- Collaborate with senior developers to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Customize and implement WordPress themes and plugins to meet project specifications.
- Debug and troubleshoot code errors and issues, ensuring optimal performance and functionality.
- Ensure websites are responsive and cross-browser compatible for a seamless user experience.
- Collaborate with designers and other team members to bring creative concepts to life.
- Update and maintain existing websites with new content, features, and enhancements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices.
- 6 months to 1 year of professional experience as a Web Developer.
- Strong experience with PHP development.
- Proficiency in WordPress theme and plugin development and customization.
- Basic understanding of responsive design principles.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and grow.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Viable Outsource solution
The key points that are absolutely needed for the position we are hiring are as follows:
• 4+ years of working experience in Salesforce – Apex
• Required Certifications – Salesforce Platform Developer I (aka PD1)
• Proficiency in SOQL, Apex Development, Apex Triggers and Apex Debugging
• Has clarity on OOP concepts.
• Exposure to Web Technologies is a must.
• Proficiency in Lightning Components (Aura)
• Has developed a few components for a custom package and has used the Lightning App
• Exposure to Git & Version Control is a must.
• Has worked on Managed Packages
• Has worked on 2GP Package Development
showcase their websites
● Work with the design lead, product manager, and engineers to craft design-focused
improvements for our native apps
● Help us build out our atl and btl marketing and social media campaigns
● Build visually stunning communications
● Demonstrate strong ability to effectively communicate ideas and project statuses
● Ensure all designs are pixel-perfect and adhere to our design system’s standards.
● Simplify complex flows so they are easily understandable for users
● Partner with teammates in across the USA and India
● Research and share relevant UX best practices and competitor products to keep our
● Delighting our users!
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- UI/UX Designer, Portfolio of design projects,HTML,CSS
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science,
Position: SEO Expert (Contract)
Location: Remote/Anywhere We are looking for an experienced SEO Expert to join our team on a contract basis. The successful applicant will be responsible for optimizing our website for higher search engine rankings, increasing traffic, and improving user experience.
• Conduct comprehensive keyword research and analysis to determine the best keywords for our website
• Optimize content and code for search engine visibility and usability
• Monitor website performance and optimize accordingly
• Track and analyze website analytics
• Monitor and stay up-to-date on search engine algorithms and industry best practices
• Develop and execute link building strategies
• Propose and implement new strategies to improve SEO
• Generate reports on SEO performance
• Proven track record of successful SEO projects
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other web development languages
• Extensive knowledge of SEO tools and analytics
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are looking for a Wordpress Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable websites. Must be proficient in Custom Development including plugins, payment gateways, shipping gateways and various themes including Divi, Elementor, Visual Composer.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, and your roles and responsibilities include managing application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Good communication skills.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs.
- Day shift
- 5 days a week
- Performance bonus
Condé Nast has a huge global footprint across 32 countries worldwide with total monthly visitors reaching more than 550 million. We aim to inspire, inform and entertain our audiences through our portfolio of well known brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, Architectural Digest, GQ and many other leading brands.
Condé Nast has operations in America, Europe, South America and Asia. There are long-established operations in major Indian cities such as Mumbai and Chennai across many business areas.
The company is undertaking the biggest transformation in its history, driving towards expanding both its operations and its reach through diversifying the digital business models for our brands. Major areas of focus will include video and streaming platforms, increasing subscriptions and memberships, growing our events business, and ensuring we maintain a high level of standard on the products we are already proud of delivering to our customers. Migrating and consolidating to a more centralised set of technologies and capabilities that can be easily leveraged by any brand or product experience is also a top business priority.
Engineering is responsible for scaling, building, deploying websites that serve over 500 million users globally. The global engineering team includes Product Engineering, Platform Engineering and Core Engineering.
About Platform Engineering
Our mission is to build modern media platforms to serve our omni-channel experiences for our portfolio of global brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, and Glamour which currently reaches over 500 million monthly users. We need your help to create new capabilities, and strengthen our existing ones, so that our brands can reach wider audiences through engaging digital experiences.
