- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Statutory Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Responds to inquiries from the CEO & COO
- To ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- To ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Highlight the issues immediately to the CEO & COO
Experience & Skills:
- 4-5 years of experience having thorough knowledge of Audit, Finalization of Accounts, Balance sheet, PL Account
- Proven work experience as a GST.
- Wellverse with Tally, ERP.
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, Word etc.) Familiar with accounting software packages. Experience in IDS preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
About Dr. Vaidya's
Experience: Fresher or (0-1 year)
Shift: 3pm to 12am and 6pm to 3am.
Job Title: Process Associate (CA)
Reports To: Accounting Manager
Position Overview: The role will apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports utilizing GAAP. May function as an accounting liaison, participate in accounting projects and provide direction to less experienced accounting staff.
• Prepares income and balance sheet statements, and various other accounting statements and financial reports
• Analyses complex financial reports and records, making recommendations relative to reserves, assets, and expenditures
• Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting records
• Reviews balance sheet reconciliations and proposes adjusting entries as necessary
• Completes month-end close activities, including but not limited to journal entries, accruals, and accounting for payroll
• Reconciles complex bank statements and records related entries
• Prepares and maintains balance sheet reconciliations and supporting schedules
• Assists in preparation of periodic, quarterly, and annual financial statements
• Researches and respond to questions from Operations Managers
• Participates in external audit as necessary by preparing required schedules and supplemental information, and responding to inquiries of external auditors
• Assists in various special projects as needed
• Other duties as assigned
This person will work closely with counterparts in areas such as accounting, financial planning and analysis, tax, legal, operations, and other key analysts and managers throughout the company.
· Extremely detail-oriented, analytical, quick learner and ability to work independently
· Ability to handle multiple priorities in a time-sensitive and dynamic environment
· Excellent communication skills to all levels of the organization
· Proficiency with MS Office
· High level of accuracy and attention to details
Qualifications & Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting+ Qualified CA (mandatory)
1. Good knowledge of GAAP, Accounting Standards,
2. Good communication skills - oral, written
3. Ability to work in a team.
4. Take ownership of the work
5. Work in stretched time, if required, sometimes
6. Abide by values - respect, care, share.
7. Urge to know.
CA Accounting, GAAP
Ensure accurate preparation and timely filing of GST tax returns
Consolidate data to prepare Monthly reports using MS Office tools and other Cloud Utility Tools
Strategizing and meeting with clients to resolve tax, compliance issues and minimize tax liability
Responsible for robust Email query resolution, Maintaining meetings schedule
Follow up with resources to ensure timely delivery and closure of the process
Ensuring client’s compliance and reducing their tax obligations
Consolidate, classify and compile a database to ensure smooth functioning
Fair Knowledge on topics of Income Tax, GST, Provisions of TDS & Filing of Returns Process
Analytical mind capable of interpreting data and written information
Ability to solve complex and varied problems
Ability to assimilate complicated information into a self-explanatory summary for clients
Good communication skills with an ability to work on stringent timelines
Good understanding of accounting concepts and conventions
Sound knowledge of MS-Office and other related tools
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior Finance Executive you will be a vital member of the finance team and help to make important financial decisions to ensure the company can grow rapidly.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the finance wizard that has a high attention to detail and supports the business in many ways”
What you will really be doing
Performing daily and monthly bank reconciliations
Processing sales and purchase invoice entries
Tax relief claims e.g Video Games Tax Relief (VGTR)
Assisting with the preparation of payroll, pension, VAT returns
Assisting with month end tasks and producing accurate and timely financial statements
Negotiating the best commercial terms for the company
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirement
At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
High attention to detail
Strong spreadsheet skills
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Dynamic and highly organised
Part qualified or equivalent (accountancy or finance qualification)
Ideally passion for games
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Proposed Job Description
- Work directly with internal stakeholders regarding sales and use tax and VAT/GST matters
- Prepare sales and use tax monthly reconciliation
- Prepare working papers for annual property tax returns
- Assist with reviewing state income tax returns
- Manage multiple administrative filings like business license renewal and FBAR etc.
- Support the monthly close and ensure that it is completed correctly and timely
- Work with the Tax Manager on direct and indirect tax audits include working with the tax authorities and providing response for notices
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Accounting or Finance degree
- At least 5 years of corporate income tax experience with working knowledge of indirect tax
- Must be a problem solver, adaptable, a team player, detail oriented, and an excellent communicator (both verbal and written)
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work well in dynamic environment while consistently exercising good judgment
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently, with minimal supervision
- Possess positive attitude
- Expert proficiency with Excel
- Experience in ASC 740/FAS 109
- Big 4 or multinational company experience preferred
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. Supply Wisdom’s patented solution is transforming the way supply chain, procurement and third-party risk leaders manage risks and operational resilience. Our market leading risk intelligence solution leverages the latest advancements in AI, Machine Learning, and data science to deliver the real-time early-warning risk intelligence that enterprises critically need now to secure their supply chains, prevent disruptions, and ensure operational resiliency. The demand for our solution is stronger than ever, and our team must expand to keep up.
In January 2022, we closed a significant institutional round led by Fulcrum Equity Partners to fund our growth and market expansion into new verticals and new geographies. Join us at this exciting growth stage as stock options may be awarded for this position upon board approval.
Objective: As a Finance Manager, you will perform general accounting duties within the accounting and finance departments that support the organization’s day-to-day operations, and the month-end and year-end close process.
- Prepare and record recurring journal entries and ad hoc entries
- Generate monthly reports and compile data for further analysis by other team members
- Perform monthly P&L flux analysis and identify drivers and potential entries
- Prepare schedules and reports according to the monthly close deadlines
- Spot errors and proactively escalate findings that might affect P&L adjustments or close deadlines
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP principles
- Support financial and tax audits
- AR management and follow up as well as credit card program management
- Accounts payable and reimbursement management
- 5+ years general accounting experience in a corporate environment preferably in a service/ SaaS industry
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or a related field preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel (e.g. VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, SUMIFS, Pivot tables, CONCATENATE, LEFT/RIGHT/MID, Text to Columns, etc.)
- Working Knowledge of QuickBooks and MS Office applications (Word and Powerpoint)
- Pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, take initiative and well organized
- Able to work fast under pressure
- Meticulous, with an attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Perks & Benefits
- Health insurance for team members and their dependents with 50% company-paid premiums
- Education allowance
- Sodexo Meal Pass
- Bonuses based on performance
- Paid time off
- Home office furniture & equipment expenses
- Home internet, wellness, etc.
- Fully distributed team with flexible work hours
Total compensation will be a function of the successful candidate’s level of experience and fit.
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
- People First
- Client Next
- Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making the world a better place, not just for us but for those around us, is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits. In addition, we offer a vibrant work environment, and a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Please note, Supply Wisdom has adopted a policy requiring all team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based upon applicable state laws and regulations.
You can learn more at supplywisdom.com and on LinkedIn.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Analysing the company’s financial systems and procedures.
- Conducting internal and external audits.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Preparing budgets, annual reports and strategies.
- Preparing and forecasting budget reports.
- Providing assistance with tax planning.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Certificated Public Accountant or accredited to a reputed institution
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice.
Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As an Audit Analyst, you will be responsible for preparing and updating audit plan, audit strategy, managing allocation of work, weekly work updates and guiding and reviewing work done by team.
What you will do:
- Preparing of schedules, cash flow statement, notes to the accounts, accounting policy and financial statements
- Preparing of tax audit annexures for tax audit including Form 3 CD
- Independently leading statutory and tax audit of private limited company
- Preparing or updating Internal Financial Control documents, risk control matrix etc as per company process
- Performing book closure activity as per audited financial statements
- Preparing or updating fixed asset register
- Reconciling fixed asset register, reserves and critical accounts as per IGAAP and US GAAP
- Representing as the primary contact point and supporting company assigned for audit to resolving internal/ external and escalated queries
- Collating and where necessary producing / analyzing statistical data/ reports as required
- Keeping up-to-date with key business changes and process/ technical.
