Gynecologists give reproductive and sexual health services that include pelvic exams, Pap tests, cancer screenings, and testing and treatment for vaginal infections. They diagnose and treat reproductive system disorders such as endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain.
Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics (D. G. O.) – 2 years. Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Gynaecology & Obstetrics – 3 years. Master of Surgery (MS) in Gynaecology & Obstetrics – 3 years.Degree: Master of Surgery
Salary : 2 lakh month
About Genius Placement Service
Provide subject matter and design expertise and engagement management solutions for the SAP Hybris platform
Help define technical requirements for the solution and translate functional requirements into technical designs, design schemas, unlocking the business value of Hybris.
3 to 7 years of experience, in building custom solutions and/or integrating solutions on SAP Hybris
Prior experience working in Hybris B2C Accelerator, Storefront, WCMS Cockpit, SmartEdit, Backoffice
Estimates the implementation and deployment of the various modules based on each module design and how the module fits into the overall project architecture
Can lead the team in technical design and implementation and ensure that the result fulfills the customer's requirements
Participated in the functional fit/gap analysis of requirements to solution once the solution has been chosen
Can support successful project implementation and lifecycle management on a technical level
Good understanding of SAP platform updates, changes, community, and roadmap(s)
Systems thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking)
Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
Good to Have
Delivered full life-cycle SAP reporting solutions (including Prepare, High Level Design, Detailed Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Support phases) in SAP Hybris
Define and execute integration testing strategy for SAP Hybris
Guide consulting clients through technical challenges and future roadmap for their success
Ability to provide guidance, mentoring, day-to-day support to lower level personnel, and conduct training
Ability to work with clients to design customer journeys, and associated data models.
Ability to deal with abstract concepts and communicate these effectively through compelling written and graphical materials
As a Project Delivery Manager you will be responsible to drive the overall management and delivery. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. You will be responsible for coordinating with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project is delivered on time. Working alongside cross-functional teams for information and support. You will work diligently to ensure our clients are successfully implemented adhering to key metrics of success. Individuals with experience in HRIS, Timekeeping, ERP, Payroll systems are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. We are also looking for someone who is organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment and handles competing priorities. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- On time and quality delivery of the project to meet clients success criteria
- Work in a Business Analyst's capacity to be able to recommended best practises for implementation
- Proactively managing the relationship and communication with the client to ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Develop and manage comprehensive project plans
- Track project performance to ensure successful completion of short and long term goals of the project.
- Manage the budget, timeline, resources and scope
- Effectively manage and publish weekly executive updates and facilitate monthly Steering committee meetings
- Overall 12+ years of experience with 5+ years of relevant consulting/customer delivery experience with large enterprises globally
- PMP or equivalent certifications in project management principles is an asset
- Domain experience or subject matter expertise in Workforce Management, Time & Attendance and Professional Services Management would be considered an asset
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering solutions that optimizes activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Strong analytical skills - ability to turn business requirements into technical concepts and code
- Implementation knowledge of SAP Work Manager is must and other apps like Service Manager is a plus
- Knowledge in SAP MDK and SAP Asset Manager will be a big plus
- Experience in Java programming, SQL knowledge is a must
- Experience with Web-Technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, REST-WS) is a plus.
Software Implementation Engineer
- Identify, Collate and translate user requirements.
- Define objectives and goals to be achieved by technical solution.
- Identify possible Solutions.
- Manage and Coordinate with solution provider for setup and installation of technical systems, applications, or process designed for business process solutions.
- Troubleshoot functionality of configured systems.
- Identify and document technical issues and feedback to be escalated to vendor for resolution and process improvements.
- Work as trainer and support directly to user onsite or remotely.
- Act as a bridge between SGRL users and technical solution provider during and after Implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Translate business requirements into Technical Functional Designs.
- Identify available solutions and arrange Demos.
- Arrange technical and commercial negotiations for selected solution.
- Plan deployment of solution including test Plan development and execution.
- Provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process.
- Ensure delivery of documented user requirement with the software provider.
