Company Name: - Alphasource Technology Pvt.Ltd
Founded in 2020, We are here to provide the best for all our customers, serving you with the best end to end data & analytics services needed for any kind of software platform. We offer you easy and accessable solutions, we create, consult as well as promote your business. Our team is packed with well experienced technical support and outsourcing developers.
Role- IT Software Architect
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team and continually researching best practices in coding.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Proven experience as software architect.
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Experience: 5 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. You will be responsible for the functional/technical track of the project
Developing front end website architecture
Designing user interactions on web pages
Developing back end website applications
Creating servers and databases for functionality
Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
Ensuring responsiveness of applications
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
Designing and developing APIs
Meeting both technical and consumer needs
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
Overall 4+ years of experience
Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks
Worked on open source technologies – NodeJs, ReactJs, python, Mysql, No SQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB
Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API
Worked on serverless technologies
Efficient in building microservices in combining server & fronted
Knowledge of cloud architecture
Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB
Should be innovative and communicative in approach
Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the architect and engineering head.
- Design and implement solutions that are reliable, scalable and perform at a high-level to
- meet the needs of our global clients.
- Following Agile practices and participating in planning games, code reviews & iteration
- Design and implement solutions for the products transaction, reporting and analytical
- Continually learn about new technologies, generate new ideas and improve the use of
- technology in the products.
- Minimum 8 years developing N-tiered systems in a .NET/SQL environment with C#.
- MUST have STRONG knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Hands-on experience in .Net core and Web Api development.
- Deep knowledge of architectural and design patterns for business tier and web development
- Strong experience in Cloud-native application development (AWS).
- Hands-on experience in Kubernetes, Gateway, Lambda, S3, Ec2 etc.
- Experience architecting scalable, performant and secure solutions in a hosted/ cloud environment
- Demonstrated experience with SQL Server: writing queries, stored procedures and performance tuning
- Experience writing unit and integration tests with various mocking testing frameworks
- Experience acting as a team lead for developers, including supervisory responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written - and ability to work collaboratively as a team
- Passionate about software development
- React or Vuejs experience.
- CI/CD, deployment automation, azure DevOps, octopus deploy, database migrations and deployments, high availability architectures, load balancing
- Knowledge in using various testing techniques like UI / API automation etc.
- Onsite visits
- Direct communication with the client
- State-of-the-art work culture
Candidate should be self motivated and proactive and should have worked in agile environments
- Perform technical feasibility study and effort estimation of the change requests
- Prepare and maintain technical design spec
- Work independently to complete coding, unit testing
- Perform deployment to various testing and Production environment
- Perform peer code review
- Maintain source code versioning and branching
- Troubleshooting bugs and production issues
- Communicate effectively with different parties
4 years (for senior, 2 years for Software Engineer) or more of experience in Application Development
Hands-on experience on below languages / technologies:
Middle Tier: JAVA, JEE, Spring 4
App Servers: Weblogic, JBoss or equivalent
Dev. IDE: Eclipse or equivalent
Data: Oracle DB, PL/SQL or equivalent
Basic Knowledge on Linux Shell scripting, Source Control (e.g. Bitbucket) and CICD (e.g. Jenkins)
Experience on deploying web applications on Linux Environment
Experience on integrations e.g. APIgee, AQ, EDI, XML
Adopt to Agile, Scrum methodology
Familiar with ALM tool, e.g. JIRA
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
Please note: This is a work from office job. Our office is in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
WordPress Web Developer duties and responsibilities:
Designing and implementing new features and functionality
Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
Helping formulate an effective, responsive design.
Requirements & Qualifications:
Experience with WordPress is mandatory, other CMS/ framework experience will be an added advantage.
Good understanding of front-end technologies
Experience building user interfaces for websites
Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working pages
Understanding of PHP
Experience with page builders- Elementor, Divi.
We're looking for talented, analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as a Senior Software Engineer based in Mumbai, India.
- We are disrupting the traditional fundraising process for private businesses and investors.
- You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and technologists in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for our users.
- Everything we do is focused on helping businesses and investors find their best match, from institutional investors all the way down to retail.
- Build and own Fundnel's products guided by our vision: to make private capital and investment opportunities more accessible to all.
- Contribute to the growth of the team by upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design, implement and launch new products and features.
- Work closely with PMs, designers, and other engineers to ideate solutions to user problems.
- Maintain stability and high integrity through testing processes with a focus on security and data protection.
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing sessions, focused on growing technical & personal skills for the team.
- Explore and integrate third-party API and services to enable impactful new capabilities.
- Conduct regular feedback reviews, assist in tech operations, facilitate standards and quality within the team and reduce technical debt.
- Ensure code quality and system security through automation, unit testing and structured code reviews.
- Make improvements to developer productivity through process or code improvements and mentorship.
- Work on a distributed team.
YOU’LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR US IF YOU
- A full-stack generalist, with minimum 5 years of working full-time as a software engineer.
- Significant experience in one of the following languages or frameworks: TypeScript, React, Python.
- Experience building complex web products, with expertise working on all parts of the stack (frontend, backend, anything in between).
- Understanding of DevOps to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- A full-stack generalist with experience building web applications.
- Experienced at writing clean, scalable code with significant experience in one or more scripting languages. You are product oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done.
- Excited to move fast, prioritize, and constantly make critical product decisions.
- Comfortable with and curious about working outside of a traditional narrow engineering role.
- A self-starter: you have started something on your own before - a startup, an open-source project, something else.
- You believe effective and successful work is made possible by clear and honest communication, with a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions. When you don't fully understand something, you ask lots of questions and use the opportunity to learn and grow.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
· Dot Net core(version 2.0 or 3.0)
· Web API (Mandatory at least 3+ .net core)
· Full Stack Developer - Dot net core Mandatory (Strong in OOPS)
· MSSQL (T - SQL) – Mandatory
· Entity Framework Core and Linq – Advantage
· Azure Functions, Service bus, storage, Queues (If he has experience then high advantage)
· Angular 2+ (optional)
· Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
· Experience working with and creating data architectures.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
· A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Building interactive healthcare advertising application in MEAN stack and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Defining code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Addressing and improving any technical issues
- Collaborating well with engineers, and researchers to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
· Work knowledge on Azure project is mandatory
· Good to have migration project knowledge
· Ability to sign up and work tasks minimally with minimal support
· Work knowledge on project management tools like Rally is mandatory
· Test cases creation & execution & report analysis
· Requirement gathering and understanding existing system
· Knowledge on Agile/Scrum model