About Rofr Marketing Private Limited
- Generating business through direct marketing i.e email marketing , cold calling ,cargliest Linked-in , bidding portals & other Social platforms .
- Keeping bidding portal on secondary for generating leads & business
- Experience on linked-in sales navigator would be add on .
- Must have proficient communication & understand the ascent of UK/US and other countries clients .
- Able to work on targets
- Sound technical knowledge on the development of Web & Mobile application.
- Maintain business relationships with existing and potential clients.
- 1+ yrs sales experience in B2C Industry.
- Should have 1+ yrs experience in IT Sales.
Looking For Rocket Singh, Who can Make us fly.
Our client servicing professionals focus on managing clients, maintaining a long term relationship with clients and maximizing sales opportunities within them. This position allows you to build productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts.
Our top client servicing professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.Position holder will be an individual contributor, responsible to generate revenue through serving existing clients, managing their retention and renewal year on year and upsell.
Exp : 1 yr + Minimum.
- To generate leads along with assigned team & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
- To manage time and work flow and create effective client meeting plans.
- To penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate upselling opportunities for the companies products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis.
- Will be responsible for key client retention, per key client revenue optimization & renewals.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
- Ensure High Class Service delivery to identified key clients.
- Closely monitoring of work in progress, customer complaints and accounts receivables.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the companies payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
Knowledge and application of sales & servicing techniques such as: Seek Opportunity, Rapport building, selling on emotion, ownership, building value in the product, and upselling.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Responsible for Generating the business leads and accountability of the assigned project.
- Responsible for Client acquisition and vendor Onboarding Management.
- Coordinating and follow-ups with new and existing clients and maintain healthy relationship with them.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business e meetings with prospective clients
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, Lead Generation, Follow-ups etc.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Directly impact revenue generation.
- Advice potential leads about the benefits of our services through detailed discussions.
- Hand holding clients throughout end-to-end customer experience.
- Convert leads to profitable revenue generation.
- Coordinate with other teams for effective & smooth process flow.
- Maintain the sales pipeline and take continuous follow ups throughout the sales channel.
- Build good rapport with the clients and take feedback to increase customer satisfaction.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
Target area would be clients looking forward Digital Marketing services. Hence includes,
1) Increasing revenues
2) Growth in terms of business expansion,
3) Increasing profitability by building strategic partnerships and making strategic business decisions.
4) Responsible for prospecting, identifying, and developing business with new customers
5) Preparing commercials for prospective clients based on the business offering in consultation with the project manager.
6)- Introduce the new client to the operations team and assist the operations team to work for the new client.
7) Competitor analysis: Should be aware of the work being done by the competition and come up with strategies to acquire those accounts.
8) Providing management with client/market feedback.
9) Ability to identify client needs and deciding deliverables for the same.
10) Should be self driven, target oriented and passionate
Industry Type IT
Functional Area Sales & Business Development
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category BD / Pre Sales
UG : Any Graduate
PG : Any Postgraduate
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Communication Skills Data Analysis Business Development
Competitor Analysis BD Account Mining Execution Project Management Digital Marketing New Business
25000 TO 750000 K
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
2. Conducting the meeting and pitching the service offerings via call
3. Taking follow-ups and ensuring service/product delivery as promised
4. Creating a strategy for business growth and exploring new sales & marketing channels and also to come up with new tactics to increase sales
5. Assisting the buyer with queries, buying decision and general sales support
Sales Executive responsibilities include visiting schools, promoting Schotest, negotiating
deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel
comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services , you are welcomed at