We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
• Developing front end website architecture.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Developing back end website applications.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
• Degree in Computer Science.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Proficiency in server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail.
About SVAPPS SOFT SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
- Participating in design discussions, documentation, and development with the team as needed.
- Working closely with the product manager for deliverables and milestones identification.
- Reporting to technical lead/manager on daily activities planned, expected deliverables, and reports as defined for the project.
- Participating in requirement gatherings as required.
- At least 5 years of proven experience of working as a software developer, out of which at least 3 years must be spent in a solid back end role
- Be able to write clean, maintainable code which others can work on
- Familiarity with RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases, web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience in taking a problem to a product solution (module/product) from scratch - a proven record of shipping on time and budget
- You've worked with startups before and understand the fast-paced, dynamic nature of work
- People with high attention to detail, flexible and focused on solutions, organized and self-sufficient, prioritize learning and growth and will enjoy working with a team usually tend to excel in this role
Vapronix web is a platform for constant interaction of technology and human creativity. We aim to create a digital environment that connects people from around the world, fulfilling their entertainment and mind simulation needs while co-creating happiness and generating value for all.
- To handle the full development cycle.
- To manage the team.
- To be responsible for timely releases of the projects.
- Experience in working on Linux (Installing and configuring packages like apache, nginx, virtual hosts etc)
- Ability to translate business requirements into system design and perform as per the needs
- Backend: Core PHP or Codeigniter Framework or any PHP Framework(Laravel/CakePHP/etc...)
- Database: MySQL or PostgreSQL or any relational database
- Other: SVN or GIT versioning system, JIRA or any Project Management Tool, VSCode or any IDE
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Deliver Quality
- Team Management
- logical Skills
Technoloy Description - 2+ yrs. hands-on experience in .NET Framework 4.0 onwards
- 2+ yrs. hand-on experience in .NET CORE
- 2+ yrs. hand-on experience in writing microservices
- 2+ yrs. hands-on experience in ASP.NET/ASP.NET CORE/WEB API
- 2+ yrs. hands-on experience in RESTful development
- 2+ yrs. hands-on experience in MS Unit Testing (XUnit an NUnit)
- Hands-on expirence with API/Services on Azure
- expertise with Version Control Systems like VSTS and GIT.
- experience most of the modern development methodologies such as Agile and CI/CD etc
- 2+ yrs. hands-on Database Design, Views and Stored Procedures in SQL Server
- experience in Azure AD (Active Directory) services
Professional Skills: + Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team + Ability to work under pressure, adapt to demanding situations, and consistently meet project deadlines + Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client is a services start-up that provides the product
consulting services to its customers. It has deep architecture and design capability and innovative
thinking in the areas of IoT, Cloud Computing, Collaboration, AI/ML, Mobile Applications (iOS and
Android), Telecommunication and Multimedia Communication. It uses this strength in its offerings
which include, Product Roadmap Management, Product Engineering and CTO as a service.
Company is in its growth phase and is looking for motivated individuals who would grow with the
company into becoming the pillars of the company in future
Roles and Responsibilities
Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
• Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Learn and understand user interactions
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and
• Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
• As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are
technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
• Code, teste and operate node.js based services
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs
• Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
• Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs, HTML / CSS
• GIT experience is a plus
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
• Have worked on WebSocket libraries or other Network libraries
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Working days: 6 Days (Alternate Saturday are off)
- Timing: Normal day shift
- Experience: 1-3 Years
- Budget: (Depends on the candidature)
Job Description :
Location- Permanent Work from home
Immediate joiners preferred
Note:- People who want to restart their career may also apply.
PS : The candidate should be able to communicate well
It is not just a technology company. We are a solutions company that uses technology as an enabler. We offer predictable delivery time and predictable cost with a focus on your outcome and needs. We do this by making otherwise unpredictable nature of transformational journey, a predictable one.
We believe in recognizing & sharing failures early in order to deliver with reduce leakages. With this philosophy and our unique ability to blend technologies, we have delivered value to several clients such as CTK Cosmetics, TravelSouq, WEM APAC, GEOSPOC, AREA 51 and. Many more are digitizing their journey to transformational adoption and we would love to be a part of your success story too.
AdMedia India is seeking a Senior PHP Developer to join our high-growth, creative organization. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining projects in PHP utilizing industry standards and best practices. Candidates will be tasked with taking a finished design, and create functional PHP software to be deployed in LAMP environments. The position will require expert knowledge of all main components of the LAMP environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Be able to design and create functional web applications and websites in a LAMP environment.
Ability to think critically, conduct research and creatively solve problems.
Ability to communicate clearly with Los Angeles team and the ability to collaborate as a team.
Ability to adopt new skills and innovate with latest technologies in order to create state of the art high-traffic web applications running on multiple web servers.
Knowledge of design patterns, composition and object-oriented development.
Experience working with APIs, both integrating a third-party API and creating your own when necessary. Oath, Facebook, Twitter, Google API experience preferred. Ability to build custom EST APIs.
Experience designing relational databases and queries.
Experience in Memcache, Redis or a similar caching technology.
Experience integrating PHP into a full stack environment. Ability to write some JS/HTML/CSS.
Advanced knowledge of building Content Management Systems, either from your own design or from frameworks using Code Igniter.
Experience with build systems such as Grunt/Node.js, Google Closure, or ANT.
