Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Technical background or qualification is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Sales exposure to B2B software products / SaaS products is a must.
- Understanding of technology, specifically in Analytics space.
- Ability to interact with prospects, break ice and pitch product.
- Cold call to prospects, make cold visits.
- Prior experience in social media marketing is a plus.
- Track record of getting things done, within a fast-paced and changing environment, yet comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a changing environment
- Self-starter able to work on his own initiative with minimal supervision, works well with the team and motivates them as well.
- Based on geography, need to work the shifts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Researching organizations to identify new contacts and leads by geography, segment etc.
- Running customized mail campaigns to the leads, run follow-ups.
- Cold call to prospects, make cold visits.
- Working on targets, building the pipeline, and consistently meeting the targets.
- Work closely with marketing and content team to develop marketing campaigns to generate leads and increase reach on social media.
- Conduct interactions with prospects, identify and qualify prospects.
- Identify and evaluate emerging trends key trends in the analytics space and be aware of competitor products and offerings.
About Noesys Software Pvt Ltd
Required Sales Executives in Gold & Diamonds Jewelry for Retail Showroom at Hyderabad:
Roles and Responsibilities:-
1. Attending the customers.
2. Showcasing the ornaments at the counter as desired by customers
3. Stock Management
4. Customer Service & Customer Handling.
5. Achieving Monthly Sales targets.
6. Customer Satisfaction through Effective Sales technique
7. Good Communication
8. Decent Personality
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Position : Retail Sales Executives/Counter Sales/Showroom Sales
- Experience: - 2 Year to 4 Years experience in jewelery sales.
- Qualification : Any Graduation /Under Graduate
- Age : 22 - 35 Years
- Skills : Good Communication Skills (English, Hindi & Telugu)
- Sales Skills & Customer Handling skills & Inventory Management
- Salary : Rs. 2.to 3.6 lacs per annum
Perks and Benefits:-
Statutory Benefits (PF& ESI)
Rewards & Recognitions
Experience with warehouse operations and knowledge of how a SaaS in inventory/ material management creates an organized data and reduce cost.
2+ years’ experience with enterprise SaaS environments in a Sales and Pre-Sales capacity.
Knowledge of supply chain planning systems—TMS, WMS, inventory management, fulfilment, etc.
Proven ability to demonstrate products, methods, or services to prospective or current customers.
Ability to assess a company’s supply chain needs and creatively provide solutions to address those needs with the company’s offering.
A consultative approach to sales pursuits
Experience in giving presentations to customers in a sales environment at all levels up to and including C-level with a convincing approach.
Excellent writing skills (Statement of work, proposals, documentation, presentations)
Excellent verbal skills (explanation of solutions, meetings, presentations, training)
Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Any Degree qualified.
About BiteSpeed -
Hey there! We are a seed funded SaaS startup on a mission to help ecommerce brands embrace conversational commerce as the future of selling online.
We're starting by building the tools for any ecommerce brand to be able to sell and engage with their customers on chat apps like Whatsapp, FB Messenger. Within 2 years of launch, we have 1500+ e-commerce brands across 50+ countries using our product (pretty cool right?).
Read more about our mission and the story of commerce here - https://www.notion.so/b3cf14a080d94654ba46693c8cacd24f!
Check us out here - https://apps.shopify.com/bitespeed-fb-messenger-chatbot and do read through the 180 odd 5-star reviews to get a sense of what our customers say about us (we openly brag about this 😉).
Learn more about our investors here - https://yourstory.com/2020/12/funding-bitespeed-sandeep-tandon-freecharge-whiteboard-capital
About the team
We are a bunch of BITS Pilani graduates that started BiteSpeed out of our dorm rooms. When we started we hardly knew much about running a company, in fact most of us hadn’t written a line of code in our lives.
We were inspired by companies like Postman and Freshworks which have built market leading software companies from India and had a desire to create something world-class which we could be proud of. So we jumped off the cliff and built a parachute on our way down (just as Reid Hoffman likes to say).