- Preparing and value adding audit plan, tracker and supporting any process improvements
What you need to have:
- Core accounting and audit knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of accounting entries for all areas in financial statements, its impact on financials and audit as well.
- Basic understanding of significant process, flow of transactions of significant process
- Independently work of lead the audit
- Honor timelines and commitment towards deliverables
- Good MS Excel and MS word knowledge
- Good communication skills for handling internal teams, peers, supervisors, controller and external auditors
- Technical support and sales of our software products.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Qualification - B.Com (commerce graduate) with basic computer knowledge. All our product are taxation related, so, commerce background is must and its software product, so basic of computer and basic working with internet is required.
Experience - Fresher - 1year
Location-Guwahati preferably but for experienced candidate work from home can be considered(Can be relocate in PAN India)
Mode of Interview-Telephonic and Webinar
Are you looking to put your finance and accounting expertise to work at a fast-growing Silicon Valley startup? Willing to roll up your sleeves, jump in, and create results working alongside a seasoned, dedicated group of entrepreneurs?
Roambee Corporation (www.Roambee.com) is a Santa Clara based IoT tech startup revolutionizing the way goods, shipments, and assets get monitored in real-time around the world. With 200+ customers in over 15 countries, and offices in USA, India, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, and the UAE, we work with our customers to ensure they have a new degree of control of their supply chain and assets than ever thought possible.
Roambee has entered into a strategic partnership with Deutsche Telekom. Roambee has the heart, soul, and work-ethic of a start-up, along with significant business momentum and measurable success. You will get the opportunity to work side-by-side as well as virtually, with talented, smart people around the world who have already cut their chops at the big companies and other successful start-ups. Now, we've chosen to take the professional risks – and earn the rewards – that comes with building a global business from the ground up.
If this excites you too, then consider joining us.
Raombee India is looking for a qualified chartered accountant with atleast 8-12 years of experience in end- end accounting and finance.
Reporting to : VP- Finance or the nominee
Job Description -
The incumbent will be responsible for the Roambee's Global financial and accounts management aspects, coordinating with Geo lead for information related to financial reporting, cash flow, budgeting. He/she will be a part of the finance and accounts core team working closely with the VP Finance
Business planning and budgeting
- Coordinating with Geos to get data for Budgeting top down and bottom up and stretch wherever there is opportunity
- Consolidating budget and present it to Management
- Publish monthly P&L statements along with variances
Cash flow management
- Support operations on cost optimization and buying team on vendor partnerships
- Ensure working capital management and cash burn rate
Commercial deliverables and control
- Overall cost control within budget / cost optimization / operations expenses control
- Align every expenditure till it gets accounted
- Responsible for accounting and financial systems, 100% statutory compliance and timely, adequate controls and accurate book keeping
- Prepare structured MIS for internal reporting and the board
- Monitor the preparation and maintenance of ledgers
- Ensure registrations and compliance are in place
- Ensure accurate statutory reporting to relevant authorities and related regulatory guidelines
- Understanding of tax structures for the company and taxation for products sourced internationally
- Monitor compliance with statutory authorities for taxation
Desired Skills and Experience
- Education: C.A with demonstrated experience in heading the finance functions in
- Young dynamic individual with a minimum 8 -12 years in accounts / finance role with hands-on experience
- Having the ability to work with increasingly complex revenue models
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES :
- Dynamic and Entrepreneurial at heart and likes to take ownership
- Excellent leadership, decision making and execution skills
- Excellent people, relationship and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, motivated, hardworking and self-driven leader
- Engaging personality with high work ethics and sense of fairness