(NOTE-we are lookking for those ho can join immediatley or within 15-20days of notice period)
Passionate about making an impact, have a high level of energy and resilient when met with challenges. In addition, you will possess the below:
• Owns, implements and delivers key modules, and when necessary develops quick working prototypes
• Ensures that code developed is easy to test, easy to understand, extensible
• Ensures unit tests, integration tests are written for all modules implemented
• Ensures on time, quality delivery
• Does component /module/ sub- system design with Micro services
• Good to know NoSQL database, MongoDB
• Store user identities and authenticating requests using JWT
• Experience in deploying application to the cloud with Docker, docker compose and Kubernetes
• Good exposure in handling commands, events, handlers and other design patterns
• Delve into unit- and integration-testing the distributed system
• Experience in developing mobile apps (Android and iOS)
• CI/CD pipeline experience (Jenkins, CircleCI, or other)
• Supports in project estimation, planning
• Performs the role of a Specialist by ensuring the consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules of software that meets the product specification.
• Manages technical communication with partners and stakeholders
• Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies in cloud computing
• Strong team player
• Agile development, Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Ability to engage with multi-site teams in a multi BU environment
• Excellent abstraction and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Ability to stay focused on the target in an ambiguous situation.
• Proactive and self-driven
• 8+ years professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery Strong analytical skills
• Awareness – Python, Django, PHP, Angular, CSS
• 2+ year hands-on Azure experience.
• Experience in handling messages through distributed system
• Date store - SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis etc
• In-depth hands on technology experience in the following areas:
o Strong in Object Oriented Programming concepts
o Experience in developing software using C# .NET, Cloud (Azure), SQL Server, CI/CD pipeline
o Experience in Test driven development using NUnit, mocking framework
o Database - SQL server, ORM and PostgreSQL, Redis
o Mobile application development and architecture aware
o Client/server - Networking, multithreading
o Deployment - Docker, Kubernetes
o Understanding of Cloud concepts, cloud deployments
o In depth understanding of ASP.net, MVC, IIS, security, Web API
o Working knowledge of Azure
o Exposure to Agile Scrum way of working, pair programming
o .NET Core, Web API, WPF, MVVM
o REST, JSON, JSON Schema
o Client / server, networking,
o Internet services, Windows Services, Security
o Any unit test framework (Nunit,MSTest), Mocking Framework (Moq,RhinoMock), TDD, Git , Jira
• 5+ years experience in Architecting solutions in software industry
• Experience architecting large scale web applications/products is a MUST
• Experience with technologies like .Net technologies, ASP.net Core, PHP, Angular, MySQL, Node.js, Python, Django, PostgreSQL & other new- edge technologies
• Experience with architecting, developing, and deploying on Azure Cloud platform is a must
• SaaS experience preferred in-depth working experience
• Must have experience in scalability, reliability, performance optimization, developing and deploying API based applications.
• In depth knowledge in DB Schema Design, Data Structures and trade- offs involved in writing queries
• Vast experience in integrating with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other relevant discipline.
As a Senior Web Developer, you will be responsible for developing and/or designing
websites for Yuva Pay. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in
creating, maintaining and updating our websites. You get to work with some of the
best minds in the industry at a place where opportunity lurks everywhere and in
everything. You will also be collaborating with the other team members such as the
Content Team as well as the Design Team to refine the website and fix the technical
issues. Your ultimate goal will be to provide user information solutions by creating
web pages and apps.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software
Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
Create and maintain software documentation
Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into
operations and activities
Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
Minimum 4 Years of experience in web programming
Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
Familiarity with the following programming languages: ASP.NET Core (C#) and
A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session
management, and best development practices
Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented
Programming, and web application development
Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of
timelines and budgets with business acumen
Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master
diverse web technologies and techniques.
Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
Exceptional working knowledge of various website development techniques.
Exceptional understanding of UI Prototyping tools.
Great interpersonal skills.
Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Strong organizational skills.
Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
Outstanding problem-solving skills.
A keen eye on details.
Exceptional time management abilities.
Immediate job opening for Nodejs with React & Typescript for 6 location with an experience of 4-8yrs.
Job Role : NodeJS Fullstack Developer
Experience :: 4-8 yrs
Job Locations : Hyderabad, Bangalore,Chennai,Mumbai,Pune, gurgaon
Job Type : Permanent
• Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (BE/MCA/BCA)
• 5-9 years of strong software design and development experience and building and administering large-scale distributed applications
• Strong communication skills
• Agility and quick learner
• Understanding of the Software development lifecycle
• Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
• Should have a high level of energy working as an individual Contributor and as a part of Team.
• Ability to think out of the box and questioning everything
Technical Skills (Hands On)
• Apply Server-side software development expertise, to design, develop and implement horizontally scalable components with the ability to handle large transaction and query volumes with following experience :
• Backend - NodeJS, Server-Side Events (SSE), React
• API – REST, GraphQL
• Databases – MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Additional useful programming languages – Java, Scala
• CI/CD experience with:
• Git/TFS, Containers, Ansible
• Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Real-time or near real-time data pipelines
• BPMN 2.0 (Camunda)
• Knowledge of Design Thinking
• Experience working in short agile release cycles
• Enterprise grade development best-practices for end-to-end interoperability and integration
• Design with operational requirements, and support challenges in perspective
• Drive technical excellence and implementation of best backend engineering practices. Apply technical understanding of:
o Using modern cloud architectures
o DevSecOps tools, and tool-chaining to achieve end-to-end automation
o Patterns and best-practices for multi-tiered distributed applications, and Multi-Cloud environment Information Security, Identity and Access Management
- Build elegant backend platform components for high throughput and low latency distributed systems.
- Solve challenging problems with cutting edge design and algorithms.
- Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You will work with others in the team to maintain the health of our systems and code base, keep development hygienes, refactor and make improvements, keep our systems robust and resilient.
- 5+ years of professional backend programming experience
- Experience with Python programming language
- 3+ years of professional programming experience with Service-oriented architecture (SOA), microservices, and REST APIs
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with cloud providers such as AWS and Azure
- Experience with containerized microservices and serverless architectures
- Experience with distributed systems and related concepts
- Experience with API Gateways, and strong understanding of API management and orchestration
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL datastores including but not limited to Postgres, MySQL, and Elasticsearch
- Experience with unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD).
Entropik Tech is the world's leading Emotion AI company that reads Human Emotions, helping redefine experiences.
In our Mission to Humanize experiences, we have built AI technologies that understand Human Emotions by Facial Expressions, Eye Movement, Voice Tonality and Brainwaves, in a fast and scalable manner.
Our Diverse product portfolio lets you measure experiences across Media, Digital & Shopper interactions in an accurate and meaningful way.
Entropik Tech provides Emotion Insights to over 150 global brands in CPG, Retail, Media & Publishing, Telecom, and Financial Services industries amongst others. The company has a presence across North America, Europe, Middle East, India and South-East Asia.
- Coordinate and provide experience-based solution for teams deploying business intelligence, data platform, and big data solutions.
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing and big data / analytics platform solutions and how data architecture fits into larger data warehousing and database implementation projects as a major component of the effort.
- Ability to guide C-level executives/ chief architects at major clients (Fortune 500) in data architecture decisions.
- Experience mapping out enterprise architecture transformations over a 3 year period, and leading those implementations.