- Business Analysis Skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail in written documentation
- Quick Learner / Grasping skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to motivate and drive tactical execution.
- Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions.
- Strong Oral and written communication and presentation skills with a keen eye for details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SQL and Scripting.
- Organizational skills and time management
- Language – English and Hindi
- Oracle 10 and above
- BI platform
Minimum 10 years of experience
Experience of working with Housing Finance Company.
Experience of analysing and documenting Business Requirements.
Played key role in implementation of end-to-end software solution.
Must be a Graduate in any stream. Additional Qualification as per skills mentioned above will be an added advantage.
Candidate with Advanced Skills can expect good salary commensurate with industry standards.
Remote Work: Work from Home shall be acceptable till the pandemic is over. Visit to office, as and when informed by HR or reporting manager, is expected.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Testing new products.
- Performing DFMEA study.
- Highlighting product related issue with the supplier.
- Improving product quality.
What you need to have:
- Any Graduation
- Prior experience in similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Should be a good in excel and PPT.
- Willing to work six days a week.
A Bachelor degree in IT from a top reputed university with 5+ years of experience in LMS (Loan management system) and a total experience of 8-10+ years
- Plan, Develop and Execute Content Strategy in line with the foundation and the program s mission of Job fulfillment
- Understand the big picture perspective with attention to detail and a focus on delivering impact by creating high-quality content for skilling
- Understand the foundation and program s key value proposition to the skilling eco-system
- Understand how the value proposition can be developed and delivered
- Execute and implement the content strategy
- Design Content Architecture to deliver it through the tech platform
- Design the storyboards for the content
- Collaborate with the tech team to design the platform to host and deliver the content
- Identify best in breed technology to develop tools and learning content
- Deploy content across mobile and Loan Management Systems (LMS) 5. Work with external vendors of content production and technology
- Identify, Manage and Develop Partnerships with key stakeholders to co-create, and co-deliver the content
- Collaborate with Internal Stakeholders to understand the content needed and receive feedback on the existing content
- Develop and Manage Team Internal Use--Confidential
Experience & Skills Required Capabilities
- Learning and Development: Hands-on with latest Loan management system Proven track record of success in delivering digital LMS solutions at scale.
- A seasoned leader with skilling eco-system knowledge: good problem solving, team building, excellent communication and operations ability, and experience of building up systems and processes at scale
- Passionate about the vision of the company
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Getting a grasp of the curriculum through the textbooks of various state and educational boards, competitive exams and various content sources so that one is able to search for and create the best suited assessments for the same.
- Deeply searching from the open educational resources the question banks, tests, sample papers etc. so as to bring out the best assessments that perfectly aligns with the curriculum.
- Searching for and/ or creating the 3 categories in assessments - Questions, answers and instant conceptual feedback.
- Curating, organizing and categorizing the assessments in the Learning Management System in the required formats.
- Assigning difficulty levels to the questions.
- Copying/ downloading, editing, sorting and readying the assessments to be delivered to our learners.
- Enhancing and polishing the assessments library further.
- Integrating learning best practices and thought leadership into the content and learning processes through company's products and solutions for various education boards at National and State level.
- Guiding, coordinating, designing and delivering engaging content for PAL using various pedagogical tools and techniques to make the best content for smarter learning processes for the end users.
- Guiding and developing learning resources / content in various engaging formats.
- Working collaboratively with graphic design, video and various content creators to create an impactful learning experience.
- Co-creating assessments for each module, reviewing the assessments, evaluating the outcomes based on prescribed Curriculum
- Working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. Addressing changes and ensure sending feedback to deliverables and getting them fixed in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the rest of the team to ensure that we are delivering overall superior products and solutions to our users/ customers.
What you need to have:
- An undistracted mind, an aspiration for continued learning and holistic growth in life, humility to learn and self confidence to learn and do anything
- Must possess Academic skills with good knowledge of curriculum in K-12 and other competitive exams,
- Analytical skills to be able to assign the difficulty levels to the questions, good research skills to be able to align the assessments as per a curriculum
- The person should have the capability to dive in and bring out the best suited questions, answers and feedback for the same.
