst will facilitate complex problem solving while collaborating with other product managers, management, sales, digital marketers, and engineers to deliver state-of-the-art, world-class experiences.
What you'll do:
Perform continual product gap analysis and gain in depth product & platform knowledge
Explore large scale user & transactional data and conduct data mining with an objective to provide insights
Frequently analyze product performance post every release and identify trends in the datasets
Define the product metrics to be evaluated and create reports & dashboards to present to higher management
Specify the customer requirements based on user behavior study and market research
Suggest actionable recommendations to improve user experience and product growth
Present business impact in terms of ROI, revenue, cost reduction or operational enhancement for every suggested feature
Assist the Product Manager in evaluating the requirements and prioritize the backlog of competing requests
Translating product concepts into wireframes and mockups adhering to the design guidelines of the website / mobile app; perform user testing of the mock ups and pass on the feedback and recommendations to the Product Management team
You're our ideal candidate if you:
Have a technical degree (CS/Engineering) and MBA (preferable);
Have 1-2 years of experience in analytics or products;
Strong knowledge of Excel, NoSQL, SQL, Tableau and AWS analytics to query relevant data and prepare reports.
Python/R knowledge will be good to have.
Have strong passion for data and are analytical in your problem-solving approach;
Excellent presentation and communication skills to influence higher business leaders;
Are excited about digging into technical details;
Can wade through ambiguity to define clear objectives for a product;
Have enthusiasm for learning about Ed-Tech products
What's in it for you?
Become part of a team that thinks progressively and works collaboratively. We care about seeing each other reach full potential;
Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities;
Ability to make a difference and lasting impact from a local-to-global scale.
A cool, tech-focused environment
Best devices to work with.
Best Medical Insurance
Competitive salary, Never an issue for the right candidate
You will be:
Reporting to the Product Lead
Located in Bangalore