We have the following opening in our organization:
Years of Experience: Experience of 4-8 years.
Location- Mumbai ( Thane)/BKC/Andheri
Notice period: Max 15 days or Immediate
Educational Qualification: MCA/ME/Msc-IT/BE/B-Tech/BCA/BSC IT in Computer Science/B.Tech
- 3- 8 years of consulting or relevant work experience
- Should be good in SQL Server 2008 R2 and above.
- Should be excellent at SQL, SSRS & SSIS, SSAS,
- Data modeling, Fact & dimension design, work on a data warehouse or dw architecture design.
- Implementing new technology like power BI, power bi modeling.
- Knowledge of Azure or R-programming is an added advantage.
- Experiences in BI and Visualization Technology (Tableau, Power BI).
- Advanced T-SQL programming skill
- Can scope out a simple or semi-complex project based on business requirements and achievable benefits
- Evaluate, design, and implement enterprise IT-based business solutions, often working on-site to help customers deploy their solutions.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Professional experience in Python – Mandatory experience
Basic knowledge of any BI Tool (Microsoft Power BI, Tableau etc.) and experience in R
will be an added advantage
Proficient in Excel
Good verbal and written communication skills
Analyze data trends and provide intelligent business insights, monitor operational and
Complete ownership of business excellence dashboard and preparation of reports for
senior management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
Review, validate and analyse data points and implement new data analysis
Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
Perform analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
Analyse existing process with the help of data and propose process change and/or lead
process re-engineering initiatives
Use BI Tools (Microsoft Power BI/Tableau) and develop and manage BI solutions
companies uncover the 3% of active buyers in their target market. It evaluates
over 100 billion data points and analyzes factors such as buyer journeys, technology
adoption patterns, and other digital footprints to deliver market & sales intelligence.
Its customers have access to the buying patterns and contact information of
more than 17 million companies and 70 million decision makers across the world.
Role – Data Engineer
Work in collaboration with the application team and integration team to
design, create, and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture and data
structures for Data Lake/Data Warehouse.
Work with stakeholders including the Sales, Product, and Customer Support
teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data
Assemble large, complex data sets from third-party vendors to meet business
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating
manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for
greater scalability, etc.
Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and
loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, Elasticsearch,
MongoDB, and AWS technology.
Streamline existing and introduce enhanced reporting and analysis solutions
that leverage complex data sources derived from multiple internal systems.
5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role.
Proficiency in Linux.
Must have SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases,
query authoring (SQL) as well as familiarity with databases including Mysql,
Mongo, Cassandra, and Athena.
Must have experience with Python/Scala.
Must have experience with Big Data technologies like Apache Spark.
Must have experience with Apache Airflow.
Experience with data pipeline and ETL tools like AWS Glue.
Experience working with AWS cloud services: EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift.
* Work on real-world computer vision problems
* Write robust industry-grade algorithms
* Leverage OpenCV, Python and deep learning frameworks to train models.
* Use Deep Learning technologies such as Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch etc.
* Develop integrations with various in-house or external microservices.
* Must have experience in deployment practices (Kubernetes, Docker, containerization, etc.) and model compression practices
* Research latest technologies and develop proof of concepts (POCs).
* Build and train state-of-the-art deep learning models to solve Computer Vision related problems, including, but not limited to:
* Object Detection
* Objects Tracking
* Visual Style Transfer
* Generative Adversarial Networks
* Work alongside other researchers and engineers to develop and deploy solutions for challenging real-world problems in the area of Computer Vision
* Develop and plan Computer Vision research projects, in the terms of scope of work including formal definition of research objectives and outcomes
* Provide specialized technical / scientific research to support the organization on different projects for existing and new technologies
* Object Detection
* Computer Science
* Image Processing
* Computer Vision
* Deep Learning
* Artificial Intelligence (AI)
* Pattern Recognition
* Machine Learning
* Data Science
* Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
We are looking for a motivated data analyst with sound experience in handling web/ digital analytics, to join us as part of the Kapiva D2C Business Team. This team is primarily responsible for driving sales and customer engagement on our website. This channel has grown 5x in revenue over the last 12 months and is poised to grow another 5x over the next six. It represents a high-growth, important part of our overall e-commerce growth strategy.
The mandate here is to run an end-to-end sustainable e-commerce business, boost sales through marketing campaigns, and build a cutting edge product (website) that optimizes the customer’s journey as well as increases customer lifetime value.
The Data Analyst will support the business heads by providing data-backed insights in order to drive customer growth, retention and engagement. They will be required to set-up and manage reports, test various hypotheses and coordinate with various stakeholders on a day-to-day basis.
Strategy and planning:
● Work with the D2C functional leads and support analytics planning on a quarterly/ annual basis
● Identify reports and analytics needed to be conducted on a daily/ weekly/ monthly frequency
● Drive planning for hypothesis-led testing of key metrics across the customer funnel
● Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
● Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
● Work with business teams to prioritize business and information needs
● Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to setup data infrastructure as needed
Reporting and communication:
● Prepare reports / presentations to present actionable insights that can drive business objectives
● Setup live dashboards reporting key cross-functional metrics
● Coordinate with various stakeholders to collect useful and required data
● Present findings to business stakeholders to drive action across the organization
● Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
● Bachelor’s/ Masters in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or related field
● High proficiency in MS Excel and SQL
● Knowledge of one or more programming languages like Python/ R. Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy - working knowledge of statistics and statistical methods
● Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment across cross-functional teams; good at
coordinating with different departments and managing timelines
● Exceptional English written/verbal communication
● A penchant for understanding consumer traits and behavior and a keen eye to detail
Good to have:
● Hands-on experience with one or more web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, Heap, Adobe Analytics, etc.
