JD - Java Developer (Backend Developer)
- At least 5 years of experience in Java, J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in doing development using Java, Spring Boot, Spring modules (Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, etc.), Hibernate, Web Services
- Worked on REST web services.
- Worked on application server : Tomcat
- Worked on Eclipse IDE
- Knowledge of Swagger, Postman
- Worked on Database like MySQL
- Worked on Git, Maven, CI/CD pipelines
- Good to have knowledge of using Docker and Mongo DB
Overall Roles & responsibilities:
- Consult with client team to understand business requirements and with solution architects / team lead to understand the application architecture.
- Develop/code applications following specifications using the appropriate tools and adhering to the standard coding standards.
- Coordinate unit testing, integration testing and bug fixing with the development and quality assurance team.
- Plan for defect fixes as per priority and severity mentioned by QA team.
- J Attend daily scrum meeting with entire team and client.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About India Bison
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java (J2SE) and J2EE technologies.
- Hands-on experience with RESTful services and API design is a must.
- Knowledge of microservices architecture is a must.
- Knowledge of design patterns is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Exception handling and logging mechanism is a must.
- Agile scrum participation experience. Work experience with several agile teams on an application built with microservices and event-based architectures to be deployed in hybrid (on-prem/cloud) environments.
- Good knowledge of Spring framework (MVC, Cloud, Data and Security. Etc) and ORM framework like JPA/Hibernate.
- Experience in managing the Source Code Base through Version Control tools like SVN, GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.
What You Will Do
● Create beautiful software experiences for our clients using design thinking, and lean and agile methodology.
● Work on world-class software products using the latest cutting-edge technologies and platforms.
● Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical culture.
● Work in collaborative, fast-paced, and value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients.
● Help to grow the next generation of developers and positively impact the industry.
● Experience: 5+ years
● Hands-on development experience in backend, Java, SpringBoot, Hibernate, SQL, MongoDB, Jenkins, Microservices, etc.
● Server-side development experience mainly in JAVA.
● Passion for software engineering and following the best coding concepts.
● Good to great problem-solving and communication skills.
● Experience in working with cross-border, distributed teams is a must. Nice to have Qualifications ● Product and customer-centric mindset
● Great OO skills, including design patterns.
● Experience with large-scale enterprise systems Get to know us better: https://www.zemosolabs.com.
Key deliverables for the Backend Engineer would be to work on meaningful, large-scale initiatives with a focus on autonomy to build features, be a part of the core team, and give direction to the product.
What you'll do
- You will join a growing team of experienced developers building a cross-platform application, backend services and open platform
- You will work closely with our product team, teaming up in small cross-functional teams to bring features from idea to prototype to final implementation
- You will collaborate with your peers to define architecture, quality standards, and best practices and participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
We would love to hear from you if
- You have 1+ years of experience as a software engineer at a SaaS or technology company, including familiarity with the different pieces of technology involved in building modern web applications
- You have a working knowledge of algorithms and data structures with space and memory complexities
- You are proficient in backend development and technologies. You should understand concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation, and their implementation.
- You have knowledge of Messaging Queues (Kafka/RabitMq/SQS), Dynamodb, Elastic Search, Redis/Memcache/Elasticache
- You have experience in building RESTful APIs, Spring framework, and Mysql/RDS
- You deal well with constant change and high levels of ambiguity (we are a startup)
- Experience with source control systems (prefer Github)
- Strive to craft clean, reliable, and highly maintainable code
- Experience with test-driven development and pair programming
- To you, technologies and programming languages are about tradeoffs. You may be opinionated, but you're not ideological and can learn new technologies as you go
- Worked with microservices
- Passion for fintech
- Brand new Macbook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
Work location - Permanent WFH
SDE (Senior Developer Executive)
Experience- 1- 3Yrs
Budget :- 32 LPA Fixed
SDA (Senior developer Associate)
Experience:- 55 LPA Fixed
Skills Required- Java ,Data Structures, Algorithms, Coding, design Patterns, Multithreading.
Candidate from Product Based Background is Preferred.
Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
Delivering high availability and performance.
Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Job Description :
Experience: 5-7 years
Notice period: Immediate to 30 days
Skill required :
- 5-7 years experience in Java8, J2EE, Microservices, Kafka, Domain-Driven Design.
-User Experience- ReactJS, No SQL Database.
Educational Qualification - BE or Equivalent.
- Requirement Analysis and understanding, Documentation, Coding, testing, defect fixes and deployment.
- Must have strong experience in Java8, J2ee and Microservices.
- Problem-solving/ Troubleshooting skills.
- High levels of ownership and commitment on deliverables.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Should interact with client stakeholders to probe a technical problem or clarify requirement specifications.
About us :
- Incorporated in 1997, NetConnect Global has grown, catering to over 100 businesses across the sub-continent over two glorious decades. Our headquarters is in India, Silicon Valley(Bangalore), with delivery centres across major cities in India and 60 + locations.
- Specializing in IT Professional Services and Managed Services, Net Connect Global has garnered best-of-the-breed IT professionals, processes, and partners to support its clients in enhancing their IT operations and making better use of their IT Infrastructure.
Object oriented design patterns
Maven build process and how Maven works
Working knowledge and good proficiency in Git , Git repo , git bash and git commands
Programming logic and reasoning