Make Business Trend Analysis based on past trends & current market conditions
Working on Effective Budgeting of the Company
Scheduling – Operational process improvisation.
To Provide Business data Analysis & Intelligence support including to the Management.
Identify Gaps, identify the problems, Analyse root cause and then suggest solutions which should increase the efficiency of the business process. Monthly Business transfer report.
Ensure proper maintenance of historic data which can be made easily available for any reference & Trend Study
Introduce / modify the business reports basis business dynamics and the requirement to develop effective reporting.
Pricing Strategies and Rate Management
Competition Mapping and Analysis
Planning Events and special Initiatives to drive incremental business apart from Regular advertising.
To keep a track on Rate Approval, Deal, Rate Contract, State centric Events & Initiatives
MS-Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Google Doc/Google Sheet/G Suite, Google Slides.
Advanced Excel & Power Pivot, Power BI.
Data Visualization on Excel
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Price Waterhouse and Cooper & Lybrand merged their businesses in 1998, resulting in the formation of the accounting firm known as Price Waterhouse Cooper. Not only is PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) the second largest company in the professional services industry, but we are also one of the Big Four accounting firms. In 2016, we were the sixth largest industry in the United States that was privately owned. The company has a workforce of over 223,000 people and provides services to customers in 756 locations throughout 157 countries.
PwC is a network of problem solvers that uses human creativity, knowledge, technology, and solutions to assist organizations in developing a culture of trust and achieving outcomes over the long term. Through the provision of quality assurance, tax, and advising services, we support individuals and businesses in the generation of the value that they want.
About Company:Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for studenthousing). It helps 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, nonstandardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the leading student housing platform globally, with Million student housing units listed in
countries and across cities.
Take a lead role in end-to-end finance management
Manage a team of to take care of
Global entity setups and Compliances
Financial data management system
Get the Consolidated books closures monthly level
Take a lead role in new country expansions
Understand the budget requirements from the department heads and plan cash flow
Analyze revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
Present potential scenarios and outcomes to management team
Maintain investor relations and reporting
CA with minimum 5- 7 years of experience
Knowledge of end to end of Accounts
Direct Tax/Indirect Tax Compliances
MIS, Analytics, Excel Skills
Good Communication skills
Team leader (Min 5-6 member team)
Experienced in corporate finance and investor relations
Actively looking MIS Coordinator Role in Kolkata(New Town)
Exp-Min 1 Year
English Communication Must
Must have good communication/Fresher also apply with updated CV.
- The employee will be Spocsperson for all back office activities for one of our client
- Responding to queries via mail and inbound calls.
- Generating bulk offer letters and salary slips and sending them on mail
- Documentation , updating of details and onboarding of received data in master file.
- Verification of bank details.
- Sharing and maintaining database of Esic and PF to employees.
- Updating Nominee details and family details of employees
- Any other back office and data maintenance activities as required in future.
- Payroll Data Sheet Maintenance where verifying the attendance and salary details including its ESIC , PT , PF Calculation etc.
Key Skills Required
- Excellent hands on practice on working on Ms Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Pivot Table , Vlookup , Conditional formatting etc and shortcut key formulas
- 30 -40 wpm per minute typing skills are mandatory
- 1 -2+ years’ experience as database management or MIS Executive
- Candidates who have experience in customer service while maintaining database and working on excel will be preferred
- Satisfactory communication skills in English to respond queries on mails.
- Person who is dedicated towards his work and understand his duties
Job Location – Paldi , Ahmedabad
Salary – 15000-20000
Hands-on experience on advance excel and effective communication skills
Preferred Location Mumbai
We are hiring MIS Executive at Jaro Education. If you think you are the best match for the job do contact us.
Srijan Technologies is hiring for EA to COO position with a permanent work from home option.
Candidates from Tier 1 and Tier 2 MBA colleges are preferred with a max 30 days notice period.
MBA is mandatory.