● Experience in using business intelligence tools like Metabase, Tableau, Power BI is a plus
● Experience in developing predictive models and machine learning algorithms
• Solid technical / data-mining skills and ability to work with large volumes of data; extract
and manipulate large datasets using common tools such as Python and SQL other
programming/scripting languages to translate data into business decisions/results
• Be data-driven and outcome-focused
• Must have good business judgment with demonstrated ability to think creatively and
• Must be an intuitive, organized analytical thinker, with the ability to perform detailed
• Takes personal ownership; Self-starter; Ability to drive projects with minimal guidance
and focus on high impact work
• Learns continuously; Seeks out knowledge, ideas and feedback.
• Looks for opportunities to build owns skills, knowledge and expertise.
• Experience with big data and cloud computing viz. Spark, Hadoop (MapReduce, PIG,
• Experience in risk and credit score domains preferred
• Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent context-switching in a fast-paced
Are you passionate about handling large & complex data problems, want to make an impact and have the desire to work on ground-breaking big data technologies? Then we are looking for you.
At Amagi, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where your technical abilities will be challenged on a day-to-day basis? If so, Amagi’s Data Engineering and Business Intelligence team is looking for passionate, detail-oriented, technical savvy, energetic team members who like to think outside the box.
Amagi’s Data warehouse team deals with petabytes of data catering to a wide variety of real-time, near real-time and batch analytical solutions. These solutions are an integral part of business functions such as Sales/Revenue, Operations, Finance, Marketing and Engineering, enabling critical business decisions. Designing, developing, scaling and running these big data technologies using native technologies of AWS and GCP are a core part of our daily job.
- Experience in building highly cost optimised data analytics solutions
- Experience in designing and building dimensional data models to improve accessibility, efficiency and quality of data
- Experience (hands on) in building high quality ETL applications, data pipelines and analytics solutions ensuring data privacy and regulatory compliance.
- Experience in working with AWS or GCP
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience to full stack web development (Preferably Python)
- Expertise with data visualisation systems such as Tableau and Quick Sight
- Proficiency in writing advanced SQL queries with expertise in performance tuning handling large data volumes
- Familiarity with ML/AÍ technologies is a plus
- Demonstrate strong understanding of development processes and agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and communication skills. Should be self-driven, highly motivated and ability to learn quickly
Data Analytics is at the core of our work, and you will have the opportunity to:
- Design Data-warehousing solutions on Amazon S3 with Athena, Redshift, GCP Bigtable etc
- Lead quick prototypes by integrating data from multiple sources
- Do advanced Business Analytics through ad-hoc SQL queries
- Work on Sales Finance reporting solutions using tableau, HTML5, React applications
We build amazing experiences and create depth in knowledge for our internal teams and our leadership. Our team is a friendly bunch of people that help each other grow and have a passion for technology, R&D, modern tools and data science.
Our work relies on deep understanding of the company needs and an ability to go through vast amounts of internal data such as sales, KPIs, forecasts, Inventory etc. One of the key expectations of this role would be to do data analytics, building data lakes, end to end reporting solutions etc. If you have a passion for cost optimised analytics and data engineering and are eager to learn advanced data analytics at a large scale, this might just be the job for you..
Education & Experience
A bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science with 5 to 7 years of experience and previous experience in data engineering is a plus.
Department: - Engineering
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Senior Data Analyst to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You must have delivered exceptionally high quality robust products dealing with large data. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
● Design and implement a high volume data analytics pipeline in Looker for Bidgely flagship product.
● Implement data pipeline in Bidgely Data Lake
● Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
● Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
● 3-5 years of strong experience in data analytics and in developing data pipelines.
● Very good expertise in Looker
● Strong in data modeling, developing SQL queries and optimizing queries.
● Good knowledge of data warehouse (Amazon Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, Hive).
● Good understanding of Big data applications (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Airflow, S3, Cloudera)
● Attention to details. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
● BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes.
3+ years of experience in deployment, monitoring, tuning, and administration of high concurrency MySQL production databases.
- Solid understanding of writing optimized SQL queries on MySQL databases
- Understanding of AWS, VPC, networking, security groups, IAM, and roles.
- Expertise in scripting in Python or Shell/Powershell
- Must have experience in large scale data migrations
- Excellent communication skills.
- Expecting a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience
- You will be managing a team of 3 currently
- Take up the ownership of developing and managing one of the largest and richest food (recipe, menu, and CPG) databases
- Interactions with cross-functional teams (Business, Food Science, Product, and Tech) on a regular basis to pan the future of client and internal food data management
- Should have a natural flair for playing with numbers and data and have a keen eye for detail and quality
- Will spearhead the Ops team in achieving the targets while maintaining a staunch attentiveness to Coverage, Completeness, and Quality of the data
- Shall program and manage projects while identifying opportunities to optimize costs and processes.
- Good business acumen, in creating logic & process flows, quick and smart decision-making skills are expected
- Will also be responsible for the recruitment, induction and training new members as well
- Setting competitive team targets. Guide and support the team members to go the extra mile and achieve set targets
Added Advantages :
- Experience in a Food Sector / Insights company
- Has a passion for exploring different cuisines
- Understands industry-related jargons and has a natural flair towards learning more about anything related to food