we have Job Openings for Java Developers who are willing to work in-house for our Office. It would be fine if you can refer us suitable candidates who can join immediately.
Number of Positions: 2
One Senior level - min 4 years’ experience.
One Junior level - min 2 years’ experience
Find below the job requirements.
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience on Angular 5, Angular Material, Typescript, Bootstrap 3
- Hands on experience in REST web services and Java 8 concepts
- Expertise in REST Services to interact with the Web Services and retrieve data. Design, code, test, debug, document and maintains high complex computer programs.
- Hands on experience in Java, Spring 4 and Spring boot 2 or above
- Familiarity with common data stacks
- Ability to solve the day to day coding challenge and understand best coding practices
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Hands on experience in handling web servers (e.g. Apache Tomcat) and UI/UX design
- Knowledge about deployment tools such as Jenkins, Azure
- Hands on experience in Source management tools like Git, Gitlab, SVN
- Good team player, self-starter
- Experienced in Onsite-offshore support model.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills and An analytical mind
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using webMethods 9.x/10.x
- Standards – XML, Flat file, JSON, TML, SOAP, REST
- Skills – Designer, MWS, Trading Networks, BPM, Deployer, Integration Server, API Gateway/Portal
- Messaging Technologies – JMS, UM, Broker, Kafka
- Adapters – JDBC, SAP, Kafka, JMS
- Databases – Oracle
- Protocols – HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, FTPS, SMTP
- Tools – SOAP UI, Postman, Sql Developer, Putty, WinScp, SVN
- Others – PL/SQL, Java, HTML, DSP, Agile Methodology
Applications using the best practices for leading German clients.
❖ The primary focus will be to deliver a complete and functioning front
end application for a desktop and adapted to mobile devices.
❖ The implementation will focus on data processing efficiency and
performance, as you will primarily work on real-time data
❖ You will be a part of a team of back-end developers, DevOps
engineers. The projects are managed in an Agile way, using the
We will provide upto 20LPA
- Responsible for providing L1/L2 technical enablement to company customers/partners for any product issues
- Ensure that the customer issues are managed within target Service Level Agreements (SLA) and all the incoming technical and product inquiries are responded to, in a timely, professional and effective manner.
- Participate in solution development and publications for the company knowledge base resources
- Report common user issues, suggest product improvements and convey important product feedback
- Formulate action plans (technical and operational) for analyzing and resolving reported product issues
- Stay updated on all product features- current, new & in the pipeline. Work closely with the Product
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Comes with 2 to 6 years of Technical & Customer-Facing experience, preferably in a System Engineer, Technical Support, or Product Support role
- Preferably someone from Engineering / MCA background
- Gets a thrill in solving everyday problems.
- That zeal to not let go of a customer without a solution.
- Demonstrates impeccable communication and interpersonal skills, and the confidence to work directly with senior executives from large enterprise companies
- Flexible to align with customers from the North American (9 PM to 6 AM), European (1 to 10 PM), or A&Z (6 AM to 3 PM) time zones, on a rotational basis
Experience & Background
- 0-2 years of IT industry experience.
- Minimum 1 year of implementation/customization experience on ServiceNow
certifications will be an added advantage.
- Exposure on Service Now integration protocols with other application/systems
- Excellent attention to details, ability to multitask, and effective time management skills
- Exposure of ITSM Framework and ITIL
- Good Communication Skills
Looking for a candidate to join a team involved in solving challenging problems in the ecommerce domain. We are seeking candidates having hands-on experience working with Hybris-based implementations.
As a Senior Developer – Hybris, you will translate client requirements into technical designs, design schemas, implement custom extensions, create product and product variants and integrate with search engines, unlocking the business value of Hybris.
You will independently drive design decisions to ensure the necessary health of the overall solution.
You will teach, mentor and share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns.
• Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris.
• Design and develop awesome features such as product search & navigation, order management, promotions, store locator, social ecommerce, back-office customization, etc.
• Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce and Hybris implementation.
• Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for ecommerce solutions.
• Provide inputs and direction to associates in the team on design and implementation.
• Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards.
• Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards by using best practice
• Review design and code for your peers
A good Hybris Senior Developer:
• Knows the DevOps processes and technologies including Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, etc.
• Understands Agile Software development methodology
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user
experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and
artful web design. They should also have superior user interface
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level
requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to
transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to
Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity
and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and
site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and
executive level stakeholders
Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and
Proven work experience as a Web Designer
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows,
process flows and site maps
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system
Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and
BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a
Visual Arts subject
Role 1 : Core Java
Experience - 5 – 10 years
Location – Mumbai ( NKP) / Weworks
Primary Skills / Must have:
- Knows Java Programming Language (Java 7, 8) with Object-Oriented Design and Spring Framework. Understanding of RESTFul Services development.
- Has a good understanding of asynchronous requests, multithreading and related issues and ways to resolve them.
- Has a good understanding of web and web programming principles, cookies, sessions etc.
- Familiar with tomcat, servlet model and their limitations.
- Has a good understanding of basic algorithms and data structures.
- Good analytical skills, problem-solving skills and willingness to learn.
- Good communication and collaboration skills. Willing to ask questions.
- Team player.
Secondary Skills / Desired skills
- Familiarity with Git and Linux/Unix commands.
Role 2 – JAVA + Linux + SQL Server combination of skills - Bangalore
Experience – 4 – 9 years
Location – Bangalore ( RMZ Ecoworld)
Required Technical Skills:
- Strong Java experience.
- Experienced in Agile development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with Programming language: Python, and SQL
- Experience in database platforms : DB2/Sybase/MSSQL server.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Working knowledge of Java spring framework,Angular 7/8,GIT.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Working experience on Actimize RCM solution.
- Knowledge of testing automation tools like selenium.
- Good knowledge of Actimize AIS solution
- Ability to take on challenges and open to learning new technologies.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Passion for innovation and find creative solutions to complex business problems.
- Team player.
Educational qualification and experience:
- Bachelor degree in engineering/computer science or MCA from recognized institution
- Minimum 3 years of development experience in required technical skills.
Role 3 – Java+ Spring + Azure ( Mandatory)
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 4 – 7 years
Role 4 – Java Fullstack
Experience - 5 – 9 years
Location – Mumbai ( NKP)
No of open role – 4
Mandatory Skills – Core Java , Full stack and Unix
Ø Work closely with Business Analysts to understand User and Functional Requirements
Ø Conduct Technical Design, create Design Prototype and Design Specifications. Be able to understand business needs and translate into technology solutions
Ø Implement the requirements using the latest firm wide technologies and approved global solutions
Ø Perform Unit Testing and, wherever applicable, collaborate with QA Engineer on System / Integration / QA / Regression / Performance / Capacity Testing, and create testing documentation
Ø Coordinate with users on User Acceptance Testing and provide testing support
Required technical skills:
Ø Minimum 3-4 years of hands-on experience in software development
Ø Good programming skills using Java
Ø Excellent relational database skills on Sybase / DB2 & Unix Shell Scripting
Ø Good knowledge and solid experience in Agile software development
Ø Good knowledge, skills and abilities to perform high quality software testing
Ø Experience on Axiom / XML / SOAP / Informatica is preferred but not essential
Required professional skills:
Ø Enthusiasm for and interest in learning and applying new technologies to solve real world business problems
Ø Pursuit for perfect delivery quality in a zero-error-tolerance environment
Ø Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Ø Good communication skills including ability to explain technical issues to non-technical people
Ø Highly organized, self-motivated, result-oriented, and proactive with capability to work with minimal supervision
Ø A strong can-do attitude
Ø Creative and flexible while observing policies, rules and standards
Demonstrate highly proficient written and verbal communication skills in the English language
Role 5 – Core Java / Java backend hands on developer
Location – Mumbai and Banglare
Experience - 5 – 10 years /