• Must have good knowledge of Java and J2EE
• Experience working with Java Frameworks (Spring, Strut)
• Experience working with RESTful web services (JSON, JWT)
• Experience working with front-end Java script app and frameworks
• Experience with XML and JSON
• Experience with Vert.x is a plus
Hey Java Experts,
Are you looking for a job opportunity?
Here you go, there is an opportunity to work with leading startups and unicorns in INDIA at RECRO.
1.Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
2.Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
3.Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
4.Prepare and produce releases of software components.
5.Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
1) 2.5 + years experience in development in JAVA technology.
2) Exposure in SpringBoot or Spring MVC and J2EE.
3) Strong Java Basics and good at problem solving.
4) Hands on experience on Relational databases (SQL query or Hiberent)+ Mongo( JSON parsing)
5) Proficient in REST API development.
6) Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus
- Develop backend systems for our first product
- Build reliable, secure and performant backend systems
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Deep and wide knowledge of Java ecosystem
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable, secure and performant
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests
- Good intuition for REST API design
- Deep understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling
- Comfortable writing highly concurrent systems
- Experienced in using profilers, tuning garbage collection, optimizing SQL queries
- Understanding of domain-driven design concepts like ubiquitous language, bounded contexts, aggregates and domain events
- Know how to use test driven development as a design tool
- Good intuition for the principles underlying object-orientation, particularly encapsulation
- Understand the importance of immutability and of reducing the state-space of objects
- Know how to refactor large codebases safely
- Seek to identify key underlying ideas and use those as building blocks before reaching for shiny new tools
- We’re committed to client success: There are over 6,200 brand and retail websites in the Bazaarvoice network. Our clients represent some of the world’s leading companies across a wide range of industries including retail, apparel, automotive, consumer electronics and travel.
- We’re leaders in consumer-generated content: Each month, more than one billion consumers view and share authentic consumer-generated content, such as ratings and reviews, curated photos, social posts and videos, about products in our network. Thousands upon thousands or reviews are added to the Bazaarvoice network everyday.
- Our network delivers: Network analytics provide insights that help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences that drive brand awareness, consideration, sales, and loyalty.
- We’re a great place to work: We pride ourselves on our unique culture. Join a company that values passion, innovation, authenticity, generosity, respect, teamwork, and performance.
We are looking for passionate and self-driven Software Engineers to join our Bangalore engineering center. You would be responsible for designing and developing world-class and truly differentiated software products in the online travel space.
- Development & maintenance of Cleartrip’s product lines
- Involved in entire lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing, and monitoring of issues on the assigned Cleartrip product lines
- Unit test cases – Review and writing
- 2+ years of Product Development experience
- Java, Spring Framework preferred
- Solid experience with databases (Oracle/MySQL) – a must
- Excellent OO and design skills
- Experience with Test Driven Development within a continuous Integration environment (Lunt, CruiseControl, etc)
- BE/B.Tech Computer Science Personality Traits/Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills – team player & desires to works closely with teammates, QA & product teams
- Problem-solving skills – Ability to research, analyze & find solutions independently.
As a Senior Software Engineer - I,you'll take on complex problems that span multiple components and teams. As SSE - I, you could expect to:
- Independently own one or more multiple modules, which includes: requirement analysis, design, development, maintenance & support
- Write extensive, efficient code to address complex modules and that handles interaction between multiple components.
- Rapidly iterate to add new functionalities and solves complex problems with simple and intuitive solutions
- Produce architecture with clean interfaces, that are efficient and scalable
- Participate and contribute to architectural discussions
- Perform design and code reviews
- Perform technical feasibility and trade off studies & guides others to perform these studies
- Solve production issues. Investigate and provide solutions to minimize the business impact due to outage
- Continuously improve performance metrics of modules you own.
- Actively mentor and develop junior developers in all software development practices
- Participate in the hiring process (referrals, interviews, attending recruiting events or writing blogs)
- Onboard and mentors new team members, helps shape the culture of the team
- Collaborate effectively across teams to solve problems, execute and deliver results
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant software development experience