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience and expertise in instructional design and various learning theories and deep working knowledge on Personalised Adaptive Learning (PAL) and Bloom’s taxonomy. Experienced in Instructional design / Content design / TLM preparation (Teaching-Learning Material) for blended learning solutions for K12 through for either instructor-led and self-paced learning solutions.
- Academic skills with good knowledge of curriculum in K-12 and other competitive exams, Analytical skills to be able to assign the difficulty levels to the questions, good research skills to be able to align the assessments as per a curriculum the person should have the capability to dive in and bring out the best suited questions, answers and feedback for the same.
- Must have hands-on experience and expertise in instructional design and various learning theories and deep working knowledge on Personalised Adaptive Learning (PAL) and Bloom’s taxonomy.
- Possess good grip on MS Office / Google suite as this work will majorly happen in Excel and Word Files, one needs to be very comfortable operating these with attention to minute details.
- Have followed Flipped Classroom Method, Bloom's Taxonomy, Marzano & Kendall/Taxonomy as Science, Mathematics, Computer or Language Teacher. Gamified MCQ Assessments, Emphasised on Do-It-Yourself and Learning-By-Doing,
- Carry abilities to search/ to create the best quality Assessments for our learners.
- Align and categorize the content in a way which perfectly fits into our learners’ curriculum-Bringing all the Assessments in an orderly manner to our learners for hassle free and smooth learning and practicing.
- Strong spoken and written skills in English and Hindi, and ability to talk to and understand basics of other languages across the country.
- Good to have the Knowledge of handling different File Formats, File conversions in bulk, File renaming, File Encryption, Content Database handling and management. Experience Content Management System handling and Testing of content on Android/ IOS/ Web Platforms
- Willingly contribute to ensure the learners self-assess, get trained and gain confidence in their chosen fields by providing the most rich and good coverage of practice, tests and assessments for the associated modules.
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
Position description: 2+ years of experience in database development.
- Understand requirements from front end applications developers
- Write advanced queries, stored procedures, cursors, functions & triggers
- Conduct code reviews
- Work with high-traffic application servers
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Functional: MSSQL Development - TSQL, Stored Procedures, & Triggers, Advance Queries, Optimization, Indexes, Joins, Database Design, JIRA.
B. Aims & Goals:
You are required to work with all departments at Pelican to implement, enhance and improve ISMS, GDPR and ISAE 3402 processes. You will also be closely working with external auditor as well as top management for status and reporting.
C. Key Responsibilities:
Your primary responsibilities include: Assist in audit planning, including the identification of processes for audit review. Execute internal audit assignments for all locations in India, US, UK and NL. Review the effectiveness of the controls. Identify and document audit issues and opportunities for improvement. Prepare the audit report for internal audit assignments and discuss audit findings with senior management. Monitor and maintain the CAPA program. Assist with follow up corrective actions and oversee timely completion. Facilitate independent audit engagements on behalf of the company. Assist to develop and implement process improvements and best practices across the business unit. Review policies and procedures for all areas of the business. Develop new policies and procedures as directed or required, to improve and to collect and analyse data for review with internal stakeholders. Take responsibility for the management and execution of internal audit assignments, production of audit reports and management of follow up actions Involved with working across all areas of the business to ensure that processes are documented and compliant to the company’s requirements.
D. Experience level & Qualification:
a. Experience Level 4 to 5 yrs
b. Educational background B.E / B.Sc / B.com / Bachelor’s Degree Holds ISO 27001:2013 Certification
E. Essential Skills: Should have participated in ISMS (ISO 27001:2013) implementation and certification process.
Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods. Ability to develop
POWER BI Min 2+ years of hand on experience in POWER BI Reports and dashboard development, MS SSAS, MS SSAS & POWER BI Candidate
Should have hands on experience on writing complex SQL queriesworkflows using PowerApps and Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps Knowledge of PowerApps and PowerAutomate licensing Automating business processes with Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Automating business processes with Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Experience with API or rest services integrations.
Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data source Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods