- Technical Guidance: You will provide technical leadership to a team of excellent software engineers; this requires that you have the technical depth to make complex design decisions and the hands-on ability to lead by example.
- Execution and Delivery: You will be expected to instill and follow good software development practices and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products. You should be familiar with agile practices as well as be able to adapt these to the needs of the business, with a constant focus on product quality.
- Team management : You will be responsible for hiring and mentoring your team; helping individuals grow in their careers, having constant dialogue about their aspirations and sharing prompt, clear and actionable feedback about performance.
- Technical depth: You have the strong technical competence required to gain credibility. Ability to architect, design and code yourself. Technical experience in building and operating web-based applications. Deep understanding of all layers of the web-stack work (from the client interface to the database.) Knowledge of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros/cons.
- Execution ability: Focus on delivering products in a timely manner with high quality. Familiarity with multiple software development practices and tools, and the proven ability to adapt, champion and institute good practices and tools.
- You must have a degree in Computer Science or a related field. Strong understanding of object- oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of computer-science.
- Total of 9+ years’ experience building cutting edge products. Deep experience in building very large scale applications and 2 + years’ experience in team management.
- Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
Kennect- We are a young, lean startup building+scaling a highly efficient B2B SaaS product. Our systems enable solving interesting problems for our clients with abstracted layers of systems and scale it big with various computing infrastructure & services relevant to the day. Working on this system, Engineers get to learn and use next level technologies above the basic NodeJS, MongoDB & Vue Stack and get a chance to Upgrade Their game.
We are seeking an Awesome Developer to join our team and take various responsibilities of new Enhancements to our systems. A perfect fit for this position will be someone with love for NodeJS & who is using Modern Web Technologies listed below for more than 10 months (may it be in your academic work) Must be highly interested in mastering Modern technologies like Node, Mongo, Aws. Fresh Graduates can also apply! If this seems interesting to you, drop us a line and let's discuss further.
Required Core skills:
1) Strong understanding of plus experience of Implementation of real world solutions with
- CSS & DOM
- Deploying Web Servers in Cloud
2)Keen interest in developing/utilizing
- Scalable Web Systems
- Distributed Databases
- Modular UI
3) Good if you have Understanding of
- The internet (Networking, routing and security)
- HTML ecosystem
- Mobile Applications (Cordova, RN, Native Apps)
- Networks, Operating Systems, TCP
4) # Familiarity with
- Tools: Git, Linux (shell scripting)
- Mechanisms: Auth, Encryption
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Designing and developing performant REST APIs / Microservices.
2. Data Model design.
3. Participating in requirements analysis.
4. Writing clean, scalable code and Implementing unit tests.
5. Participating in peer code reviews.
6. Optimizing the overall performance of Application.
7. Be a strong Agile team member.
1. Conceptually strong in Design Patterns and OOP
2. Hands on with technologies like Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot,Java Web
services/APIs (SOAP, REST, JSON, Maven, Gradle, jUnit)
3. Excellent understanding of data structures, threading..
4. Working knowledge with any of the Unit Test Frameworks such as jUnit.
5. Good problem solving skills. Attention to details.
6. Should be a quick learner and keen on learning new technologies.
7. Strong in debugging, troubleshooting
8. Proficient in RDBMS (Mysql, Mssql) or NoSql databases (mongo, hbase)
9. Good oral and written communication skills.
Additional Skills (Optional):
1. Exposure to Node.js / python
2. Exposure to Lambda functions.
3. Working knowledge with AWS/ Azure is a must.
4. Exposure to AWS Data Storage.
5. Knowledgeable on TDD.
Qualifications & Experience :
1. BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech. 4+ years of Java development experience, including Spring, Spring Boot
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
About the role :
This is a senior staff backend engineer role in the engineering team that designs, implements and maintains our state of the art product IllusionBLACK. The team is responsible for designing and implementing secure, highly performant and maintainable product.
