We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional
software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements
and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should
have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on
experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and
● Develop high-quality software design and architecture
● Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
● Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
● Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
● Building robust, secure, high-volume performing, scalable microservices that operate 24*7
to power the NoBroker platform for end customers.
● Working closely with our product team to build new and compelling experiences for our
● Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
● Document development phases and monitor systems
● Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
B.Tech/B.E. from a reputed college or related technical discipline with 2- 5 years of
experience in following Technology and programming methodology :
● Work experience as a Java Software Engineer, Java Developer, or similar role
● In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
● Hands-on working experience with Scalable and fault-tolerant applications.
● Extensive experience in software development, scripting, and project management
● Working experience with an application. Working experience with databases like SQL and
NoSQL ( MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch).
● Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
● Good delegation and time management skills
● High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment.
NoBroker is a new and disruptive force in the Real Estate Industry. We’re a site that’s built to let you buy, sell, rent, find a PG or a flatmate WITHOUT paying any brokerage.
Our mission is to lead India’s real estate industry, towards an era of doing real estate transactions in a convenient and brokerage-free manner. We currently save our customers over 250 crores per year in brokerage. NoBroker was founded by alumni from IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur & IIM Ahmedabad in March 2014 and have since served over 35 lakh customers. As a VC funded company, we’ve raised over 20M+ in a couple of rounds of funding. We’re a team of 350 people driven by passion, the passion to help you fulfil your housing requirement, without paying a hefty brokerage.
NoBroker has worked tirelessly to remove all information asymmetry caused by brokers. We also enable owners and tenants to interact with each other directly by using our technologically advanced platform. Our world-class services include-
1-Verified brokerage-free properties for buyers and tenants
2- Quick brokerage-free tenants & buyers for property owners
3-Benefit rich services including online rental agreement and dedicated relationship managers
Our app (70 lakhs+ downloads) and our website serve 4 cities at present – Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and Chennai. Our rapid growth means that we will keep on expanding to more cities shortly.
Are you looking for huge work- independence, passionate peers, steep learning curve, meritocratic work culture, massive growth environment with loads of fun, best-in-class salary and ESOPs? Just apply to our jobs below :-)
● Design and Develop large scale sub-systems
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next-gen Targeting platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 1-6 years of relevant experience with Java, Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in
addition to Coding.
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S Computer Science or Equivalent from premier institutes
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good knowledge of Databases - SQL, NoSQL
● Knowledge of Unit Testing a plus
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
Rocketlane is building a unified workspace that enables customers to collaborate on onboarding projects. Rocketlane streamlines work collaboration and communication with customers across projects, both real-time or async. It features visibility, consistency, customer experience, collaboration, and productivity. It was launched in 2020 and is based
in Walnut, California, United States.
It is a SaaS startup founded in April 2020 by Srikrishnan Ganesan, Vignesh Girishankar, and Deepak Balasubramanyam. Before Rocketlane, they built a successful in-app messaging startup that was acquired by Freshworks(NASDAQ: FRSH) in 2015.
They launched in June 2021 and was #1 Product of the day on Product Hunt. It has a fast-growing, global customer base, including LinkSquares, AppCues, ContractPodAI, Chargebee, parcelLab, and many more.
Rapid early traction and customer love has catapulted Rocketlane to be recognized as a Leader in the G2 Category of Client Onboarding. They has raised $21M in capital from global VCs such as 8VC, Nexus Venture Partners, Matrix Partners India, and super angels like Gokul Rajaram and Girish Mathrubootham.
We offers a first-of-its-kind collaborative customer onboarding platform that enables businesses to onboard their customers better, faster, and smoother. It helps speed up revenue recognition and grow NRR for the vendor and enables faster time-to-value and a delightful customer
Are you a backend developer looking to fast-track your learning and growth? Have you looked at world class products like Asana, Notion, or Airtable, and felt “I wish I were part of the early team that
built these products”?
At Rocketlane, we’re a team that has previously built and rolled out globally successful SaaS products used by tens of thousands of customers. We’re laser focused on delivering a world class product
again, and looking for an ambitious backend engineer to join our existing team of 9 engineers.
If it excites you to think of a fast-paced start-up environment, building something big from scratch, breaking down new problems, creating new APIs, working on performance issues, getting hands-on
with devops initiatives, and showcasing demos of your work every Friday with a happy and passionate team, then this is the right opportunity for you.Some of the tech problems you get to work-on as a backend engineer would be to build the backendfor a modern spreadsheet experience from scratch, work on infra as code, write robust code that is fault tolerant, work on performant code that adheres to SLOs set by the organization.
● 2 - 4 years of experience
● Expertise in the following areas
○ HTTP Protocol
● You’ve heard of or worked with some of the following tech stacks / products
○ Message brokers
● These non-functional areas are familiar to you
○ Log management
Nice to have:
● Familiarity with AWS
Rocketlane genuinely cares about everyone we hire. You’ll learn new things and grow no matter how
experienced you are. If you are eager, check out the MTT(Meet The Team) videos on our LinkedIn.
