About Indohealth Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Skills Required: Java, HTML , CSS ,Angular,Springboot
Experience in Core Java and J2EE
Good hands-on experience in working with Spring, Hibernate Frameworks.
Should have working experience on Web Services, and Database design.
Working knowledge of HTML 5 ReactJS is needed.
Knowledge in NOSQL databases and analytics will be an advantage.
Analyze, Design & develop features in product
Code review of team members/peers
As Back end developer, we expect you to be motivated in solving real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our Resellers. Being a small company we have a culture of creative problem solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery. Enhance or build Restful web services for our mobile app.
- Develop server-side components, REST APIs
- Assume ownership for existing and new modules including design, development, and unit testing for enhancements of existing modules and development of new modules.
- Analyse problems logically and exercise sound judgment in defining, evaluating, and solving difficult technical and operational problems where solutions may be of a precedent-establishing nature.
- Lead the design and architectural improvements
- Participate and collaborate with team members in design discussions, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, suggest enhancements to architecture, implement POCs, and enhance application.
- Reduce technical debt with quality coding
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
- Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr.
- Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back end systems.
- Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
Skills Needed: Java,Spring,Springboot,Microservices
Should have hands-on experience with Java
Should have hands-on experience with technologies like spring & springboot
Should have hands-on experience with Microservices Architecture
Experience:2 Yrs to 5 Yrs
Notice Period: Immediate to 10 Days(Max)
Work from Home till Pandemic End
* You are a Coder, a Doer. YOU BELIEVE in actions ( *In short - You are less about Gyan and more about Samadhan* )
* YOU BELIEVE in software delivery with quality
* If you are passionate about technology, engineering best practices and using them to solve real and complex business problems.
* Badly written code or bad architecture irritates you the most.
* YOU BELIEVE in "Proof of the pudding is in the eating" so you are always tinkering and exploring new technologies
* YOU BELIEVE in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on problems that matter.
* Since work is a big part of your life, YOU BELIEVE in sharing knowledge and of course have fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)
You'll be expected to
1. Design highly scalable, testable code and follow Test Driven Development methodology - Able to write well organised, modularised code with test cases.
* Apart from writing code *
1. Take ownership of new products/features.
2. Contribute to the design and architecture of our backend APIs and deployment of microservices
3. Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase.
4. Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews.
5. Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
* Will prefer a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
* Development experience with Java is a must; If you know Python and Go Programming Language that's great
* Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases with an insight into various data modelling use cases
* Sound with data structures and algorithms and have a good understanding of design patterns, software architectures
* Unquenching thirst to learn new technologies.
* Experience with CI/CD is a plus
What FreightFox gives you
- A high energy environment where you’ll be working alongside people who want to bring innovative tech solutions in the Indian landscape. Make in India for India.
- A chance to become a part of the early team of a budding start-up and help shape its growth path.
- Competitive Package
- Stocks - Be part of the early-stage startup and they benefit financially from the company’s growth
We are a young and ambitious technology start-up in the Indian B2B Logistics space. Our aim is to change the future of freight in India by leveraging tech and data to deliver new and exciting possibilities in this space.
We’ve cautiously cultivated an environment where customers come first, where we validate our hypothesis first before writing even a single line of code, where our customers and prospects are our best advisors and where we truly believe that insights from data are critical to steering a business in the right direction.
We have raised $300K seed fund from Angel Investors in Dec 2020
Greetings from Amazon...!
It is our pleasure in personally inviting you to apply job with Amazon Development Centre India (ADCI). At Amazon we are inclined to hire people with passion for technology and you happened to be one of the shortlisted candidates. Our business is committed to recognizing potential and creating teams that embrace innovation.
Please find the Eligible criteria and requirements:
Job title : SDE – II (Software Development Engineer)
Role Opportunity : Permanent/Full Time/FTE/Regular
Work Location : Hyderabad/Bangalore/ Gurgaon
- Strong Exposure to Data Structures, Algorithms, Coding, System Design (LLD, HLD, OOAD), Distributed systems, problem solving skills, Architecture (MVC/Microservices), logical thinking.
Amazon (ADCI) - If you are looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical problems and build innovative solutions in a fast paced environment working with smart, passionate software developers, this might be the role for you. Amazon’s transportation systems get millions of packages to customers worldwide faster and cheaper while providing world class customer experience – from checkout to shipment tracking to delivery. Our software systems include services that handle thousands or requests per second, make business decisions impacting billions of dollars a year, integrate with a network of small and large carriers worldwide, manage business rules for millions of unique products, and improve experience for millions of online shoppers. With rapid expansion into new geographies, innovations in supply chain, delivery models and customer experience, increasingly complex transportation network, ever expanding selection of products and growing number of shipments worldwide, we have an opportunity to build software that scales the business, leads the industry through innovation and delights millions of customers worldwide.
As an SDE, you will develop a deep understanding of our business, work closely with development teams and own the architecture and end-to-end delivery of software components.
About Amazon India:
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In just over a year of launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 18 million products across 36 departments and 100s of categories! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India. Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
- 3+ years’ experience building successful production software systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- The ability to take convert raw requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
- Expertise in System design (design patterns, LLD, HLD, Solid principle, OOAD, Distributed systems etc..), Architecture (MVC/Micro services).
- Good understanding of at least some of the modern programming languages (Java) and open-source technologies (C++, Python, Scala, C#, PHP, Ruby etc..)
- Excellence in technical communication
- Has experience in mentoring other software developers
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience developing service oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative application
- Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects.
- Experience building highly scalable, high availability services
- The ideal candidate will be a visionary leader, builder and operator.
- He/she should have experience leading or contributing to multiple simultaneous product development efforts and initiatives.
- He/she needs to balance technical leadership with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- He/she needs to be constantly striving for simplicity, and at the same time demonstrate significant creativity, innovation and judgment
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language.
- Experience in SQL or Non-SQL database.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with enterprise-wide systems
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Strong written and verbal communication skills preferred
Key Points to remember:
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle methodology
- Technical design, development and implementation decisions on the use of technology in area(s) of specialization.
- Write or modify programming code to suit customer's needs.
- Unit test to assure meets requirements, including integration test as needed.
- Ability to understand and analyze issues and uses judgment to make decisions.
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Responsible for self-development according to professional development plan