- Develop, implement and maintain data architecture best practices and standards
- Utilizing data architecture best practices and standards, define and implement technical solutions in the movement of data throughout an organization
- Provide leadership in related technical areas of importance such as Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytics
- Gather requirements for data architecture through the use of business and technical interviews and round-table discussions
- Evaluate and make decisions regarding the alternative processes that can be followed in data movement throughout an organization: ETL, SOA / Web Services, Bulk Load,
- Evaluate and make decisions regarding the alternative tools and platforms that can be used to perform activities around data collection, data distribution and reporting
- Show experience with the concepts of data modeling for both transaction based systems and reporting / data warehouse type systems
- Evaluate data related requirements around data quality and master data management and understand and articulate how these factors apply to data architecture
- Understand the concepts of data quality, data ownership, and data governance, and understand how they apply within a data architecture framework
- 15+ years experience in IT, 10+ years experience with data related positions and responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge of multiple toolsets: ETL tools, reporting tools, data quality, metadata management, multiple database management systems, cloud, security, MDM tools. (Anything Insights & Data service line may support in future.)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing and implementing project work within highly-visible data-driven applications in very large data warehousing / data repository environments with complex processing requirements
- A proven track record in system design and performance
- Demonstrated experience integrating systems in multi-user, multi-platform, multitasking operating systems environments
- Working knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, etc.
- Ability to advocate ideas and to objectively participate in design critique
Ideally the candidate should also have:
- Superb team building skills with a predisposition to building consensus and achieving goals through collaboration rather than direct line authority
- A positive, results oriented style, evidenced by listening, motivating, delegating, influencing, and monitoring the work being done
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills with the professional staff, senior level executives, and the business community at large
- Experience delivering enterprise architecture for data & analytics for Fortune 500 companies
- Ability to lead client architect leadership (CIO, Chief Architect)
- Broad understanding of data platforms and tools (Cloud Platforms, Infra, Security, Data Movement, Data Engineering, Visualization, MDM, DQ, Lineage) and proven experience deploying architectures for the largest clients globally
- Strong communication and facilitation skills (ability to manage workshops with 20-30 client technical resources)
Ability to interface with CIOTrain client on cloud, Enterprise Data Platform, Capgemini POV for Data (Business DL, Perform AI, Factory Model etc.)
Affinsys is a Cognitive CX platform that combines Human & AI realms to help businesses with customer experience management, hyper-personalization & operations automation. With laser sharp focus on Customer Experience automation for financial services, we use Deep learning, NLP, computer vision, big data, recommendation system & speech analytics fused with our domain knowledge of working with 100's of banks across 50 countries to help financial institutions shift : from legacy to latest channels (Embedded Financial services), from transactions to goal based journeys (Personalized customer experience), from reactive service provider to proactive advisor (Robo/AI based advisory), from silos to ecosystem (Open banking).
Design and build from cloud-based products and services with massive scale and reliability Write clean and modular code primarily in Python to create multi tenant microservices Terabyte scale data per month with SLA end to end latency and tenant fairness
Build CICD based software development model with end-to-end ownership of code delivery - starting from design/architecture, coding, automated functional/integration testing and operating/monitoring the service in production.
Use relevant technologies and cloud services like Kafka, Redis, Mongo, RDS, Spark Streaming, Redshift, Airflow to build highly performant and scalable distributed systems
Design and develop data schema and access layer to optimally store and retrieve data
Stay up to date with the latest developments in cloud computing and incorporate relevant learnings to both product features and product architecture.
BS/Btech (Btech Preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
Preferred Technical Skills:
2- 6 years of software development experience with enterprise-grade software. Must have experience in building scalable, high-performance cloud services Expert coding skills in Python, Django
In Depth experience in AWS is mandatory
Expertise in building scalable event based asynchronous systems based on the microservices architecture
Experience working with docker and kubernetes
Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Redis, RDS, RDF, Graph DB, SPARQL etc. Experience with messaging technologies such as Kafka, Pulsar, SQS
Must have expertise in building REST APIs
Strong object-oriented designing and programming experience Experience in cloud object stores: S3, Cloud Storage, Blobs, etc. Desired Technical Skills:
Open source committer in related areas like cloud technologies, kubernetes, database etc Additional Skills
Great written and verbal communication
Ability to work geo distributed cross functional group