Position: SR. WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Should maintain Apache web server (LAMP & WHM/CPanel).
- Create and Maintain PHP, Laravel Based web application / HTML, CSS & JS wireframes / mockups, websites , web assets , Landing pages.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness on web sites and web applications.
- Create and Maintain WordPress Websites, Plug-Ins and Themes using the latest development and deployment methodologies.
- Create and Maintain high-performance websites with SEO and SEM integrations and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- On time delivery - Ensuring the project is delivered on time through continual improvement.
- Quality Benchmark - Ensure that the project is delivered with best quality and with minimal bugs.
- Ensuring effective and timely communication with the project stakeholders and team members.
- Process Compliance / Adherence to style standards on fonts, colors, images, design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Strong understanding of Apache Server with LAMP & WHM/CPanel.
- Strong understanding of php & Laravel based app development life-cycle and best practices and CMS management.
- Must have experience in building and managing websites for large consulting firms or large publishing house or large content marketing company
- Must have experience in developing responsive , multi platform , cross browser / multi resolution user interfaces and design
- Must have Basic knowledge in SEO / SEM
- Must have experience in building new themes and plugins on WordPress CMS and integration with external systems using RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficiency in ReactJS with Redux or Angular will be an added advantage
- Ability to work with business leaders / multiple teams.
- Ability to recommend intuitive user journeys / interfaces and proactively evolve product design
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Positions - 3
- Skills - php
• Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks. Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP.
• Understanding of MVC design patterns, build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
• Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
• Strong database knowledge, specifically MySQL knowledge.
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Ability to develop for cross-platform (e.g. Mobile Devices, Tablets, Desktop/MAC).
• Proven experience to use the best practices and the latest web development trends (for optimum
speed and UX).
• Understanding of UX.
• Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP. Familiarity with the limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
• Experience of working in an Agile environment.
• Experience of working in the Code Ignitor framework.
• Develop websites, emailers, newsletters and landing pages.
• Convert .psd files and wireframes into web user interfaces.
• Maintain company website, blog and internal applications.
• Regularly optimize the website and blog based on Google Analytics.
- Suggest UX and performance-related value adds at all levels.
• Assist with R&D on new/ related technologies and functionalities as needed.
• Work with LMS core team for project-related implementation.
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Senior web developer, having 5+ years of experience in Java Full Stack enterprise level web application development.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Java Full stack enterprise level web application development
- Hands-on experience in Java based front-end and back-end technologies
- Working experience in developing web services using HTTP REST and SOAP
- Experience in any one of the industry leading databases; Preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth/OAuth2 is a must.
- Unit and integration testing using Junit 5 and Mockito.
- Hands on experience with source code management and continuous integration/delivery processes and tools such as GitHub, Jenkin Maven and Azure DevOps.
- Specialist expertise in one cloud platform and preferably with Microsoft Azure.
- Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management with ability to collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- skilled in interfacing with internal and external technical resources
- good in debugging problems and mentoring teams on technical front
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate and contribute to platform requirements/story development.
- Involve in Platform Sprint activities.
- Development of assigned stories in appropriate languages defined for each module.
- Agile – Scrum and Test-Driven Development
- Result oriented team player
- Good in communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer background preferred)
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who has a strong understanding of designing and developing Shopify API. Candidate should also have worked on any of the following Frontend frameworks like ReactJS , NextJs and VueJs.
The candidate should be proactive enough to anticipate problems and keeping the team and management informed in a timely manner. You have to work with the Product Owner/ Cross-functional teams in the organization to understand the business requirements and to deliver solutions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Full Stack Development.
- Strong Understanding of Shopify API. (Mandatory)
- Experience working with Shopify apps and 3rd party services.
- In-depth experience with Shopify’s Liquid language.
- Should have experience in designing with NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB etc.
- Must know either ReactJs, NextJs or VueJs .
- Hands on experience on AWS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Working to refactor clients existing Laravel & VueJS apps
- Building and improving APIs for mobile, browser, blockchain, and game-engine clients
- Writing maintainable code that is secure and performant
- Proactive problem solver who is keen to contribute to the team’s success and optimize existing software and processes.
What you need to have:
- 4+ years of full-stack development experience
- Expert level in Laravel (PHP7+)
- Experience with VueJS, CSS, and front-end development
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience using the Git Version Control System (VCS)
- Experience with testing
- Familiar with the latest Laravel features
- Proficient in English, written and spoken
- Team player that thrives in a collaborative environment
- Experience in DevOps, Amazon AWS, Docker, and/or Linux
- Experience in blockchain and/or Ethereum smart contracts
- Experience in Rust is a plus but not Mandatory
- Experience in GraphQLLaravel (PHP7+)
Notice period: 0 to 30 days
Dev- 3-6 Years;
Lead- 5.5/6-9 Years
Full Stack Developer/ Lead
As the Engineering Team member for Aladdin Accounting, you will be part of a team that works closely with
BlackRock’s Aladdin Product Management and Design team to build Aladdin’s Accounting platform.
