Job title- SSE/Associate Technical Lead/Technical Lead
Extensive product development experience
4-8 years experience in back end Java Development
Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD).
Team task assignment, mentoring and helping resolve issues
Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision.
Skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
Excellent problem-solving skills. Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges.
Excellent debugging skills
Experience in SOA and microservice deployment model.
GWT development experience
Experience of working in an Agile development model
Mixed experience in different type of organizations - product start up and large enterprises
Strong Analytical skills
Acumen for understanding customer's business goals
Process oriented- Following current processes and partner in process improvement.
Data oriented- Using data and knowledge base for solving current problem at hand and creating software knowledge base for future use.
Ability to juggle multiple development and design tasks simultaneously.
A Front-runner In Innovation and Leader in Customer Experience & Contact Center Solutions.
Since its inception, Ameyo has been a front-runner in innovation and has always had a futuristic outlook with an aim to simplify customer interactions and overcome business challenges. Over the years, our solution and services have been adopted by various enterprises and mid-sized organizations in the domain of contact center, collection, customer experience, case management among others. Our transgression into Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence (AI), the customer service channel of the future is an ode to our commitment to always stay ahead in the sphere of Customer Experience and Omni-channel Customer Solution
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Strong hands-on experience with Java; full-stack development
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
- Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project · Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions, issues, and plans to technology leadership
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enhance team velocity · Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team
- Estimate engineering work effort for the engineering team and effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines
- Drive a quality mindset within the team
- 2+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- 2+ years of experience working as a full-stack java developer
- 1+ years of web development with AngularJS
- Experience or familiarity with technologies such as WSDL, REST and/or SOAP web services, XML, JBoss, Adobe CQ5 DAM, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Hibernate, Spring.
- Create a platform to change the way kids learn: Because company is solving a unique problem, we have the chance to reimagine education. Be it collaboration or puzzles or interactive videos or even 3D experiences, there is a huge scope for innovation. You can help us get there.
- Tackle challenging and impactful problems: You'd jump between product, marketing, internal tools, process — participating in every phase from inception to implementation. Absolutely no boredom.
- Join us at a magical time: We went through Y Combinator, have raised funding and are seeing strong traction with a very lean team. You get to be among the first employees in one of the strongest and most passionate teams in the EdTech space.
So, what will you do as a Full Stack Lead at company?
- As one of the early employees, there will be a lot on your plate. All the time!
- You'll take ownership and build new product features from start to finish. We love to hire ‘Product Engineers’ who care about “why” behind a feature and suggest changes to hit the objectives even better
- You'll build improvements to performance, reliability, and product polish — for example, improving the efficiency and performance of our replicated state systems.
- You will mentor new joiners, review the pull requests and help with expanding the team as we grow
This might be for you if...
- You have strong knowledge of both front and back end technologies
- You have been professionally coding for at least 4 years
- You have worked in a startup and relish the chaos and pressure
- You've built and maintained quality user interfaces that have reached a large audience, ideally while the product is experiencing rapid growth.
- You can readily learn most technologies as you go. To you, technologies are about tools and tradeoffs, not an ideology.
- You care about the business implications of anything you build. You're not just going after cool stuff — you understand the balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- Bonus: You're fluent with Typescript, Python, Go, NodeJS, Postgres, Docker.
- Bonus: You're familiar with multiple frameworks such as React, Django
- Bonus: You understand AWS infrastructure and can put out a fire if one happens
Syfe is the digital wealth manager for investors who expect more – greater transparency, smarter personalised portfolios, and better investment outcomes.
We combine proven investment strategies with game-changing technology to give investors globally diversified portfolios that are in sync with their personal risk profiles. Unlike traditional investment management, there are no high fees or hidden costs involved, so investors can be sure they are always earning the best possible return on their investment.
We are backed by leading Global investors and building Asia digital wealth champion out of Singapore.
Who are we:
While we are a diverse set of people, we value the following core traits:
- Fast learning: We often require learning new tools and technologies. We believe in adopting them if they are particularly well suited for our problems, instead of limiting ourselves to what we already know. However, we are always short of time and therefore have to learn fast.
- Versatility: While each one of us has a core skill, we possess at least one secondary skill as well. Apart from allowing the team to be fluid, it also helps us understand how all pieces (frontend, database, network, servers, etc.) fit together.
