Our client is a 5 year old online gaming company with market leading games in three segments - Poker, Rummy and Cricket. Their online games are ensured to be safe, trusted and secure for their customers. They have a registered base of over a million users and are working towards the growth of online gaming in the country.
- Will be a part of the Paid Media Team & working with the team lead for strategy & execution.
- Will be raising requirements for design & content internally.
- Making & sending daily, weekly & monthly reports of ad performance & other marketing reports to respective team leads.
What you need to have:
- Min 3 year+ working experience in running ads on Google ads platform.
- Thorough knowledge of key performance measurement metrics.
- Should have good communication/negotiation skills.
- A keen eye to design & communications.
- Above-average writing skills.
We are looking to hire an SEO Content Specialist who understands search engine optimization and can write both long- and short-form content that's informative, compelling, and relevant to our portfolio companies, and drives maximum traffic to our websites, thereby improving their rankings in search engines.
You must be below 28, graduate from a Tier-1 Engineering College with 2+ years of SEO/SEM content writing experience.
You will ensure that company websites host high-quality, subject-rich, SEO-rich content, and drive complete end-to-end organic content marketing strategy to increase rankings, online visibility, and organic traffic.
Detailed Job Description
- Day-to-day execution of organic SEO campaigns including keyword research, content gap recommendations, strategic optimization of existing content, competitor analysis, and site improvements.
- Regular off-page link-building activities like backlink building from authoritative websites, article submissions, social bookmarking, classified ads, etc.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content - including long blog posts and short page descriptions.
- Work closely with content writers to post optimized blogs and articles online.
- Track progress through analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Optimize existing content by performing keyword research, editing content for readability and flow, submitting site maps to Google Webmaster Tools, etc.
You are a perfect fit if you have:
- Strong understanding of all SEO standard methodologies, such as user content optimization, meta-data optimization, SEO-friendly site architecture, technical SEO, off-page SEO, and SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, etc.
- A sense of humour to make content interesting and engaging. It would be an added advantage, though not mandatory.
- Consistent track record in leading SEO content projects (from inception to completion) that drives business growth.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Self-motivated and independent, well-organized, able to do hands-on work and analysis with minimum supervision..
We hire candidates for their strengths and superpowers, with a belief that the best team draws its mojo from these unique, yet complementary, individuals.
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
Skills and experience in creative content writing
Analytical mindset and critical thinking
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Technical know-how required: WordPress, Canva or any other design tool, Any CRM preferably Zoho, Mailchimp or any other email marketing software, All Google tools(AdWords, analytics, console, tag manager)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Brainstorming creative ideas for marketing campaigns
Understand Annual OKRs and drive marketing initiatives in a creative and optimum manner
Undertake sales enablement along with external stakeholders and sales team
Define and run Marketing automation with CRM
Set up GTM Campaigns in lines with the brand positioning of QDC
Run inbound and outbound campaigns in order to achieve high MQLs and conversions
Demonstrate high expertise in various areas: content development and optimization, social media, email marketing, etc
Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
Work closely with sales team to implement and execute campaigns and achieve results
Cooperate and work in sync with other departments to achieve MQL Targets
Work with external agencies like developers and designers
If you are someone fast paced who can handle all the above responsibilities and be a torch bearer in the marketing department at QDC, apply for this role now!
In return, we can promise you innumerous growth and a highly flexible work environment.
Skills required: Attention to detail, Leadership, Content Writing, Graphic Designing, Data Analysis and Reporting
Experience required: More than 6 months of experience
- Develop and lead the lead generation strategy
- Manage PPC campaign budget and continuously optimize for best results.
- Recruit and lead a team of paid search specialists to manage our different campigns
- Monitor the performance of our PPC accounts and plan out advertising campaigns based on seasonality, competitor activities, product availability, and more
- Analyze PPC performance across campaigns, accounts, website, and channels
- Maintain strong keyword lists to capture opportunities to the fullest
- Create PPC campaigns from scratch when new programs are launched
- Identify the need to create and modify landing page content for the best user experience, and generate keyword-focused content for the landing page
- Conduct A/B testings with ad copies, landing pages, images, and more
- Monitor the market trends for paid search
- Anything else as assigned
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Start date: As soon as possible / Location: Tardeo Mumbai
About the Company:
STAC Fine Jewellery is a young ecommerce startup launched in April 2018 with the vision of creating fine jewellery in 18 kt gold that can be worn everyday. You can learn more at www.stacfinejewellery.com. We are looking at adopting a digital first strategy and taking advantage of the fast changing tech environment. If you are someone who is not afraid to try new things, someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills along with an entrepreneurial positive attitude then read forward!
We are looking for an ambitious Ecommerce Manager with hands-on technical and e-commerce business expertise. The person should have a solid foundation in Shopify and should be able to contribute to marketing and design projects with a tech perspective. He/She will work closely with the Co-founders to optimize the user experience while implementing tech related strategies to increase online revenue and brand awareness.
- Front-End Development: Conceptualizing, creating, and updating major parts of the customer facing website
- Back-End Web Development: Creating and maintaining external web-based tools & software by adding functionality and ensuring communication with 3rd party services and apps
- Oversee and execute digital marketing for the company including Social Media Ads & google ads
- Execute e-commerce campaigns like price markdowns, promo and referral codes, coupons, affiliate marketing etc.
- Lead technical implementation for SEO and SEM
- Oversee and execute data driven email and SMS marketing including tracking and analysis
Data Analytics and Optimizations
- Perform analysis that answer questions about our customers, their particulars and preferences
- Identify and use efficient tools to segment the customer data in order to support and drive business decisions
- Analyze e-commerce KPIs to identify opportunities and use tools like A/B test to optimize the outcomes
- Optimize the customer journey through quantitative and qualitative customer feedback, and improve the on-site experience by troubleshooting site-related incidents like bugs, broken images, load speed etc.
- Track industry and competitive best practices, examine performance and develop creative action plans within the e-commerce business.
- Must have experience with the Shopify ecommerce website platform, with web analytics tools and associated apps that can be used with Shopify
- Understanding of digitals ad tactics (Instagram + Facebook), Google ad words, SEO and SEM is a must
- Experience with digital analytics specifically Google Analytics is a must
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google sheets
- Equipped with creative thinking and analytical skills
- Up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations
- Written and oral English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience in web development
- Highly motivated and a self starter with an ability to meet deadlines and work independently