Digital Marketing Job Responsibilities:
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
About Trilingual Kids Academy
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with the marketing team to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies and campaigns across Google Adsense, Bing, LinkedIn and others
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Lead the content and design team to craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
- Monitor ad spend, CPA, Daily budgets, ROI and all other key metrics across paid channels
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Manager for 5-8 years
- A proven track record of successful paid marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Flexible working in US Shift hours from time to time.
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field from a recognized University
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India)
Flexible Timings -
- 9.00 am to 6.00 pm IST
- 5.30 pm to 2.30 am IST (8.00 am to 5.00 pm US-EST)
- 6.30 pm to 3.30 am IST (9.00 am to 6.00 pm US-EST)
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to help integrate digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Marketing Intern
will work with the marketing team, coordinating with other teams (such as design, HR, etc) to launch campaigns on time.
- Coordinate with other support functions to develop marketing material
- Define schedules, handle posting on social media
- Keep an eye on the trends, suggest and execute campaigns around them
- Perform audits, plan and execute all digital marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence, increase the availability of multiple platforms
- Measure and report performance of integrated marketing efforts, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS, BMM degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience of 0-1 years in digital marketing & contribution to B2B sales if any
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website advertising and analytics tools (e.g., Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Advertising)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Eager to learn and grow from marketing coordinator to digital marketing executive
We, at Bitkraft Technologies LLP, are looking for a Digital Marketing and Inside Sales Intern who is willing to join us for a longer period of time.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies.
Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and you will be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
This is an opportunity for you if you are looking to make a career in Marketing and Sales.
Skills Required: Strong communication, MS - Excel, Sales, Digital marketing, SEM, SEO, Social Media Marketing
Full time internship which can mature into a permanent position.
Stipend: Starting ₹8000
Experience: Fresher to 1 year
Location: Mumbai/ Pune/ Remote
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Manage and update CRM - closely track leads
- Consolidating and sharing weekly, monthly, and quarterly insights & reports
- Learning and implementing new marketing strategies to promote our brand
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Great organisational and time management skills.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Previous internship experience
- Additional skills that add value to our company
- Strong work ethic and commitment to meet deadlines and support team members meet goals
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
About Bitkraft Technologies:
Bitkraft is an award winning Software Engineering Consultancy focused on Enterprise Software Solutions, Mobile Apps Development, ML/AI Solution Engineering, Extended Reality, Managed Cloud Services and Technology Skill-sourcing, with an extraordinary track record.
We are driven by technology and push the limits of what can be done to realise the business needs of our customers.
Our team is committed towards delivering products of the highest standards and we take pride in creating robust user-driven solutions that meet business needs.
Bitkraft boasts of clients across over 10+ countries including US, UK, UAE, Oman, Australia and India to name a few.
To know more about Bitkraft visit our website bitkraft.co.in
We are looking to hire a smart & dynamic individual having a minimum work experience of 5+ years in Marketing for SAAS software product.
The individual will be responsible for building and leading a talented team, driving pipeline generation and brand building by executing well-researched, high-quality campaigns across different platforms.
If you are full of creative ideas, want to lead from the front and, are passionate about working in a start- up environment, you are the best fit for us.
The position will manage all aspects of current and future digital marketing and media, including the web site, search engine optimization, digital advertising, social marketing and email marketing.
Plan & execute digital strategies across various channels like SEO, SEM, Display, Social, Affiliates, Content partnerships with a clear focus on maximizing online visibility with increased traffic and conversions.
Work closely with the leadership and cross-functional teams to develop and drive targeted marketing programs to generate awareness, build a pipeline, and nurture lead funnel through the sales cycle.
Drive GTM product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and external communications
Explore new acquisition funnels, devices and content to reduce cost per lead and overall cost per acquisition.
Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy (both off-page & on-page with keywords strategy)
Own the data analysis, reporting and dash boarding for the vertical and continuously optimize the marketing spends.
Measure and report progress against marketing goals, gain customer insight, and align marketing strategies to cater to various industries and personas
5+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS
Demonstrated success in highly collaborative partnerships with other marketing and cross- functional leaders both inside and outside the company
Hands-on execution ability with effective project and time management Experience working with agencies and partner networks to execute campaigns across various channels
Ability to simplify product messaging and the value they create
Execution focused with a bias toward action, a great collaborator; you never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
Must be able to build the marketing tech stack required for the execution of targeted campaigns. Good knowledge of native ad platforms, affiliate marketing, attribution-tech and re- targeting.
Great interpersonal skills. You will be responsible for a high-performing team that is driven and goal-oriented. Clear and timely communication and the ability to manage and solve challenging situations are a must.
High levels of ownership and accountability. An ability to keep a strategic outlook while managing everyday operations and providing the required support to the team
Benefits of working @Kommunicate
Competitive salary & stock options
Work on cutting edge tech, AI, NLP, deep tech, innovative & building pioneering tech
Work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
Freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
Your work will have more impact and recognition
Work in a fast-paced environment
Solve critical problems
Freedom to choose the way you work
Get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
Work with really smart people around, it's a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges.
Cirtru is one of the fastest growing rental housing marketplace startups in the USA. We encourage innovation, social interaction, and fun while moving at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As an SEO Outreach Specialist, you will prospect, qualify, and engage with relevant sites and prospective partners to promote our website and increase our authority online. You will own the process from beginning to end and beyond. You will also collaborate with the writers to create link-worthy content and request new content or content changes when opportunities arise.
You will be responsible for prospecting sites based on relevancy, qualifying sites, and gathering correct contact information. You will be responsible for reaching out and trying to establish a connection. You will also be responsible for monitoring inbound communications, building relationships and partnerships, and following up effectively.
- 3+ years of recent experience on outbound or outreach campaigns.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO concepts preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Experience with tools like Outreach.io, BuzzStream, or Pitchbox preferred.
- Experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report them when needed.
- You must be able to thrive with deadlines and competitive goals.
- You must be comfortable with using G Suite apps such as Sheets and Docs.
- You must be comfortable collaborating with a team to get tasks completed as well as working independently.
- Genuine enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
- Big plus if you’ve had public relations expertise.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Cirtru. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
- You will be the One go-to person for - everything- Revenue & Growth. Responsible for building the team, processes & programs that enable growth.
- Owns the overall revenue of the organisation. Manage P&L, Discounts & Marketing budgets efficiently.
- Completely own User Acquisition, Conversion & Retention Drive tech enabled growth for the company.
- Drive Digital & Offline marketing strategies. Completely own the performance marketing and assist in brand building.
- Work with the agency to drive SEO (website) mandates for growing the organic traffic.
- Influence online product changes on websites that drive discovery, user engagement & revenue.
- Lead corporate partnerships and programs to build brand awareness and cost effective user acquisition.
1. Understanding of SEO terminologies.
2. Using SEO Tools - AHrefs / SEMRush and the likes.
3. Competitor / Competition Analysis
1. Proactivity: Act without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
2. Quick Learner and Attention to detail.
Location: Wakad, Pune, Maharashtra.
Candidate once selected will be have to Work from Home till 31st July 2020.
We will resume office operations on 1st August 2020.
Applicants looking for Remote Work only should NOT apply.