About Garbethe Infotech Pvt Ltd
- Microservices (MSA),
- REST APIs,
- Java, Java EE, Spring Boot,
- Multithreading (Strong), SOA, and Hibernate.
- Design and develop complex mappings, performance tuning of mappings, and ProcessFlows
- Should be able to troubleshoot complex or unusual bugs
- understanding of Front End technologies (or) Understanding of JBPM (or) Drool is an additional advantage.
- Work experience in Spring Boot framework, Spring Restful services, and Databases like MS SQL.
- Work with stakeholders and fellow developers.
- Design and implement Python code using the Django framework.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks that may arise from inefficient code.
- Identify and fix software bugs.
- Create a wide variety of unit tests to verify the functionality of the software.
- Manage the security of the platform.
- Write detailed documentation around the code.
- Knowledge of front end languages.
- Create and maintain the application's architecture
- Write code that is reusable, testable, and efficient
- Create and implement applications that are low-latency, high-availability, and performant
- Integration of front-end developer-created user-facing components with server-side logic
- Security and data protection implementation
- Data storage solution integration
- Able to use Postman, JIRA or similar tools
- Python expert with an understanding of at least one Python web framework, such as Django, Flask, or others
- Working knowledge of several ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Capable of combining many data sources and databases into a single system
- Knowledge of Python's threading constraints and multi-process architecture
- Solid knowledge of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc.
- Knowledge of accessibility and security regulations
- Managing and maintaining AWS
- Able to create RESTful APIs
- Able to integrate third-party APIs
- Familiarity with user authentication
- Authorisation across numerous systems, servers, and settings
- Knowledge of the core design ideas underlying a scalable application
- Experience with Python event-driven programming
- Understanding the distinctions between various delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimising output to meet the individual platform
- Capable of developing database schemas to represent and support business operations
- Excellent unit testing and debugging abilities
- Thorough knowledge of code versioning systems such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
- Able to deploy the app on client cloud as well.
- Bachelor’s/Master in computer science
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast, unstructured environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Must have access to FTTH internet connection
You'll be involved in the entire product lifecycle including the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of new and existing features. You'll also produce detailed specifications. Your code will be written in a timely and scalable way all while ensuring strong optimization.
- Develop in CRM as per the client and customer requirement
- Develop API integration with banks and NBFc to to transfer specific data.
- Well, understanding of Apache/Nginx servers.
- Well-knowledgeable of GIT.
- Experience working on PostgreSQL databases.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent developer who can interact effectively with businesses to understand product requirements and translate them into scalable and flexible Solutions.
- Work well within a team, take initiative and have clear communication. Ability to communicate challenges and solutions clearly within a team of people.
- Worked with AWS, or other major cloud vendors.
- Some exposure in working with databases, preferably postgres, sql.
With locations in California, Canada and India, Briq is altering the landscape for construction decision making. We are harnessing the power of data to build the industry's first construction data cloud. Leaders in automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, Briq is helping construction companies minimize risk and maximize success.
Briq is a financial automation platform that is changing the way construction companies run their business.
Know More About Us
Nice To Have
Cloud (AWS/ GCP / Azure), Software Best Practices, Data Structures, Algorithms, System Design, Gitlab, Database Design, ELK Stack, Messaging technologies like RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka etc.
Develop applications and features Identify and resolve roadblocks ahead of time
Be an independent contributor with high throughput
Align with product and project managers and ensure proper handoff of requirements
Develop, test, debug, support, and enhance software as per product specifications
Maintain strong coding, compliance, and security standards
Evaluate and provide technical solutions to solve a variety of complex and interdependent processes.
Drive complete ownership over every technical aspect of the features As part of the team, ensure members adhere to our code quality and testing standards.
Working experience in VueJs or ReactJs 3-7 years
Working experience in Python 3-7 years
Demonstrated end-to-end ownership for development of least one cloud-based product -
Experience in building microservices / platforms is desirable
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - including work estimation, facilitation, and consensus building skills Mentoring / coaching Junior Engineers.
Willingness to learn new technologies is a must
Proven ability to project and meet estimated deadlines
Self-motivated, fast learner with attention to detail and quality
Excellent diagnostic, troubleshooting, and communication skills
Modern tech stack for curious minds - Cloud, Kubernetes, Microservices Extensive individual responsibility and support to grow professionally Market competitive pay Best in industry wellness benefits - medical insurance, leaves, work-life balance Flexible work hours Remote work Transparent culture and process with open access to management
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of work experience in the development background, with at least 2 years experience in Java, Spring, Sprint Boot, Hibernate or JPA, MySQL, Oracle, Spring MVC.
- B.E. degree in Computer Science, Graduate in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Core JAVA, Spring, Spring Boot Frameworks.
- Experience with ORM's like Hibernate.
- Knowledge of Cloud AWS.
- Experience in any Messaging Queue e.g. Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, etc.
- Experience on Web services with REST and SOAP.
- Experience working on tool set like Eclipse IDE, SQL clients.
- Experience using application server like Jboss, TomCat, Wildfly, glassfish.
- Experience in using tools like SOAP UI, POSTMAN
- Ability to write SQL queries to fetch data.
- Knowledge of Micro services, Redis Cache and Mongo DB (or any other NoSQL) is good to have
- Strong Technical Chops: You should know how to build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support our unique rate-of-growth requirements.
- You should be on top of the latest architectural trends.
- Fast Learners: We are looking for folks who thrive on new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fit all solutions.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You understand requirements beyond the written word.
- Whether you're working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch.
- Experience in Java and web technologies.
- Experience in any one scripting language like Python.
- Hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency.
- Knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing and deployment.
|1.working experience on REST APIs , using NODE js with express for web and apps (andriod and Ios)|
|2.working experience with web socketIO|
|3.Hands on coding knowledege of JAVA script|
|4.AWS Setup (EC2, S3, Route 53, VPC)|
|5.Knowledge of payment gateway integration (Paypal,Stripe, Razorpay)|
|6. Working experience on version control like GitHub, Bitbucket|
|7. Working with the agile team to develop, test & maintain web applications.|