- Madness about quality: Put together, individual lines of code should be robust, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant, and most importantly, beautiful software. We also stay up-to-date with the latest in the world of software to make ourselves better.
- Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. Because not only do we ride the cutting edge, we make it happen.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers. Coding is more fun when you do it together and appreciate the feedback.
We are seeking a Backend Engineer to develop and own state of the art products that help bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale Syfe over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it is the perfect time to join the team at an early stage and create an impact within and outside the organisation.
- Take ownership of new products/features.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our backend APIs and fund management system.
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase.
- Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews.
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Firm grasp of at least one programming language
- Experience with distributed system a plus
- Curiosity about how things work
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
What you get:
- Opportunity to be a core part of the team and shape the company
- Opportunity to learn and grow fast
- Competitive market salary
- A fun workplace
- Most importantly, a kick-ass team
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
► Experience with C++ Windows and Linux operating system is mandatory.
► Sound knowledge of STLs, multithreading.
► Good understanding of OOP, design patterns and their application.
► Know-how on writing applications using the STL and/or BOOST.
► Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (e.g., XP, Scrum) and agile
engineering practices (e.g.TDD).
► Knowledge of Scripting languages such as shell / bash scripts are desired.
► Good knowledge of SVN or any Source control.
► Experienced with unit test frameworks.
► Computer Science (or related) degree.
► Understanding of capturing functional requirements through use cases, user
stories and personas.
► Experience with test-driven development and test-driven design.
► Willingness to travel to Germany on a Short/Long term basis.
As Back end developer, we expect you to be motivated in solving real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our Resellers. Being a small company we have a culture of creative problem solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery. Enhance or build Restful web services for our mobile app.
- Develop server-side components, REST APIs
- Assume ownership for existing and new modules including design, development, and unit testing for enhancements of existing modules and development of new modules.
- Analyse problems logically and exercise sound judgment in defining, evaluating, and solving difficult technical and operational problems where solutions may be of a precedent-establishing nature.
- Lead the design and architectural improvements
- Participate and collaborate with team members in design discussions, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, suggest enhancements to architecture, implement POCs, and enhance application.
- Reduce technical debt with quality coding
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
- Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr.
- Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back end systems.
- Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
owners, business analysts and team members to analyse business requirements and proposed
solutions. A highly motivated and enthusiastic to join our Core Technology team and make a
• Candidate should have basic experience in Core Java and Advance Java design patterns
• Candidate should have basic experience in Advance Java frameworks – Spring, Hibernate,
• Good understanding of MAVEN & SVN is a must.
• Front end technologies knowledge is required to communicate with the web development
• Collaborating with other teams. Excellent problem solving, debugging, design and debugging
Good to Have Skills:
• Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
• E-commerce domain knowledge will be an add-on.
• Knowledge in API Design and docker.
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Knowledge of Unit testing
• Work closely with Tech Leads, Architects, Project Manager / Onsite Leads.
• Understand/apply reusable code design, leverage application architecture/framework
capabilities and functionality, and design/develop solutions that are highly reliable, scalable,
and perform to meet business-defined service levels.
• Contribute to the technical code and design documentation.
• Conduct code reviews and ensuring quality solutions are built and tested.
• Provide production support and issue triage for products.
- Knowledge on design, development and deployment of applications based on CMS and Dot Net technology framework
- Strong Analytical, Logical Reasoning and Problem-Solving skills
- Strong in SDLC concepts, RDBMS concepts and SQL/PL-SQL, Data Structures
- Ability to effectively work with a highly technical and virtually located team
Good to have:
- Considerable knowledge in the following: Drupal, .NET MVC, PHP, CSS, Angular, jQuery, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, DevOps, Agile software development
- Exposure to mobile application development using any one of the mobile development platforms (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Ability to co-ordinate among various user groups and internally within the team. This is a critical skill
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Deliver on commitments
- Self-Starter and willing to learn many new skills on the job
- Willing to work flexible hours as the job demands
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Ability to think through various business issues and come up with solid design solutions that will stand the test of time
- Good listening and influencing skills; a strong customer focus is a must
at It is a high-end product firm
Looking for a Java Technical Architect/ Java architect with experience between 10 to 14 years.
Candidate must have experience in Java technologies along with SpringBoot and Microservices.
Must have experience in Cloud Technology - AWS.
Must have experience in Angular 4 or above version.
Note: 1. Candidate must be ready to work in night shift.
2. Looking only for Tamilnadu based candidates.