experience in Radio / TV / OOH / Print sales and account acquisition, having worked with corporates and agencies.
Experience: 7-10 years of sales (corporate) experience with Radio / TV / OOH / Print. Exp. in Airport
OOH will be added advantage.
Compensation: As per Industry Standards
Education: Graduate / MBA / Specialization in Mgmt. / Marketing / Sales would be preferred
Industry: Media / Entertainment
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Strong experience in Ad / Media Sales (OOH / Radio / Print / TV)
- Must haver exposure to acquiring and handling large corporate clients / advertisers.
- Hands-on experience in concept selling, brand planning & selling, prospecting and business development/alliances
- A networked individual with pre-existing relationships with clients and ad agencies.
- Ability to perform in a target-driven sales environment and cope up with a fast-moving business environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication. Excellent with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Identify brands, businesses, and industries to service, to increase our media usage and new business development.
- Establish contacts with key decision makers/marketing heads of large corporate clients.
- Responsible for growing the revenue through sales efforts – market coverage and new business development.
- Capable of conceiving original consumer engagement strategies and pitching them to clients and developing long-term relations.
- Conceive sales strategies and pitch them to clients and develop long-term business relations.
- Constantly gauge market responses for further strengthening our business relationships.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution and compliance with the client’s deliverables.
Business Development Manager:
Summary: Expectation from the job incumbent would be continuous flow of business(projects/foreign partners).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop new relationships and expand existing relationships to drive Consulting Services Sales
- Execute campaigns around core offerings to generate new revenue opportunities
- Proven track record of meeting a quota of at least $150000 in technology services
- Leverage prior consulting sales experience to influence client in resourcing strategies and create solutions that deliver on client needs
- Hands-on experience with proposal/RFP creation for client proposals/presentations
- Develop and manage a small team of stars. Develop and manage a sales pipeline.
- Conducts weekly forecast meetings. Coaches direct reports re: strategies to drive closure.
- Reports on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
- Consistently monitors the sales activity of the team, and tracks the results.
- Strong leader that has track record of facilitating through your AEs to drive and close business
- Work closely with the technology team to assess market needs and development for individual accounts
- Building a team and managing high growth and fast changes.
- A sales leader that can drive business in a multi-level enterprise company with a skill set of working with C-Level Executives and IT.
- Proven capability to building relationships with CIO/VP/Director-level client contacts
- Excellent in-person presentation skills
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals.
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota.
- Background in relationship-building and contract negotiations
- Demonstrated ability to independently build a large pipeline of outbound leads, pursue and close
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience with selling consulting and IT services/solutions for an established IT consulting firm with a team management experience
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of industry specific business drivers
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Assist the sales team in generating qualified first appointments for the monthly targets in an organization.
- Prospect into named target industry accounts and build sales pipeline to drive early stages of the sales cycle.
- Assist the sales team in penetrating strategic accounts by identifying business pains, decision makers, budget, time frame and scheduling sales appointments with qualified prospects.
- Use multiple sources of information like news alerts, social media, online databases, events & trade shows to build a list of prospects who are receptive to Unbxd's products and services.
- Achieve quarterly targets on qualified first appointments and help build a pipeline for sales teams.
- Collaborate with sales & marketing teams to proactively identify and prospect for new business opportunities.
- Successfully track & develop leads till they are sales-ready, build relationships with prospects and help improve lead to opportunity conversion rates.
Key Requirements for Success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Willing to work US hours.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales prospecting and business development.
- Experience in selling cloud based technology to the US market.
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
* Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer acquisition
* Conduct research to identify new markets and potential clients
* Make cold calls and send cold emails to gain interest
* Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
* Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
* Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
* Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
* Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
* Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
* Proven sales track record
* Experience in IT sales is a big plus
* Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
* Proficiency in English
* Market knowledge
* Communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to build rapport
* Time management and planning skills
To train the sales executives and distributors in assigned territory.
* To organize sale schedule of assigned staffs.
* To act as a bridge between the company and distributor in providing stock reports and product inventories.
* To Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
* To coordinate with sales executive from his assigned district.
* To Sale the company's product in an assigned territory with the team.
* To provide map coordination and beat plans.
* To perform other sales and marketing related duties as assigned.
Pioneer Foods Pvt Ltd is a Food manufacturing and exporting company that specialises in traditional snacks without compromising on the health factor. Their range of cereal based nutritional ready-to-eat snack packs are "Enriched with goodness". Their products are available across India, Middle East and North America, in stores and through ecommerce websites.The company believes in focusing on providing tasty, roasted, contemporary flavoured and highly nutritious ingredients like Quinoa , Chia , Flaxseeds , Sunflower seeds, Oats, Fenugreek etc. with an Indian twist to the health-conscious current and future generations.
As an Export Manager, you will generate business to develop the export vertical of the firm through aggressive sales and marketing.
What you will do:
- Devising strategies for increasing the market and market share of company's product in the given region and ensuring effective implementation of the same.
- Improving brand & credibility of the company's product in the international market via - Continuous product promotion campaigns along with monitoring and ensuring the implementation of the same
- Defining strategies to explore new international markets and generating higher revenues from the international sales
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new & existing clients.
- Being responsible for pre and post shipment documentation: Invoice/ Packing list, Executing post shipment documents as per the terms of the export order, preparing BRC, etc.
- Planning and coordinating with the team as well as various vendors for the timely delivery of orders.
- Ensuring that shipments are in compliance with all laws and regulations. You need to be well updated with the various export laws.
What you need to have:
- The candidate should have 4+ years of experience in developing International sales as well as export documentation.
- Good contact base in various countries of Distributors
- Good contact base in various countries of Buyers
- Good contact base in various countries of Chain Stores
- The Candidate should carry analytical thinking as he/she is expected to work with sales data.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written).
- Ability to handle overseas Buyers, CHA & Transporters independently.
- Experience in Pre- & Post Export Documentation.
- Very well versed in MS Word & MS Excel.
- Having experience in Digital Marketing will be preferred.
• Responsible For Meeting The Sales Targets Of The Organization Through Effective Planning And Budgeting.
• Map Potential Customers And Generate Leads For The Organization. He Should Look Forward To Generating New Opportunities For The Organization.
• Responsible For Not Only Selling But Also Maintaining And Improving Relationships With The Client. Client Relationship Management Is Also His KRA.
• Conducting Market Research To Identify Selling Possibilities And Evaluate Customer Needs
• Actively Seeking Out New Sales Opportunities Through Cold Calling, Networking And Social Media
• Setting Up Meetings With Potential Clients And Listening To Their Wishes And Concerns
• Negotiate/Close Deals And Handle Complaints Or Objections
Profile: To find and service new export, import clients for their freight forward needs. Managing transporters, and CHAs.
B2B sales calls.
Based out of Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Graduate , diploma in import, export.
Good communication skills, can speak English
Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Directly impact revenue generation
- Advise patients about the service through structured way.
- Understand patients profile & problems to explain the benefits
- Hand holding the patients throughout their journey
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively and following up sales leads to generate sale.
- Responding to sales and service enquiries from new and existing customers.
- Negotiating the as per agreement terms and closing sales. Meet the Prospects and convert into business
- Achieving sales targets on weekly and monthly basis
- Ready to take initiative
- Highly innovative, proactive and should operate efficiently under minimal supervision Well-presented, polite and tactful
- Can handle customer feedback and have patience while pitching for sale conversion
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Any graduate / Post graduate with MBA in Marketing as specialization
- Graduation Must.
- Candidates with 0 - 1 years of experience in Direct Sales, Ad sales, Online Sales or related work experience would be an added advantage.