Executive Assistant to COO
The Executive Assistant will provide executive-level support to the Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar for COO, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, re-schedule meetings upon request, proactively communicate changes, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts
- Track COO’s tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritization of projects with respect to deadlines and organizational developments
- Maintain monthly/quarterly/annual MISs with all the reporting departments, work on special projects arising out of it
- Organize internal and external meetings for COO, including logistical and substantive preparation
- Ensure consistent and efficient interaction with other department heads and reporting teams throughout the organization; demonstrate poise and tact under pressure and handle matters with sound judgment and confidentiality
- Provide special project leadership and support as needed.
- Conduct preliminary research on a variety of topics; draft materials as needed
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned
- Exp 3-5 years from Top Tier College
- From Tier 2 and Tier 3 place preferred
Urgent Hiring Senior Manager Internal audit
Location - Mumbai
Qualifications- CA/ ICWAI/ MBA in Finance.
Key Responsibilities -
- Contribute to the Internal Audit function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Conduct audit discussions with business management to identify the root cause to obtain sustainable management action plans.
- Preparation of a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings.
- Develop a risk-based test plan by selecting appropriate audit approach, test procedures and sampling criteria based on professional judgment and departmentally defined internal audit methodology.
- Perform audit tests and prepare board reports as may be required from time to time.
- Identification of Audit universe, risk assessment of audit entities development of the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Keep abreast on the change in risk environment within / outside the organization.
Desired Candidate -
- Work experience of 4-5 years in internal audit department in banking/ financial services industry is mandatory.
- Ability to take ownership of the task assigned and work successfully under minimum supervision
- Possess a good eye for detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Candidate must be aware about data management via use of MIS, certain software
- Should be well versed in MS Excel & other office suite of products
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, and written (including report writing)
Interested candidates can apply asap.
thanks & regards
- Identifying and generating qualified leads through web research.
- Identifying decision-maker details such as company, website, industry, decision-makers name, business email, contact number, address, etc.
- Being having Good knowledge of database and lead generation tools like ZoomInfo, CrunchBase, etc.
- Should be proficient with Advanced Excel Formulas such as Pivot Table, Lookups, Conditional formatting, count IF, Sum IF.
- Good analytical skills for MIS, number-crunching & reporting to internal & external customers.
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of reports sent.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
What you need to have:
- 3+ yrs. experience in MIS executive profile.
- Should have Good English Communication Skill.
- Education: Min Graduate
- IND AS & IFRS based ESOP Accounting & Disclosures for clients, quarterly as well as yearly.
- Perform Business valuation for clients from various industries using appropriate model.
- Fair valuation of Options using Black & Scholes Model & Binomial Model.
- Prepare report on valuations, accounting & disclosures.
- Tracking revenue and raising Invoice on completion of assignments
- Maintaining Dashboards and MIS of assignments for Management
- Co-ordinating with Technology team for Bug fixing, Customizations, new developments
- Co-ordinating with Operations team for procurement and understanding client’s MIS
Roles and Responsibilities
A Store Manager is Responsible for all Sales & Operations of a retail store. Must be familiar with all aspects of retail operations, sales, customer relations & Technology.
- Responsible to meet sales goals.
- Create a customer service-oriented culture in the store.
- Ensure that retail merchandising is appealing to customers.
- Manage all other matters pertaining to store sales and perform additional tasks as required.
- Promote store sales through cold calling, marketing and advertisements.
- Manage inventory and Registers
- Billing & Handover
- Should have a complete knowledge of POS, reports understanding and MIS / willingness to learn.
- Crisp in money management and handover.
- Ensure all petty cash / petty cash vouchers are tallied and approved of.
Desired candidate profile:
- Excellent spoken and written English and Kannada skills.
- Passion for Customer care and sales.
- Good knowledge of Pos.
- Excel skills preferred.
- Immediate availability.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Well versed with written and spoken english
- Self motivated and hard working
- Salary no bar for deserving candidates