Our primary objective is to ensure that systems are highly scalable to support ongoing business demands and
client requirements. The team is responsible for delivering tools used by Operations professionals at
BlackRock and Aladdin Clients, to calculate Portfolio Valuation,
Performance and Investment Accounting. Accounting and Performance functionality contributes heavily
to the evolution of the Aladdin platform and is strategic in nature. The team has a global footprint with team members
in New York, Atlanta, Delaware and Gurgaon.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in development teams that work on business facing transactional systems.
- They will have demonstrated the ability to manage people, make architectural decisions, understand business
- processes to deliver the cleanest solutions.
- Share responsibility for implementing the firms accounting platforms. Partner with 3 rd parties (like Consulting Firms)
- and develop technical specifications.
- Share responsibility for availability, scalability, performance and capacity from development through production
- for a critical strategic build of the new accounting platform
- Reduce errors on deployments, improve reliability, and increase speed of implementation through automation
- Continuously refine and improve our toolset to improve our data and persistence layers
- 7+ years of experience in IT including some experience in architecture roles
- Experience building multi-tier, scalable, fault-tolerant web applications
- Experience with platform integrations and designing service APIs
- Extensive Service-Oriented Architecture patterns and design knowledge and familiarity with cloud based services
- Expertise with identity management, authentication and information security best practices
- Expertise in working with complex cross-domain applications in a global organization across multiple time zones
- Enjoys a fast paced, high-intensity and complex environment, troubleshooting time sensitive critical issues and working with people
- Extensive experience with multi-tier transactional architecture and design
- Extensive experience in enterprise software development in Java and web development stacks (Angular, NodeJS, HTML & CSS)
- Experience with Sybase, Cassandra
- Event / Stream processing technologies
- Experience using Agile methodologies – previous experience working from a backlog, sprints, retrospectives etc.
- Passionate about test driven, clean code, automatically tested and continuous deployment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to present and convey ideas
- Strong attention to detail; action-oriented attitude, and willingness to roll up sleeves
- Curious to explore emerging technologies and learn new things
- Use metrics to drive decision making
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar discipline, Masters degree preferred
- Experience in the financial services industry is preferred
closely with the business to design and develop technology solutions around the
● Lead the development of the backend systems for various products.
● Build reliable, secure and performant backend systems.
● Collaborating with the business to define the vision and implement the system
architecture, design and code.
● Help shape the backend development
● Should have 1-4 years of software development experience
● Strong computer science fundamentals
● Good intuition for REST API design
writing code on NodeJS technology
● Having worked on frontend frameworks such as react and vue would be a plus.
● Understanding of DevOps would be helpful.
Level 3 Contractor-to-Fulltime-Programmer Role:
Ability to translate user story completely into exceptional functionality that consistently meets acceptance criteria and delights users. Ability to convert complex workflows into elegant experiences highly prized.
Experience with Firebase, Firestore, MongoDB, Heroku and other Cloud-based technologies to deliver scalable, performant data-driven applications, with deployments on Kubernetes. Ideally experienced working with colleagues over Discord.
Ability to exhibit judgment to independently author test suite and testing scripts to evaluate code additions, ensuring no regressions in functionality or user experience.
Proficiency in translating complex mathematical concepts into effective data structures and programming practices. Personal pleasure in solving mathematical puzzles elegantly is a huge plus.
Bonus for those possessing keen interest in better investing, wealth creation, and FinTech/WealthTech experience.
Collaborate effectively through coding tools such as GitHub, Jira, and Slack.
Enthusiastic, collaborative, driven, curious, professional, fast-paced, detail-oriented. Clear communicator, flexible work hours to be part of experienced Silicon Valley product team. Able to make constructive contributions to improved team development practices
Anticipated first year will be entirely working from home given COVID as Level 3 Contractor, and upon completion of first anniversary will be eligible for sign-on bonus as full time employee. Required to have own effective laptop/development set up and sufficient bandwidth to be exceedingly productive.
We are excited to consider applicants from outside top IITs and top technical cities, so you don’t have to be a graduate of IIT Madras or IIT Bombay, nor living in Bangalore, Pune, or Hyderabad – we are more interested in exceptional and fluent programming talent and passion than just these degrees. And all that being said, we confess we do have a founding team with degrees and DNA from Stanford, Harvard, and INSEAD.
There will be a technical task/test, a fit/communication interview, and a technical interview.
Under broad guidance, performs activities related to the analysis, design, programming, debugging, modification, and maintenance of software enhancements and/or new products.
• Under broad guidance, analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, modifies, and maintains software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
• Under broad guidance, may interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
• Prepares feasibility studies to evaluate requirements for new and revised programs.
• Translates detailed design specifications into computer program instructions, debugs routine programs, prepares system test data and prepares program documentation.
• Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
• Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as desktop applications, mobile apps, financial management.
• Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Create RESTful based APIs in XML,JSON etc.
- Java, nice to have