SponsifyMe Technologies is looking for a CakePHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating third party API's into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by designer
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP code.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions like Mongo Db, MySql.
- Integration of payment gateway like PayuMoney, Paypal.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Strong knowledge of PHP and working knowledge of CakePHP (version 3).
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
About SponsifyMe Technologies Private Limited
EasyLeadz is an Artificial Intelligence based Sales Prospecting & Lead Generation Platform for B2B/Corporate Sales.