- Architect, develop and maintain high performance, fault tolerant and scalable cloud hosted service using NodeJS
- End to end responsibility to continuously create and monitor the services you build
- Help design reusable and clean API's for our frontend React app
- Guide team members with handling complex issues
- You will also be responsible for database schema design and development of migration scripts
- Experiment with new technologies and ideas and help shape our stack and processes
- 10+ years professional SW development experience
- All our production applications are built with either Typescript or Python. You must have a strong understanding of NodeJS express apps written in Typescript and ES6
- Must have good experience with Python
- Solid experience with databases is a must. We use and love Postgres here at Smokescreen
- You should be able to design a complex database SQL schema normalized to 3NF on the back of a napkin at 3am in the morning
- Deep understanding and working knowledge of Redis cache
- Experience with Solr or Elasticsearch is a must. We use Solr for our event analytics exclusively
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP is a plus. We have a large distributed application running on AWS
- Experience with Docker/Swarm is a plus
- Experience in some stream processing platforms like Kafka/Redis stream is a plus
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Additional Job requirements
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Math or equivalent
- BS in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant professional software development experience: designing, developing, and delivering software written in Java, C#, or C++, web development.
- Knowledgeable in object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience building highly scalable and distributed systems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and application/services development
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- 4+ years of professional development experience in an agile software engineering role
- Strong development skills in Java or Groovy
- Experience with Jenkins, bamboo and CI/CD environments
- Familiarity with Guice or similar dependency injection frameworks
- Familiarity with relational database technology
- Familiarity with document store database technology such as ElasticSearch or Cassandra
- Experience with design and testing of RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with cross platform development on Linux, OSX and Windows
- Strong understanding of Git version control system
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with continuous integration and build systems such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Experience with Jira or other project management, issue-tracking or bug-tracking tools
- Should have knowledge of RDBMS
- Familiarity with Node.js, Kotlin, Kafka, DynamoDB
- Previous experience with SaaS or cloud development, Micro-services
Job Description :
We are currently building a next generation consumer tech product at the intersection of AI ML through Mobile and Commerce. The product requires building proprietary frameworks using latest technologies.
We have an urgent requirement of a Backend Developer/ Fresher/ Intern, who would become core member of our Product Team, is a great problem solver, can learn quickly, and communicate clearly.
Must Have Skill Set :
Efficient software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
Individual contributor with strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Should be able to work under tight deadlines and stretch as and when required
Self starter with the ability to research solutions independently and solve problems Strong, object oriented design and coding skills, c++/Java on a Linux platform Preferably with internship experience of Product based companies Working on products with strong Knowledge of SpringBoot and REST API frameworks Strong knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms
Hands on expertise in Database/Datastores - MongoDB, MYSQL, Elastic Search, Redis and Kafka will be a big plus
Key Responsibility :
Tasks will include complete responsibility for application design, code development, testing, deployment and maintenance
Develop code as part of an agile team to deliver new features enhancements Design and develop REST APIs
Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create design documents, and perform program coding and testing Develop plans outlining steps and time tables for developing programs and communicate plans and status to management
Work independently or with minimal supervision and utilize knowledge, experience and judgment to accomplish well defined goals
You should be at ease with maintaining cloud instances on AWS and other cloud services
You have experience in identifying, debugging and resolving complex production issues End to End ownership of various applications and microservices
Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate services that serve millions of users
What You Get :
1. You work with a team of passionate folks who love design and technology 2. Immense learning and growth opportunities in small, multi functional, tightly
3. Flexible work timings; 5 days a week
4. Accelerated learning
5. Huge Responsibility early in your career which will come handy in future
6. Ownership and independence
B.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science or equivalent
QuHu is an audio first content platform where users can create, share & distribute their content and the discovery happens via a feed based on interest graph. We aim to build an audio ecosystem with a global presence consisting of audio-based social networks and audio communities.
At QuHu, we want to cultivate a vibrant and growing online UGC audio community and interactive audio entertainment platform where users are encouraged to create, share, discover and enjoy audio, and experience immersive and diversified entertainment features through audio. QuHu envisions a global audio ecosystem – a place where everyone can be connected through voices and across cultures.
