Greetings from Heron!
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as a company initiated to bridge the gap between companies, organizations and resources.
We are ‘Heron Strategic Consulting Pvt. Ltd.’- a professional consulting organization which provides solutions to transform Human Resources more employable and solve the major problems faced by companies in managing their finances. We identify the problems faced by emerging startups in finance and HR domain, and we are trying to solve it by tech enabled platform (under construction)
Developer/Senior Developer – Full Stack (ASP .Net, C#, SQL Server)
Experience Level: 2-7 Years.
• Strong knowledge on http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET web technologies.
• Proficient in C#, Web API, MS SQL Server, Java Script, CSS, HTML and Jquery
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
• Experience in design, develop and test individual modules using Agile Methodology.
• Good understanding of design principles for building a scalable application.
• Proficient in developing optimized and responsive UI.
• Hands-on experience with Web API and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Excellent Communication, presentation, problem-solving and team working skills.
• Added advantage for candidates recognized in Coding Contexts or Hackathons.
• Candidates with any certifications, awards or work recognition from previous organization are given preference.
We are seeking a passionate ASP. Net Developer to join our EffiaSoft Team at Hyderabad Location. In this role, you will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation web applications. Candidates must possess high coding practices through good design, documentation, unit testing along with excellent problem solving and strategy methods. Also, should get updated with the latest technologies and must have good decision making and communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Design, build and maintain efficient web based services and applications using .Net programming languages such as ASP. Net, C# Web API and MS SQL Server.
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
• Integrate data storage solutions by developing SQL Server databases which include queries, triggers and stored procedures. • Ensure the best possible performance and quality by working closely with the quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications.
• Troubleshooting, debugging and unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability along with technical designs.
• Interact with the clients to define project features and requirements and make necessary changes and update to the applications as per the requirement.
• Testing the application on different web browsers to ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
• Continuous identification, evaluation and implementation of new technologies to improve development efficiency.
BE, B tech, ME M tech, BS or MS degree in Computer Science Engineering
What is your experience in each technologies
Which project you currently working?
What is duration of the project?
What is strength of the project:
What is you role and responsibility in the current project?
Hands-on experience in C#, http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, SQL Server.
· Experience in latest .Net framework versions (4/4.5/.Net Core 2.0 Frameworks), SQL Server 2008/2012.
· Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Good knowledge on Angular development, Angular JS
· knowledge in Azure cloud solutions.
· Developing and Hosting REST API Swagger and integration with angular.
Python/Django Developer will be responsible for implementing the relevant Server-Side Architecture for a Web Application based on the client's requirement for new and existing products. The primary focus will be on the development of software packages ensuring high quality and ease of usability to requests from various teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code
- Design and Implementation of low-latency, user-friendly web and mobile-based applications
- Devise and develop user-friendly software solutions for automation of industry processes
- Contribute to design reviews and discussions across software teams.
- Following strict security protocols without any deviation is of prime importance.
- Implementing DevOps in all projects and establishing best practices in the team.
Preferred Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong programming skills in Python/Django
- Hands-on experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL or other RDBMS
- Experience with Web application security and secure coding practices
- Strong Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Familiarity with software collaboration tools - GIT
- Ability to work with a distributed and diverse team of researchers and developers.
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High level of innovation and motivation
- Should have Experience of Java/J2EE Developer
- Must have Full Stack Development experience.
- Must have SQL Knowledge and a good understanding of Procedures.
- Need 4 or 6 Years of Experience Candidates.
- Should be from a Product Based Company or should have 1 Year of Prior Experience in Product Based Companies.
Tech Skills: TeamSite 16, Java, XML, XSL, HTML
Other skills: Agile/Scrum experience, strong communication skills
Experience: 3-6 Years
Responsibilities: Development, Production Support, requirements analysis, design
Position: FullStack Developer
Company: A renowned private equity firm
Work from Home
You will be working as a consultant for one year contract which is renewable and proper notice period available.
As a full stack developer, the candidate needs to be a hands-on expert on the technology
stack. The candidate will work along with Product Owner, Sr. technical specialists and a
small team including some System Engineers and Application Engineers.
Below are major responsibilities as expected by us from a full stack developer:
Development of modules, features and libraries as expected from the design,
technical documentations and direct communication.
Troubleshooting and fixing bugs raised by test teams.
Understanding of good system design, reusable components, extensibility etc.
Ability to read and understand new technologies from books and research papers is
Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Must have attributes
Tenacity in technical matters
Priority towards fundamentals and depths of a subject
Must have Technical Skills
Angular 6 and above
Any relational DB and MongoDB
Desired technical skills
Additional scripting experience to automate anything during or aside development.
Key Performance Indicators
Quality of code written, and resultant quality of modules/features developed.
No of problem escalations resolved.
Technical role in a start-up environment is a plus
In-depth and abundant experience in our technology stack is a must have.
A computer science degree from a good institute is a plus (as against a programming
diploma from NIIT/Aptech)
The candidate will be in a guided role but needs to show excellence in quality of
work with least dependency to complete tasks assigned.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Coding and Development. The desired candidate will be responsible for developing next-generation web applications & software products
Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution.
Producing high-quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery.
A high degree of passion for developing the ability to rapidly learn and apply new technologies to meet business goals is crucial.
Proficiency in design patterns.
Extensive experience with writing code accessing and manipulating the databases.
Must have worked on Web Services, E-commerce, CRM, e-learning products, etc
Interacting & working with the design team to match code with design layout.
Working in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC.