We are looking for an experienced engineer with superb technical skills. You will primarily be responsible for architecting and building large scale data pipelines that delivers AI and Analytical solutions to our customers. The right candidate will enthusiastically take ownership in developing and managing a continuously improving, robust, scalable software solutions. The successful candidate will be curious, creative, ambitious, self motivated, flexible, and have a bias towards taking action. As part of the early engineering team, you will have a chance to make a measurable impact in future of Thinkdeeply as well as having a significant amount of responsibility.
Although your primary responsibilities will be around back-end work, we prize individuals who are willing to step in and contribute to other areas including automation, tooling, and management applications. Experience with or desire to learn Machine Learning a plus.
Bachelors/Masters/Phd in CS or equivalent industry experience
10+ years of industry experience in java related frameworks such as Spring and/or Typesafe
Experience with scripting languages. Python experience highly desirable. 5+ Industry experience in python
Experience with popular modern web frameworks such as Spring boot, Play framework, or Django
Demonstrated expertise of building and shipping cloud native applications
Experience in administering (including setting up, managing, monitoring) data processing pipelines (both streaming and batch) using frameworks such as Kafka, ELK Stack, Fluentd
Experience in API development using Swagger
Strong expertise with containerization technologies including kubernetes, docker-compose
Experience with cloud platform services such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration, Jenkins
Architect, Design and Implement Large scale data processing pipelines
Design and Implement APIs
Assist in dev ops operations
Identify performance bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Help maintain code quality, organization, and documentation
Communicate with stakeholders regarding various aspects of solution.
Mentor team members on best practices
- Strong experience in Core Java, Multi-Threading, data structures (List/Map/Set) and unit testing
- with (Junit, Mockito)
- Strong experience with Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring REST, Spring Data), ORM
- frameworks (JPA, Hibernate) and RDBMS (Oracle/MySQL/Postgres)
- Strong experience in applying Object-Oriented design principles and Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of Multi-Tier architecture, Micro Services architecture and Service Oriented
- Exposure to AWS Cloud, NoSQL Database (Mongo, Cassandra), Message Broker (Active
- MQ/RabbitMQ/Apache Kafka) and Big Data Technologies (Hadoop/Hive/Spark)
- Additionally, must possess capability to review code, produce technical specification document
- and knowledge of code quality tools (PMD/FindBugs/Sonar)
We are a tech venture which provides Product Engineering, QA Automation, Infrastructure, Data, and Market Research services.
Technical Proficiency :
Must have :
Strong development experience in Python in the environment of Unix/Linux/Ubuntu
Strong practical knowledge of Python and its libraries.
Current working experience with cloud deployment of AWS/Azure/GCP, Microservice architecture, and Docker in Python.
Good knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps practices
Good Experience of Python with Django/ Scrapy/ Flask frameworks.
Good Experience in Jupyter/ Docker/ Elastic Search, etc.
Solid understanding of software development principles and best practices.
Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Proven ability to drive large-scale projects with a deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration, and leadership.
Good to have :
Expected to have migration experience from one version to the other, as this project is about migration to the latest version.
Preferred if had an OpenEdx platform experience or any LMS platform.
Responsibilities and Duties
Developer will be responsible for following tasks based on C#, Java, Python, Angular, RubyOnRails and other similar coding languages.
- Web API coding
- Database management (MSSQL, MYSQL)
- Write clean, well-designed, efficient, testable and reusable code.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Hands-on with distributed computing systems.
- Experience designing/managing Database like MySQL/MongoDB focusing on performance, security, scalability, reliability, and high-availability.
- Experience with container-based application development.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the existing software, including applications, databases, interfaces, and new functionalities.
- Coordinate and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the project meet business objectives and compliance standards.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Be abreast of the latest tech updates and best practices.
- Work with various API from vendors’ tools and integrate those tools with Bigul’s core systems
- 3 years of relevant work experience minimum.
- Strong at writing scalable and clean codes in NodeJS, TypeScript or Golang.
- Experience working with Postman
- Experience in test automation, refactoring code, test-driven development.
- Experience with Cloud Environments like AWS / Azure / GCP.
- Understand existing business operations tool used by customer support and business teams.
- Work with Engineering Manager to upgrade the system to improve system stability and response times.
- Independently lead design and implement new features as per business requirements provided by Product Management team.
- Develop elegant, modular and maintainable solutions. Document all design, operations steps for knowledge sharing purposes.
- Guide junior team members on feature implementation and provide relevant training on existing modules.
- Java EE
- Java Server Facelets (JSF)
- Java Persistence API (JPA), Hibernate
- Payara/GlassFish/similar application server environments
- 2-8 years of overall experience in software design and development.
- Ability to analyze existing application, implement new features and re-architect the application in case of inefficiencies.
- Strong object-oriented skills and ability to apply design patterns.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers on development, code review, project planning.
● You’ve been building scalable backend solutions for web applications.
● You have experience with any of these backend programming languages -- Python,
NodeJS or Java.
● You write an understandable, very high quality, testable code with an eye towards
● You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers,
support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
● You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms,
programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
● You have completed a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
Primary Skills: Java Backend Development, UNIX, Oracle, SQL, MQFTP
Secondary Skills: Autosys, Service Now
Experience: 6- 8 years
- Drive the Migration Project and support Business Applications teams through the project lifecycle.
- Interpret written business requirements, functional requirements and technical specification documents to design and develop technical solutions that meet business needs
- Contribute to Application development, migration of components, testing and Production Support.
- Collaborate with IT and Business partners to develop, and troubleshoot end to end technical solutions
- Create and maintain technical evaluation documentation using defined technical documentation templates that meet standards
- Well versed with Java Backend Development.
- Proficient in Oracle, SQL.
- Experience in Shell scripting in UNIX, Autosys scheduler
- Good understanding of Database Management Systems (DBMS)
- Knowledge of different file movement patterns and tools - File Transfers, Messaging, MQFTP, Sterling Integrator, Mobius
- Knowledge of different file formats plus file format conversion to & from JSON, csv etc.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Good understanding of SDLC lifecycle & processes.
- Exposure to ITIL foundational concepts, Service Now and Production Management Activities.
- Financial Services experience will be a plus
- Experience in using Dev tools ( Eclipse ), code quality tools, defect tracking tools
- Strong interpersonal, oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Excellent team player with good organizational, communicational, analytical and logical skills.
Location : Andheri east, Mumbai
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 days
- Create algorithms from scratch.
- Create products and backend API's as described by the business team.
- Back-test and create a hypothesis as desired by the research team.
- Code the backend of logics for consumption by the UI team.
- Deploy websockets, Django, rest API's & dynamic TCP, UDP based data flow.
- Deployment and maintenance of codes with version control.