Benefits of working at Rocketlane include:
● Competitive salary in a fast-growing startup.
● MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get
your job done
● Comprehensive health insurance for you and your dependents
● Flexible leave policy so you can take time off when you need it
Paid time off
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
* Prepare the technical design of complex technology components
* Proficient in Java (JDK 1.7) or above JDK 8 preferable, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along with knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
* Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns
* Hands on experience with Spring, Spring Boot, JUnit
* Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Microservices, RESTful
You will break down business opportunities and problems into software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO to help product and marketing stakeholders distill the product vision and roadmap, into a technology vision. You will be responsible for the evolution of an already bleeding-edge highly distributed systems at the back-end, and would need to work withfront-end architects to come up with the best user experience for the gaming platform. You will be required to make decisions quickly, and work under strict timelines. You would lead technology strategy through analysis of market trends and product requirements. You would help set coding guidelines and help bring the most modern tools to keep engineering processes most efficient.
● B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years
in an architectural role.
● Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge
● Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive
adoption within the extended technology team
● Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s),
platforms and core technologies
● Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering
process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond
● Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
● Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
● Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
● Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS,
message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra,
Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as
Docker and Kubernetes etc.
● Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right
trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
● Building quick PoCs and full-fledged solutions with various AWS managed services would
be a big plus.
Backend Developer - Java / GO
Full Time, Permanent
We are hiring a Senior Software Engineer for a listed software product company, in Pune (Currently Remote, Post pandemic you need to relocate)
In this role, you will be working in close collaboration with a team of highly empowered, experienced developers who are building a high-performance, highly scaled global platform.
work on a petabyte scale, global platform that is built using Java and Go
help conceive, build, and operate highly distributed systems deployed around the planet
employ cutting-edge technologies and techniques in a rapidly evolving domain
thrive in a progressive, environment which relies on communication and initiative rather than process to deliver at a high velocity
have a "Product Owner" rather than a "Task Implementer" attitude
- Experience building systems involving messaging or event-driven architectures
- Deep technical understanding of Java or Go, and willing to work with both
- Strong handle on concurrency challenges and design solutions
- Heavy emphasis on code testing and designing for testability
- Maturity and aptitude to operate in a high-freedom/high-responsibility environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with supporting and troubleshooting large systems
- Exposure to infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible
- Exposure to IAAS platforms such as AWS EC2, GCP, etc…
- Experience with Cassandra, Aerospike, or other NoSQL databases
We are a Fintech Start up targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer payment &lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings.
Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIsThe founders brings over 4 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
You are passionate, a strong technical contributor, and an emerging leader. You have a proven track record of creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products, building large-scale distributed systems
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Java 8 and above
- Experiencein databases Mongodb, MySQL, SQL Oracle etc.
- Working knowledge in IOC Container / Spring boot& ORM, Spring Security, AOP JMS.
- Experience in Microservices, Eureka, Zuul, Ribbon would be an added advantage.
- Experience with build tools like Ant, Gradle or Maven and troubleshoot build issues.
- Should have exposure to GIT, Jira etc..
- Develops resealable frameworks/components and POCs based on Product Architecture RoadMap.
- Uses best practices during web services implementations and works with the REST
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills.
- Proactive work ethic.
• Expertise in OOPS and coding practices and exposure to TDD
• Should be able to define deployment roadmap and requirements for DevOps implementation.
• Versatile in choosing appropriate tools and frameworks for the Core and advance java development procedures.
• Good in Spring Boot and latest java methodologies to suggest best practices and proven solutions to the business.
• Expert in service oriented solutions and micro services architecture (REST). Should have been a part of monolithic to micro services rearchitecture.
• Exposure towards No-Sql databases such as Cassandra or Mongo DB.
- Build the backend for Android & iOS application and website with Company Dashboard (MIS).
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
-Well versed with AWS and Server deployment
- Excellent knowledge of Spring frameworks
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of coding standards and good commenting practices
- Experiences in developing RESTful web services must.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces
- Experience with REST API connections
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Build the backend for application and website with Android App, IOS, Company Dashboard.
- Own software quality and optimize UI
- Understand closely the requirements of the customers and get the features implemented on time
- Creating of strong project timeline along with budgeting and regular reporting
- B. Tech/BE in Computer Science or related subject from a reputed university
- IIT/NIT/IIIT Only
- 2+ years of experience in Technology background and start-up environment.
- Strong proficiency with J2EE with Spring MVC, JPA, DSA, MySQL, Git.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, JQuery and CSS3
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schema that represent and support business processes
- Advanced level (knowledge and experience) of programming languages and methodologies.
- Excellent judgment/decision making, conflict resolution, leadership and motivational skills.
- Should have strong work ethic and positive team attitude
Build an algorithm for artist to detect if their music was violating copy right infringement laws
Successfully won Techcrunch Disrupt
Optimized an algorithm that holds the current world record for Weisman Scores