- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 3 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
• Must be proficient in PHP, Codeigniter/ Laravel, MySQL, AJAX, JS, J QUERY.
• Excellent Coding standards and organizational programming skills,
• Good exposure in Backend Features
• Must be a good communicator and well-organizer
• Analyzing client's requirements and providing them solutions as per their needs
• Must be a good team player and an independent thinker
• Must have dedication and commitment toward work
POSITION NAME: PHP Developer
EXPERIENCE: 1 – 5 years
SALARY: As per Market Standard
QUALIFICATION: Any Degree
Note: Looking for In and around Madurai candidates only
Interested candidate can forward their updated resume to this
Contact : 80-98-22-23-30 (Call / whatsapp) / 04-52-43-65-40-9
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and experienced senior developer to lead development efforts. You will help the team grow in size and skills, optimizing their code while working on your own. You will design, and develop the products that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit. You will collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable systems in Java. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have successfully shipped applications with beautiful front-end and intelligent backend. You have demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Design and development efforts for high-volume, low-latency applications for real-time event based systems Deliver high-availability and high-performance platform using microservices architecture Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in code, and devise solutions to production and non-production issues Keep an eye out for open source projects and technology trends that can be introduced in the products Transform business functionalities and production specifications into technical requirements and low level design Be hands-on, adopt a practical approach to software and technology Work with product management and other teams to build highly scalable products
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field 2+ years of design and development experience in scalable and distributed enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, JPA, Spring framework and RESTful web services Excellent coding skills in Java Experience in managing, implementing and optimizing big data stores such as MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch Experience in deploying applications and using various managed services provided by cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) Experience in front-end technologies HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS and D3.js is preferred Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
- 1-3 years of software development experience especially in web development with open source technologies like PHP, Linux, etc.
- Good experience in object-oriented programming/modular programming.
- Strong understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks.
- Exposure to PHP framework Laravel is mandatory.
- Knowledge of fundamentals like traits, namespace, OOPS, and interfaces will be preferred.
- Ability to do hands-on coding and pro-actively drive emphasis on quality, maintainable code.
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and effectively.
- Well-informed about all the latest technologies and developments in the industry.
- Self-motivated and Self-Starter - Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction.
- Attention to detail and ability to conceptualize a concept.
Pick My Solar (now Electrum) makes going solar easy. We are the leading origination-to-transaction solar marketplace
in the United States that facilitates an unmatched end-to-end solar purchasing experience. The top solar companies
compete for solar projects via our bidding platform, allowing thousands of electricity consumers to compare the solar
options before initiating a transaction. Our marketplace is integrated into Utility and OEM websites as a co-branded
or white-labeled solutions offered to their customers. We have a growing list of partners and new verticals to deliver
We value choice and transparency, which builds confidence in our Customer’s decision to go solar. Our Customers
transact $30,000 solar contracts 100% online with us. Our roadmap has a holistic approach, allowing you to work on
a diverse range of projects where we see an opportunity for impact.
We are seeking an experienced Backend Developer to join our team.
• Be an internal member of the team that builds site features, automations, admin tools and integrates API's.
• Build -out our web architecture allowing new feature modules to be sent to production while having strategic
foresight of how these modules will integrate with our long-term product vision.
• Work with 3rd party technology providers to define technical integration and customizations through
consuming and producing rest services.
• Implement new logging for data checks, collation, and automated unit testing.
• Fix bugs with strict attention to detail.
• Ensure the code base maintains detailed documentation.
• Maintain company-defined and industry-standard best practices.
• Contribute to a positive, healthy, fun, and driven culture.
• 2-3+ Years of the overall experience.
• Solid understanding of PHP frameworks like Symfony, Codeigniter, Laravel, etc.
• Development experience with WordPress and other E-Commerce CMS.
• Experience in creating highly scalable, robust web applications.
• A solid understanding of the full web technology stacks (i.e. Lamp, Rest, API integration, Version control- Git,
and authentication schemes.
• Good to have development experience in JS frameworks like Node JS, Angular JS, React Js, etc.
• Good to have development experience in HTML, CSS, LESS, SASS, Grunt, etc.
• Rigor in A / B Testing, test coverage, and another web best practices.
• Familiar with Jira and Scrum processes.
• Good to have knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
• Fluent in English Communication.
Our diverse needs for automation and UX enhancements will provide an ever-changing array of projects to undertake.
On top of challenging and fun projects, is a U.S.-based team that is focused on choice, integrity, and transparency.
With Electrum, you can:
• Experience the growth stage of a start-up.
• Positively impact the world by simplifying the process of moving off fossil fuels.
• Create software leveraged by some of the world’s largest brands.
• Work with a diverse team.
• Flexible remote work policy.
• Health insurance benefits with a sum insured of INR 5 Lakhs (covering employee, spouse, and up to 2 children
with an option to include parents by paying 50% of the additional premium cost).
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. And are looking for passionate individuals
interested in a home, where they will grow professionally, interact internationally, and take pride in exceeding
expectations. If this appeals to you, then we encourage you to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1.Build high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
3.Develop and maintain all server-side components.
4.Develop high-performance and scalable APIs to serve clients.
5.Collaborate with front-end developers on the integration of well written APIs.
6.Implement effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
7.Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
8.Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
9.Run diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and provide technical support.
10.Be our NodeJS champion by keeping an eye out for emerging technologies and recommending improvements.
11. You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
12. Design back end services for various business processes
13. You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
14. Design server side architecture
It is a global health and fitness platform that aids users to achieve their true physical and mental potential. We started with the vision to help people transform themselves by giving them access to content and programs that work on aspects of mind, body and recovery. Everyone on this team has a unique and mutually exclusive set of skill, building this company like founders. The platform is a combination of technology, science, art and most importantly people and is therefore driven by the knowledge and experience of world’s best coaches, sports science experts, neuroscientists and psychologists. Our insight is that transformation does not need to be about setting unrealistic goals or killing oneself in the gym. We believe in a more structured, incremental and scientific approach to tap into our true potential. We believe this is not just about how the world perceives us; but more about a way of life we believe in.
We are looking for solid senior back-end developers who are well-versed with NodeJs.
We are looking at folks who have a minimum of 5-6 years of experience in back-end development and have been strong experience.
The mindset is very different and we are looking for folks who have evolved fast in terms of skills and in terms of working on their own projects.
Practical experience in building APIs.
Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system.
Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch is a plus. Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins.
Practical experience with Git.
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Remote Workers would also do…
You will be building product features solving complex business problems using state of the art technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, Python, Angular, ML/AI) in an ownership and integrity driven culture.
What will you do:
- Architect full-stack solutions for complex business requirements in a fast-paced environment while optimising for scalability, performance, concurrency, availability, security and code quality.
- Own and execute engineering projects end to end including API design, DB design, project planning, coding, and fluent communication with the rest of the team.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience 3-6 years
- Strong ownership, integrity and drive to succeed individually and as a startup
- Good grasp on algorithms and data structures
JD - Senior Dev with more than 5 years relevant experience
1. Working experience on web development using Python/Django
2. Comfortable with using Django framework.
3. Understanding of web servers
4. Knowledge in PostgreSQL, MySQL, and other database queries
5. Experience in using Redis cache.
6. Understanding of web technologies
7. Experience in REST API development using Django.
8. Strong hold on Apache
9. Integration of data storage solutions
10. Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
12. Good communication skill
13. .net/.NET core will be an added advantage
Experience- 1 year is sufficient to apply
Salary- Upto 35k per month.