We Personalize fashion shopping in real time. Period !
Senior Cloud Developer
A Moving Experience.
We are looking for a motivated Java software developer. Your main responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Participate to the technical aspects of the software solution through the full life-cycle of the development including requirements, design, implementation, testing, documentation, maintenance, training and support
- Using Spring, support and develop software that is based on a micro-services framework
- Play an active role in daily scrums, weekly grooming sessions and sprint planning sessions
- Conduct code reviews to ensure high quality
- Write code that is performant and maintainable
- Collaborate with QA engineers to define the best test strategy and how it integrates into our CI/CD pipelines
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5+ years software industry experience
- 5+ years of experience working with Java
- Experience in AWS/Azure
- Extensive experience in OO design and design patterns
- Experience working with databases (e.g.: MSSQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with the "container ecosystem" e.g., Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience building high-performant, high-available software
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code IAC, CI/CD
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starting, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
- Experience with client/server software architecture and SoA (Service-oriented Architecture)
- Familiar with the Spring Framework
- Familiar with Spring Boot
- Familiar with Jira
- Familiar with monitoring technologies (e.g.: Graphite/Grafana, Postgrace, ELK, etc.)
- Unix/Linux OS and networking knowledge
- BS/MS University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
We indulge in all things that would excite you!!
- Work on large-scale, custom distributed software systems using Java, Scala,
- We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and consulting
- services, so you'll be flexible about travel
- Employ Agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation, and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a designation or title
- Spread the word about best practices in software development inside and outside the Equal Experts community like Expert Talks
What we look for in you?
- 6 + years of Hands-on development and delivery experience with Java, Scala, and the likes
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with Agile, TDD, Lean, and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP)
- Enthusiastic to work collaboratively with people and sharing your ideas to solve real business problems
- Identify bad code practices in PHP and write new rules to detect them.
- Improve the coverage of automatically fixable issues.
- Ensure fewer false-positives are reported by the analyzer.
- Work on the internal tools that support analysis runtimes.
- Contribute to open-source static analysis tools.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Strong foundational knowledge in Computer Science.
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience in PHP.
- Understanding of the nuances of execution of the source code (AST, data flow graphs, etc).
- Familiarity with PHP best practices followed in the industry.
- Native experience with Linux/Unix environment.
- A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.
Job Title:- PHP Developers
Exp.:- 2-4 years
Work Location:- CG Road, Ahmedabad
Job Type: Full-time
Day shift:- Monday to Saturday
Office 10 to 7:30pm
Strong experience with PHP / WordPress / Laravel. Laravel is a must.
Experience with HTML / CSS
Experience with MySQL with profiling and query optimization and Linux
understanding is a must.
In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
Strong skills in PHP based framework
Developers with deep knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS
websites, plugins, theme development & customization.
Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Webform, Web API, and business layer
and front-end technologies Understanding of front-end technologies such as
Knowledge in AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB preferred.
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
4+ Years of working in small to medium-size teams building and shipping products
Typeset is a series-funded startup. We have raised 4.5 million USD to date, with the most recent fundraise in October 2021 from VC firms.
We are building the world's biggest academic search engine. Think of it like "medium.com" for hosting and discovering any academic papers.
We are looking for insatiably curious, always learning Backend Engineers. You would get a chance to work on challenging problems at scale.
- Work in managing products as part of Typeset's product suite.
- Partner with product owners in designing software that becomes part of researchers’ lives
- Model real-world scenarios into code that can build the Typeset platform
- Test code that you write and continuously improve practices at Typeset
- Arrive at technology decisions after extensive debates with other engineers
- Manage large projects from conceptualization, all the way through deployments
- Evolve an ecosystem of tools and libraries that make it possible for Typeset to provide reliable, always-on, performant services to our users
- Partner with other engineers in developing an architecture that is resilient to changes in product requirements and usage
- Work on the user-interface side and deliver a snappy, enjoyable experience to your users
- Strong grasp of one high-level language like Python.
- General awareness of SQL and database design concepts
- Solid understanding of testing fundamentals
- Strong communication skills
- should have prior experience in managing and executing technology products.
- Prior experience working with high-volume, always-available web-applications
- Experience in ElasticSearch.
- Experience in Distributed systems.
- Experience working with Start-up is a plus point.
Sample Projects Typeset Dissemination Suite (TDS) is a vital part of Typeset's product suite. TDS provides a platform to publishers and universities, who wish to make their research visible and accessible to the global research community. TDS hosts hundreds of thousands of interconnected and semantically-tagged, articles, and would be increasing to millions of research articles in a short span of time.
Due to the huge volume of data being processed via TDS, prior experience in writing preformant code for large datasets would be highly valuable. Experience with Django, Flask, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Mongo, Celery, Nuxt, etc would be beneficial.
Glassdoor Reviews - https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm" target="_blank">https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm
As a Full Stack Developer, you will develop applications in a very passionate environment being responsible for Front-end and Back-end development. You will perform development and day-to-day maintenance on large applications. You have multiple opportunities to work on cross-system single-page applications.
- ASP.net (Web API), Entity Framework 6, C# (.NET 4.5),
- Knowledge with jQuery, AngularJS libraries
- E Knowledge with RESTful web services HTML5, CSS3, BootStrap 3 of multiple design patterns
- Experience Wth Git based version control