The two pillars around which QuHu is built are:
Users - for whom we want to solve the problem of discovery basis interest (algorithmically driven feed) and provide an impressive experience through audio- bites (short content), live audio, audio rooms & audio games.
Creators - for whom we want to make creation & editing a seamless process through a suite of 'creator tools' like sound mixing, trim, pitch shifter, voicemojis, voice filters, noise reduction, etc & help them monetise
About US: Newbie Soft Solutions is an IT service provider focused on providing solutions in niche areas to support and build future -ready, resilient solutions for medium sized industries and growth-focused technology organizations.
The name NEWBIE signifies a new chapter, a new beginning in the field of staffing solutions. Founded in 2015, we have grown from strength to strength with a strong presence across India, United States and Australia. Our offerings include Staffing Solutions, IT Consulting, Business Intelligence, Security Solutions, Legacy Application Management and Modernization. We value consistency, which is our core principle, to reach the end goal of complete user satisfaction. We constantly strive to outperform our competitors to become the leaders in digital revolution.
Job Requirement :
- Clear understanding of end to end communication of service calls via API Gateway/Service Mesh/Service Registry
- Experience on Springboot/SpringCloud/Restful Webservices
- Experience in containerisation (Docker) and Kubernetes in terms of creating container images and writing manifest files/helm charts on designing PODs/Side-car patterns etc.
- Good design experience on Web Applications (backend) & since we operate as a DevOps pod we would expect the person be involved in production deployments/support.
- Exposure to usage of CI-CD tools like Git/Jenkins/Maven/Sonar/Junit/CheckMarx/Netsparker/Cucumber
Recko was founded in 2017 to organise the world’s transactional information and provide intelligent applications to finance and product teams to make sense of the vast amount of data available. With the proliferation of digital transactions over the past two decades, Enterprises, Banks and Financial institutions are finding it difficult to keep a track on the money flowing across their systems. We are building products which enable them to handle and monitor massive volumes of transactional data without writing a single line of code and ensure the right amounts are flowing between the right beneficiaries, with the right deductions at the right time. Over the last few months, we have grown to a point where we are processing more than 25 million transactions monthly for our customers.
Recko is a Series A funded startup, backed by marquee investors like Vertex Ventures, Prime Venture Partners and Locus Ventures. Traditionally enterprise software is always built around functionality. We are reimagining enterprise software to be built around the user. We believe software is an extension of one’s capability, and it should be delightful and fun to use.
Working at Recko:
We believe that great companies are built by amazing people. At Recko, We are a group of young Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts and Business folks who are on a mission to bring consumer tech DNA to enterprise fintech applications. The current team at Recko is 50 members strong with stellar experience across fintech, e-commerce, digital domains at companies like Flipkart, PhonePe, Ola Money, Belong, Razorpay, Grofers, Jio, Oracle etc. We are growing aggressively across verticals.
About the Role:
What are we looking for:
1. 2+ years of experience with Java MVC frameworks like Spring / Dropwizard / Play and with
MySQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL.
2. Experience building at least one application from scratch.
3. Understanding of at least one test frameworks and basic system administration.
4. Experience with cache store / message broker like Redis / RabbitMQ / Kafka.
5. Good to have: Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDb, Neo4j, ElasticSearch. etc and Understanding of different concurrency models used in Akka, node.js, Go, RxJava etc
6. Interest in learning new languages / framework as needed.
7. A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and most
importantly, you should be fun to work with.
As a backend developer at Recko, you will:
1. Design and implement microservices with high reliability and scalability.
2. Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
3. Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
4. Learn about new technologies and incorporate them.
5. Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
6. Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators.
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
Additional Job Details:
Strong in Java, Spring, Spring Boot, REST and developing MicroServices.
Knowledge or experience , Cassandra preferred
Knowledge or experience on Kafka
Good to have but not must
Good to know:
Reporting tools like Splunk/Grafana