- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Cultivate a solid body of work.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients' needs.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to clients' comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives, etc.
- Motion Graphics and Video Editing
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.
About DigiChefs LLP
- Make a reel/infographic using Canva
- Make a reel on the benefits of MVP
You can check our social media pages for reference if needed
Kindly share your task at - [email protected]
As a Motion Graphics Designer at Quick Radius, you do more than bringing graphics to life. You use your strong creative background to create powerful videos that capture an audience and leaves them wanting more. In addition, you have these skills and experiences:
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition)
- The ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, social media, and more)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and have strong project management skills
- Interact with clients to understand brief and share ideas
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
- Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations
- Ability to work on types of video - Explainer, Promotional, Marketing, SaaS product demo, Social media, Video editing, Animation, Mixed types of video
- The role will involve creating and iterating digital products along with the various product teams. No mundane DTP work. The design team is clearly positioned as the voice of the customers.
- Platforms: Mobile and Web
You need to be comfortable in:
- Interacting with real users on a regular basis
- Creatively presenting your case to stakeholders
- Making functional and aesthetic design experiences
- Seeing through the pixel-perfect development of your vision
Along with Design (UX/UI), you need to possess at least 2 of the following skills:
- UX research
- Art and illustration
- Design strategy / Business analysis
- Motion/interaction design
- UX writing
- Front-end development
Bottom Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Key Focus area: Web & UI UX Designer
- Lead team members to develop streamlined user experience processes
- Proactively pursues opportunities to improve the strategy to better address business and user objectives
- Capable of defining consumers, processes, and ideas from an objective point of view based on research and insight, and can effectively communicate this point of view with senior management
- Takes personal responsibility for on-time deliverables
- Actively educates internal groups about user experience and provides a significant contribution to the development of client relationships
- Be an advocate on behalf of “user experience” within the organization at large.
Qualification and Work Experience
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech/BCA/MCA
Work experience: 2- 6 years
- A portfolio of work demonstrating work experience designing complex systems across multiple platforms, including mobile and touch-based interfaces
- At least 2 years of experience in UX and interaction design, and a thorough understanding of existing interaction design patterns across web, mobile, and other digital platforms
- Proficiency in user-centric design processes and designing for user needs based on research, and able to demonstrate hands-on work taking user needs and translating them into an experience through a combination of techniques including: journey mapping, service blueprinting, content strategy, wire framing, and prototyping.
- Proficiency with prototyping software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Protopie, Marvel or similar.
- Proficient in UI/UX and should be able to make responsive websites across all devices and browsers.
- Participate in concept development and design ideation
- E-Commerce platforms: Shopify, Opencart.
Competencies /Expertise Required (Functional & Behavioural)
- Systematic problem-solving skills, with the ability to think.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Adaptable to change.
- Quick Learner – Open learn and work on new technologies and products
- Seek knowledge continuously to remain on top of your job and help colleagues to be winners.
The ideal candidate should have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design. The candidate should have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Location-Mumbai (Andheri E)
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for web, mobile, and print - this includes direct mail pieces, brand promotional items, website, and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials
- Work closely with the marketing and content team to translate their messaging concepts into graphic/visual marketing material
- Think creatively and independently design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Grow online social networks by acquiring a new fan base and increasing interactions via designs
- Knowledge of and ability to use various design tools
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ensure consistent branding across all communication channels
A Mumbai based content-writing agency serving clients both domestically and globally across different industries is looking for passionate creatives to join their cause. The team of 250+ full-
time writers, editors, and freelancers have served big industry brands as well as smaller franchises with more than 42 different content types.
• Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
• To ideate, brainstorm and work collaboratively with the creative and strategy team.
• Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
• Design & animate cutting edge motion graphics using Adobe After Effects to bring our brand & product videos to life - these will range from working with stock footage & live-action to creating full-scale animated videos
Qualifications / Requirements:
• 1.5 years of experience in Graphics Design.
• Expert proficiency in tools including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
• Attention to detail and solid visual design skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have a portfolio of their work.
• The ideal candidate must be creative; curious by nature; interested in all facets of creating digital products.
• Effective at communicating and rationalizing their ideas,
- Someone who enjoys Sports, Marketing, and Fashion
- A skilled graphic designer based in Bangalore (or ready-to-move).
- Has a good understanding of graphic design principles and typography.
- We are looking for someone who is really creative and well-versed in the tools of the trade.
- Someone who is looking to get involved in more than just graphic design
- People who work well in teams
As a Zoop Designer, you will be responsible for all communication and graphic design for our marketing and product initiatives.
This individual is a Martian, a storyteller and a visionary for design and its impact on everything. They are proactive in exploring trends and coming up with new thoughts and concepts without any caffeine.
We all know design is highly abstract but unique and jaw dropping design strikes everyone out. Design practices lay the foundation of how our products and brand are perceived by customers.
- You will be responsible for gathering inspiration from unlimited resources, be our go-to guy for design.
- You will always be working towards levelling up your Photoshop, Illustrator and tool skills
- Help us build a powerful brand with a sophisticated and experienced design acumen
- will keep yourself Up to date with the latest graphic trends and techniques
- You will possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
What you'll do:
- Responsible for Designing Brand Assets & Collaterals
- Create Graphic Illustrations, Components & Layouts
- Designing of Branding and Advertising Assets
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps
- Quick Mockups and Screen Flows
- Video & GIF
- Conceptual designing
- Develop graphics for Social Media illustrations, Emailers, logos, websites, etc. as needed .
Tools and skills Required :
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- AdobeXD or Figma
Good to Have Skills
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premier Pro (Bonus Point)
- Rive (Bonus Point)
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creative in designing Creatives, Flyers, brochures, infographics, banner ads, on-screen marketing promotions, advertisements, posters according to requirement.
- Design creatives that are innovative and eye-catching, but at the same time, in line with the brand personality and visual guidelines.
- Come up with innovative ways to elevate the brand.
- Contribute to a culture that supports creativity through exploration, technological innovation, and individual development.
Video Editor job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
• Create studio-quality videos for YouTube.
• Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video editing
• Work with our creative teammates
• Regularly collaborate with marketing team
• Follow the company's brand guidelines
• Present to senior management
• Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy