Job Description :
We are looking for Alliances and Partnership Manager with demonstrated networking abilities. The main role would be to build and manage relationships with other partners to mutually benefit all the parties involved. The main objective of this role would be to manage company partnerships and alliances for the growth of the company in terms of revenue as well as otherwise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalise deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organisation - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous working experience as an Outreach and Partnerships Manager
- Academic background in Marketing, Communication or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
- Attention to details
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexi work timings
- Hybrid working model
- Referral benefits
- PF & Medical Insurance
Card91 is simplifying business payments by providing a plug and play issuance infrastructure to businesses for domestic and cross-border payments. Our full stack platform enables businesses to gain control and visibility into their payment flows, controlling the entire payment lifecycle from onboarding, to issuance, to transaction and data reconciliation. The platform aims to provide holistic solutions around payment issuance and distribution management. Our deep focus in payments will help us in bringing new issuance formats as well as technologies to businesses.
The company has been founded by seasoned technology entrepreneurs who have founded successful companies like Myntra, Mastiff Technologies earlier. Headquartered in Bangalore, with presence in Mumbai and NCR, Card91 aims to disrupt the payment infrastructure space in the issuer-processor segment.
Position: Chief of Staff, Founders’ Office
We are opening up hiring for a role which offers a unique opportunity to work directly with the founders at Card91 to shape key strategies related to PMF, partnerships and product design, define product roadmap and raise capital. Essentially a whatever-it-takes approach to assist founders on key business aspects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work directly with the founders to fundraise, solve key product problems and develop new revenue channels.
- Conduct customer conversations, carry out market and industry research and devise strategies to increase NPS
- Build a partner ecosystem that can help us in shaping our product roadmap and unlocking growth opportunities.
- Research, develop and implement a strategy to be abreast with competition globally and figure out potential partnership opportunities.
- Develop and build relationships across the data ecosystem to further help us strengthen our business.
- Run near term experiments and projects for immediate impact, as well as build mid to long-term capabilities for the organisation.
Experience and Qualifications
- An experience of 4 to 6 years working as a Management/Strategy consultant and/or formulating strategy in a fast paced high growth start-up.
- A prior experience in investment banking/fund raising is a must.
- Master in Business Administration, preferably from a top-tier business school.
- Experience working in Financial Services Industry or Fintech is preferred.
- Must have excellent presentation skills along with top verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
What’s on offer
- Vibrant, fun and rewarding culture that nurtures and promotes excellence
- Opportunities to learn and interact directly with the founders and with other payment industry leaders
- Competitive renumeration, stock options, group health insurance & PF
- Other office perks of being part of an early-stage start-up
- Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore