We are looking "SAP FICO/TRM Consultant" for Reputed Client @ Chennai Permanent Role.
• 5+ Years of experience in FICO and FM. REFX and GM knowledge in preferred.
• Will be the single point of contact for any Finance user’s requirement.
• Will provide Level 1,2,3 support and raise SAP tickets if required.
• Will configure and develop the systems as per user requirements.
• Will coordinated and collaborate with any additional resources required to complete requirement or resolve an issue. Either with other SAP consultants or external resources.
• Solid Knowledge of SAP FI Sub-Modules, GL, AR, AP, FA, ans banking
• Good Knowledge of SAP CO Sub Modules, CCA, PC, and PA
• Good Knowledge of SAP Treasury Management Enf to End Implementation experience, for both public and prisectors
• Will be responsible to provide knowledge and training for users.
• Will be responsible to update the process related documentation.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
FICO (Manager – FICO)
- SAP FICO Functional Support
• Conceptualizing & Mapping of all Business Scenarios
• Functional support for all SAP FICO Modules including Product Costing
• Expertise in integration with all other SAP R3/ISU modules
• Understanding & knowledge of MDM
• Having expertise & understanding the migration activity
• SAP IS-U Developments
• Preparing Functional & Technical Specification Document
• Implementation/Execution of development logic
• Technical / Functional testing of IS-U FICO developments
• SAP Roles & Authorization
• Role creation according to requirement and assignment of Role to user
Experience as a SAP Consultant with at least one end-to-end SAP implementation project.
Hands on experience in the requirements gathering/ fit-gap, design/blueprinting and configuration/customization phase of SAP transformation programs.
Deep understanding of business processes as well as good knowledge of technical issues in the area of financial modules.
Very good command of English.
Team management and project management skills as an asset.
SAP Real Estate Management (SAP REM)/ RE-FX
SAP REM – need a very strong senior-level SAP Real Estate experience immediately
Should be able to identify, design and configure SAP Real Estate management. Can act as a lead and run client workshops. # of resources required = 1
SAP Flexible Real Estate Management (REFX) module – configuration and enhancement, integration with SAP FI/CO/PM/PS, Record & Case Management, reporting in BW system.
Integration of RE-FX/FI-AA/PM with Geo enablement & maps.
- ABAP development: SAP Data Dictionary, SAP Functions (local and RFC), BAPI, custom ALV reports and data upload programs, User Exits, BAdI, Adobe PDF forms.
Should have good knowledge of GL,AR,AP & Assets
Should have worked on CO, MM & SD Integration
3 to 4 Years in SAP FICO with in depth functional knowledge for basic reporting. Experience in SAP BW / Native HANA with Functional experience in Finance or Controlling or Sales and distribution -good to have techno-functional.
Understanding the business requirement of the organization
Preparation of Blueprint for implementing the project.
Implementation of the project.
Validate the reports requirements
Validate any changes in customizing.
Provide training to end-user.
Sort out day-to-day queries of end users.
Enhancement of the SAP for the end user based on requirements.
- Experience of supporting medium/large scale Support / implementation / SAP ECC on HANA .
- Worked with SAP MM, SD, FICO and HCM.Having experience in S4 HANA implementation.
- Absolute understanding of mapping technical designs to Functional Documents (FS) & creating/reviewing corresponding Technical Specs (TS).
- Detailed & exhaustive understanding of coding practices & naming conventions in ABAP.
- Deliver of New Business Request/ Change Request with good quality, the defined timeline and the defined budget Data Dictionary Concepts (Mandatory)Report development classical / Interactive / ALV ,SAP Script / Smart forms /Adobe Forms Module Pool ,SAP BAPI/RFC Performance optimizations
- Proficient in finding correct User Exit / SAP Enhancements Points and SAP BADI.IDOC Configuration, extensions, custom IDOC (Mandatory as working knowledge , if not complete hands-on)
• Experience in developing SAP Cloud Platform based applications is a plus.
• Must have experience in Fiori apps implementation including configurations.
• Build Custom Fiori and extend Fiori applications
• Experience working with SAP Web IDE, BAS and different http services integration like REST/Web service.
• Experience in building applications on Business Transformation Platform will be add on
• Must have experience in Fiori Design patterns, UI Theme designer and Fiori Launchpad configurations and database experience with SAP or S/4 HANA.
• Assist in the integration of front-end UI/UX components with back-end. Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest technology solutions.
Interactive communication with client and leadership. Strong conceptual, analytical, Troubleshooting, resolution and problem-solving skill. Team Handling experience, Good Communication Skills
Responsible for analysis, design & build of solutions in FICO with focus on Controlling and
Assist Business Blueprint and define solutions leveraging best practices.
Assist Functional Spec creation and work with Technical team of ABAP Developers.
Engage with Technical Teams for Integration and Data Management for SAP Interfaces.
Ensure stabilization of solution and continuous improvements.
Prepare documentation and Train Key end users.
Provide on-call support as needed.
Provide timely, accurate, and complete responses to user inquiries.
Maintain user procedures, process maps, training materials and documentation. Conduct user
Coordinate user acceptance testing and quality assurance standards for all supported systems.
Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary info, both
internal or customer specific.
Strong background in Finance and Accounting principles
Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer
Science, or equivalent years of Systems Administration and Systems Analyst experience.
Minimum of 5 years of working SAP experience is required.
Strong hands-on configuration experience in configuration of SAP modules; FI/CO, PS
Strong understanding of MM & SD integration with FI. SD Knowledge is a plus.
Solid working knowledge of accounting and financial processes is mandatory.
Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) as well as software development
methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)
Advanced knowledge of Excel, with ability to analyze financial data.
Critical thinking ability
Strong problem-solving capacity
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
Ability to communicate effectively in an international environment.