Company Name: - Alphasource Technology Pvt.Ltd
Founded in 2020, We are here to provide the best for all our customers, serving you with the best end to end data & analytics services needed for any kind of software platform. We offer you easy and accessable solutions, we create, consult as well as promote your business. Our team is packed with well experienced technical support and outsourcing developers.
Role- IT Software Architect
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team and continually researching best practices in coding.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Proven experience as software architect.
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Experience: 5 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
About Alphasource Technology PvtLtd
We are looking for Full Stack engineers to join our team. We are based on Bangalore in HSR Layout.
Primary Skills : PHP, SQL, JavaScaript. Having a strong grasp of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
Experience : Mid to Senior level (5 to 15 years)
Location : Bangalore, India
It also helps if you have one or more of the skills below :
- Vue.js (or other modern front-end framework)
- Headless CMS
- Rest APIs
- experience with web services
- experience with CMS development
>>We develop headress CMS kuroco (product) and RCMS (product) with our Japanese partner, Diverta (https://www.diverta.asia/). This product is already established, with thousands of clients in Japan, including some major corporations.
>>We develop the product to add functions, write test cases, & add front-end/mobile app functionality (DevOps).
Product Details –
Nature of work/tasks :
– We develop products with web-service customizations as per end-client requirements.
– We have regular projects as well as a wide range of challenging projects such as those in the fields of deep learning, etc.
Salary – commensurate with experience & ability (higher than industry standard)
Work hours – 160 hours per month
Timings – flexible, between 9 AM-9 PM on weekdays (Saturday & Sunday holiday)
There is a system of leave encashment for engineers who worked more than the specified time.
This is not for complete remote position.
Hybrid (At office 50% / Work from Home <after probation> 50%)
***This is a full time job.***
Please feel free to contact us.
- Learn new domains quickly, work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment, and can communicate well with your peers and team members.
- Documenting best practices, implementation approaches technical solutions, using appropriate documentation standards.
- Working collaboratively internally to deliver chosen solutions.
- Resolve technical issues to the best of your ability and/or with help of senior members in the team.
- Build innovative solutions, reusable components as applicable and innovative culture.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:-
- Excellent knowledge of Java, HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
Participate in complex design and software development tasks within an appropriate schedule, task, and quality guidelines set in conjunction with the Senior Platform Specialists and Platform Architect
Hands-on development and implementation of solutions including the configuration of e.IQ platform components and custom development
Tasks associated with testing and documentation of solution implemented
B.E/B.Tech/MCA in computer science Engineering or a related field.
4 -6 years of experience in development or platform implementations.
Required Technical Skillset for Java Development
- At least one of these frameworks (Angular JS / React /Vue / jQuery / Bootstrap)
- Experience in developing front-end web applications for various devices (responsive)
Good to have:
Basic Java knowledge /Programming, RDBMS (preferably MySQL or MSSQL), Exposure to Liferay.
Must be capable of coding and unit testing their own code
Team player with good interpersonal skills
Should have strong analytical skills
Good communication skills
Capable of juggling several priorities and delivering results on time in a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
- Minimum 1-2 years of tech experience of having built scalable web applications
- Experience with creating cross-browser compatible web apps
- CSS and its pre-processors like SASS/LESS
- Experience with AWS services like Cloudfront, S3, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, etc
- Build tools like Grunt and Webpack
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
- Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with a patience to mentor
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills in English
- Additional Full-stack skills would be a huge bonus:
- Experience with Mongo DB, Redis, Firebase, NodeJs and its framework/ libraries like Express
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience in NoSQL (CouchDB, Cloudant, MongoDB) datastores
- Experience on building (secure) RESTful services and MVC patterns
- Experience in coding & hosting on GitHub
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2+ years of experience in Java skills.
- 2+ years of hands-on HTML5/CSS3 experience.
- Experience of working with HTTP 1.1, and HTTP/2.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON RPC.
- Ability to write clean, bug-free code that is easy to understand and easily maintainable.
- Experience following Git workflows.
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Helm and CI/CD pipeline etc.).