Quality, performance, experimentation, and speed of delivery are all principles at the heart of what we do as a Platform Engineering group. We have strong capabilities in areas such as editorial tooling, content delivery, design systems, advertising and commerce that we will continue to improve and grow. Our vision is to additionally invest in areas such as video, subscriptions, membership, and next generation editorial tools.
You will be working alongside international colleagues across the US, London, and India. We strongly emphasise cross-functional working through partnering directly with Product, Data, Design, UX and Delivery.
Condé Nast is looking for an experienced engineer to join and help us build the next generation of our content creation digital products. You will work closely with our product teams and help lead engineering teams in their shared mission to scale out and build our internal platform. These teams’ focus spans many types of products essential to both editors, other engineers, and subscribers. Your work will drive the future of Condé Nast’s digital strategy in today’s publishing market and reach our millions of readers around the world.
Collaborate with other disciplines (engineering, design, product) in the creation and iteration of web applications built for our subscribers
Helping leading projects from ideation to execution to maintenance
Collaborating with the broader engineering group on new ideas or improving existing ones
Identify and improve code and usability performance issues
Participate in design and code reviews
Helping us grow and expand our engineering teams
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Expert level fluency in at least 1 programing language
Experience working with, designing, and deploying production-grade React/Ember applications
Experience working with and helping Design Systems
Familiarity and experience with designing, and deploying production-grade RESTful APIs, experience and knowledge of GraphQL APIs a plus
Strong end-to-end testing experience and an emphasis on TDD methodologies
Eager to learn about new technologies and implementing these ideas in a production environment
Data: Mongo, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Kafka
Deployment: Docker, AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, CircleCI
Datadog, Kibana, Elastic search - for observing our platform
Source Control: Git, GitHub
How we work
Pairing. We like knowledge sharing and upskilling
Remote friendly. We work with engineers across time zones & locations
Infrastructure as Code everywhere
(Oncall - teams are responsible for their own apps)
Why Work With Us?
We offer industry-leading compensation and benefits
We are a bunch of smart, passionate, diverse co-workers who love to teach and love to learn
We provide whatever hardware and software you need to be productive
A functional, well-disciplined product development organization
Big changes are happening in publishing and at Condé Nast, and this is a great time to be a part of it all!
About the role:
We seek highly dedicated, motivated, and passionate Technical Support Engineers who can use the right tools to find the best solutions to problems. We embrace the Agile methodology, you will play an important role in all aspects of client support.
- Provide INVIDI's customers with quick, accurate, and professional replies via ticketing system, chat, email, or phone.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop an understanding of each customer's specific implementation and needs.
- Relay customer feedback to internal teams.
- Work closely with internal teams such as Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Customer Solutions teams.
- Appropriately triage a given problem; isolate and escalate any deemed problem within INVIDI.
- Conduct root-cause analysis with engineering teams to make sure that issues are resolved.
- On-call work is required and will be compensated separately
You must have
- University Degree
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to articulate technical solutions to all audiences.
- Capable of clarifying unclear requirements for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in debugging complex technical issues in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly motivated and interested in customer support and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to learn quickly and to cope with ever-changing environments.
- Desire to learn new things and perform technology research & troubleshooting.
- Ability to work with multiple customers and situations simultaneously.
- Willingness to take ownership of internal projects focused on improving existing documentation or processes.
- Must be proficient in three of the nice-to-have technical skills below.
Nice-to-have technical skills:
- Experience supporting cloud-based SaaS products.
- Experience using monitoring tools such as DataDog
- Experience of web technologies and platforms such as Java Script, HTML, FTP, SSL, CSS.
- Experience with *unix environments including bash and scripting.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and associated cloud-based technologies (Kinesis, Athena, etc.).
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience with video advertising and ad serving.
- Experience working in AGILE environment.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
Please find the ServiceNow JD for Service Mapping:
Can apply for internship .Freshers are also welcome.