Linux shell scripting
Some experience with Node.js, or Python
Experience writing unit tests for your work
Detailed portfolio that clearly demonstrates your current abilities. A decade of experience is less important than a functional portfolio with excellent examples.
We are right now recruiting .NET developers to join our ambitious development team. If you want to work with a broad collection of software projects using the latest technologies and have the skills below, please send your resume immediately!
Experience: 2-3 years
- Strong design capabilities, following OOPS and SOLID principles using C#
- Good understanding of Behaviour-driven development and domain-driven design
- Well-versed with pair-programming
- Take complete accountability for your making, development efficient, easy to understand and highly reusable.
- Write neat and clean code that adheres to certain professional norms and standards.
- Able to upskill oneself when project requirements introduce new technologies and technique.
- Strong hands-on experience in web development like MVC, Web API.
- Usage of SQL and no SQL databases.
- Excellent understanding of Front-End Technologies, Platforms and Frameworks
- CSS, SCSS, SASS
- Angular.JS, Angular/REACT/ VUE/
- Bootstrap, Tailwind.
- Usage of Git, TFS/DevOps
Good to have
- Working on solutions hosted in cloud environments (AWS or Azure or GCloud)
- Unit tests – MS Test/ NsUnit
- Hands-on experience in practising Scrum, Jira and Kanban
- Implementation of Continuous Delivery processes
- Hands-on experience in test-driven development and DevOps practices.
Benefits of working with us?
- Opportunity to work directly with leading Scandinavian and UK companies
- Occasional onsite opportunities
- Flexibility and responsibility
- Work-life balance
- Challenging Technical Opportunities
- Complimentary lunch buffet and snacks
- Flexitime and work from home option (when applicable)
- Gym, Table Tennis, Volley Ball and Marathons
- Hospital Insurance
- Equal opportunity
- Family-friendly company
- Profit-sharing scheme
- Tax planning advice to optimise take home
You can visit the following links to have more insight about us
- Hands on Experience of More than 2+ Years with Core PHP, Laravel, Vue js
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js.
- Experience in Datastores like Mysql, Redis.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API.
- IT Service based Projects with international client handling.
- Experience in developing the clientside application Vue.js.
- Indepth knowledge of objectoriented PHP and Laravel 5.
- Good knowledge of Cloud computing technologies.
- PHP Framework.
- Handson experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design.
- MySQL query optimization.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
- Good team player.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Ability to write emails and should be able to chat with the client.
- PM tools knowledge like JIRA, trello, basecamp would be a plus.
● Ability to deep dive hands on into coding, building scalable architecture and backend
● Strong knowledge of “how to scale” a product, Dev ops, (Docker/ Kubernetes), Messaging
queues, Testing, Database design, Security Log management system
● Extremely hands-on in coding along with a strong interest in leading a team.
● Knowledge of tech stack, which in our case is Node.js/GraphQL/TypeScript for API
development, PostgreSQL, AWS, Python for data processing.
● Proven technical experience of 4-10 years of work-ex coupled with a strategic growth mindset
● Lead the software design, architecture, development, debugging, documentation, testing,
deployment, maintenance and improvement efforts
Establish the roadmap and architecture based on the latest proven technologies and Hora’s
● Manage, lead and mentor other engineers and demonstrate best engineering practices with the
Lead the team to follow our software development process including writing unit tests,
performing code reviews, doing daily standups, setting OKRs and milestones, etc.
Excellent experience in coding including the ability to write well-crafted, well-tested, readable,
● Develop backend code for mobile applications and internal web tools
● Develop APIs for the mobile platform
● Own, innovate and maintain the backend infrastructure
● Code using cutting-edge tools in close collaboration with our Machine Learning team
● Stay on top of state-of-the-art technologies and apply them
● Collaborate with teams and share knowledge via tech talks and promote tech and engineering
best practices within the team
● B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent
● 4-10 years of relevant work experience in system design, algorithms, data structures, scalability,
DevOps, security and testing
● Demonstrated experience in delivering reliable, scalable, performant, and secure web-based
systems and services in production
● Experience working with three or more from the following: web application development,
Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems,
machine learning, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems,
security for software development.
● Strong experience in system design, scalability, DevOps, security and testing
● Strong and proven passion for code quality
● Knowledge of a wide-range of front and back-end technologies.
Experience with any of the following technologies is particularly desirable: TypeScript,
GraphQL, node.js, Python, Go, Java, HTML/CSS, React, Redis, PostgreSQL, Kafka,
Spark, ElasticSearch, Docker/Kubernetes, AWS, Git. ○
Experience in writing backend code with modern languages and frameworks
● Strong relational database experience (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
● Experience in API development for mobile/web
● Strong Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, memory management,
Preferred Qualifications (Added advantage)
● Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills
● Competitive programming experience
● Familiarity with data science and/or machine learning, experience in credit and risk models,
NLP and network analysis expertise
● Experience of working on fintech products
● Experience in managing a distributed set of engineers/developers
● Self-guided missile
● Enjoys finding novel solutions to hard technical problems
● Optimistic team player
● A hard-working, humble disposition - we are looking for doers who think, and thinkers who
● Enjoys hands-on, day-to-day work while having a bigger picture view of the goals to
● Strong sense of ethics and integrity.
● Desire to make a strong impact on the lives of millions through their work