We could make a long, boring list of 20 company values but by now you probably do get a gist of the kind of people we are. We are young, ambitious self-learners on a journey to create a globally competitive software company from India.
About the role
Till now our sales and go-to-market function has been founder-led. We're now at a point where we're doubling revenue every 2 months, increased usage by 40x in 3 months and need to scale. This role involves working closely with our founder to scale our initial sales efforts along with listening to customer feedback to form a pipe of customer insights for our product team.
What you’ll do:-
- Tl;dr sell, sell and sell some more to get the $$$ in. But since job descriptions are supposed to be serious stuff, feel free to read on
- Your day-to-day would involve talking to e-commerce business owners globally, understanding their problems & helping them understand how our product improves their lives
- You’ll be responsible for the end to end sales funnel from generating leads to converting them over product demos and getting the $$ in
- Writing creative cold emails/Linkedin messages which truly break through the noise (we've tried some wacky stuff in the past, we take this a little overboard)
- Playing the role of a trusted product advisor over sales demos to show customers how our product improves their lives
- Keeping your ears to the ground to collect customer feedback and forming a pipe for regular flow of customer insights to the product team
- Building the backbone for our sales process to scale for the next stage of growth
What makes you a good fit:-
- Your childhood dream was to sell ice to an eskimo (brownie points if you've tried it).
- You have 1+ years of experience doing high volume sales at an SMB SaaS startup (this is not a hard requirement);
- You have stories of selling stuff to people (this could even be concert tickets, sports cards or something you made)
- You have a way with words and have a collection of the best cold emails you've seen and written
- You have a genuine interest in conversations with people
Salary and Location
Location: Delhi NCR, India (Remote for now, hybrid model post-covid)
Expected CTC: INR 6-12 LPA + equity (ESOPs)
- Meet or exceed sales objectives at the enterprise level
- Effectively qualify leads and perform needs assessment, engaging technical resources as required
- Create client presentations, proposals, and coordinate quarterly business reviews
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives
- Utilize solution-selling and value-selling techniques to effectively guide the sales process to close
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Utilize CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Great experience in Enterprise Software/Solution sales
- Experience conducting product demonstrations with the ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn
- A good listener
- Proven record of achieving sales quota throughout
We are hiring for an Inside Sales Executive.
Company Name - Ginesys
Url - www.ginesys.in
Role - Inside Sales
About Company –
Ginesys is one of the leading retail software companies in India and is the most preferred solution for fashion and lifestyle brands and supermarkets. We have offices in 5 metros (Gurugram, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad) and a team strength of 150+. Our customers are typically SMB retailers and lifestyle brands and currently, our user base is 20,000+. We recently raised PE funding and are looking to expand our team strength in all the core areas to ensure we are delivering cutting edge solutions to this market in the best possible way. Ginesys is a great Launchpad for anyone looking for a career in SaaS, Enterprise, ERP, and Retail Solutions.
Responsibilities, Duties and Required Skills
- Research new prospects and generate interest through emailers and cold calling
- Follow up with prospects for feedback on the sales process
- Team up with channel partners to build a pipeline of exciting deals
- Update CRM software on existing prospects and customers contacts
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further action
- To assist the marketing team in achieving overall activities through active planning and participation in trade shows and meets.
- Must maintain and exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct
- Proven ability to generate a pipeline for the sales team in B2B sales
- Have worked in Software / IT companies
- Excellent creative thinking skills with an emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, adhering to deadlines while ensuring accuracy
If Interested, please share your updated CV and also your availability for face to face interview. For any query, you can reach me on the below-mentioned number
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
at IT service company initiated in the year 2000 - SAP ERP
Job Description : We are looking for field Sales/ Marketing representative to develop sales strategies and should be having experience in field sales related software Product or Fresher also can apply. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
Preferring both Male/ Female Candidate
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cold calling and generating new leads and business opportunities by identifying prospective companies
- Be creative and implement activities to contact new customers and generate new business.
- Take 100% ownership of building and creating your own pipeline.
- Follow up with new & existing leads
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Presentation Skills, Good communication skills, Client Relationships, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales and persuasion.