• Strong in Java 8 - streaming and non-blocking APIs
• Strong in Collection, generics, Data Structure and multi-threading
• Designing patterns and SOLID principles
• Problem solving and hands-on in writing complex implementation
• Take on complex problems that span multiple components and teams.
• Independently own one or more multiple modules, which include: requirement analysis, design, development, maintenance & support
• Write extensive, efficient code to address complex modules that handle the interaction between multiple components.
• Rapidly iterate to add new functionalities and solves complex problems with simple and intuitive solutions
• Produce architecture with clean interfaces, that are efficient and scalable
• Participate and contribute to architectural discussions
• Solve production issues. Investigate and provide solutions to minimize the business impact due to the outage
• Continuously improve performance metrics of modules you own.
• Collaborate effectively across teams to solve problems, execute and deliver results
• Experience: 3+ years
• A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science
• Software engineering and product delivery experience, with a strong background in algorithms
• Experience in architecting & building real-time, large-scale e-commerce applications
• Experience with high-performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
• Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
• Experience with web technologies, Go/Java/Python
• Language: GO or Python
• Strong expertise in DS and Algo
• Strong leadership skills - have experience mentoring, building products from scratch or incumbent in design and architecture.
• Have worked in the scaling of the system right from scratch.
• Someone worked in small user base to a large user base and wrote optimized code
• Both HLD and LLD
• 3 - 6 Years of Experience in Golang Development
• Understands requirements well and comes up with efficient design
• Develops complex, well backed and bug-free products.
• Estimates accurately.
• Takes well-reasoned tech decisions keeping in mind goals and trade-offs
• Becomes a go-to person in more than one area. Provide technical mentoring to team
• Communicates clearly, gets clarifications and establishes expectations for all parties
• Helps establish SDLC best practices and high standards of code quality
• Demonstrates excellent problem solving & debugging skills
• Proactively identifies and resolves issues in requirements, design and code
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• Solid experience in Golang is must.
• Solid understanding of Apache Products.
• Should have experience in cloud computing (AWS is desired).
• Has an ability to quickly learn and contribute in multiple codebase
• Overcomes roadblocks and requires minimal oversight
• Takes initiatives to fix issues/tech debts before assigned to him/her
• Able to deep dive into codebase and advise QA of possible regression impact
• Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks
• Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability
• Keeps track of industry trends and introduces right tech/ tools for a given job
• Excellent understanding of software engineering practices,
• Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms
• Experience in product driven organisation.
Qualification: B.Tech./MCA, BCA in Computer Science or equivalent
Experience: 3 - 6 Years
- Must Have: Java, Spring/ springboot
- Any 2 (Must) out of the below mentioned list :
- Messaging queue/Kafka/SQS/distributed message/SNS/JMS
- NOSQL/ Aerospike/ Reddis /Cassendra
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Technical design, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Partner with Business Analysts to review and implement business
- Perform development and unit testing, working closely with Business.
- Mentors and oversees development of resources, including reviewing designs and performing code reviews.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Developing high - volume, low - latency applications for mission - critical systems and delivering high - availability and performance
- Should have experience of working on Core Java/J2EE & OOPS concept
- Should be well versed with Spring/Struts & Apache Came l (OSGI Framework)
- Should have a good understanding of Hibernate and Other ORMs
- Should have an understanding of working on Web Service (SOAP/REST) and Maven
- Build tool such as Jenkins
- Caching Technique(Radis, Hazlecast, Aerospike)
- Database Knowledge- Oracle, MySQL
Who are we?
Centre for Research on Start-ups and Risk Financing (CREST) has been set up by IIT Madras to provide thought leadership and intellectual impact to the start-up and innovation ecosystem. CREST has embarked on an ambitious mission of becoming one of the top global research centres in the area of start-ups and innovation. The core of CREST is the development of an AI-driven Intelligent
Information Platform that would enable cutting edge research as well as influence policy and practice like never before
With the recent exponential growth in the start-up and innovation ecosystem, new data-driven approaches would play a critical part in sustaining the current growth curve. The objective of CREST would be to become the gold standard of information and intelligence on Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Private Equity investments in India
We are currently looking for our next passionate, skilled and motivated Python developer, who can join us immediately. The candidate should
● Be excited about building a next-generation intelligence platform
● Have a can-do attitude and ready for challenges
● Value working with a greatteam - confident, creative and thoughtful people who come together to achieve great things
● Be eager to experiment, learn and bring new things, improving the platform
● Be high on self-belief and enthusiasm to work in a startup-like culture - small team, fast-paced work environment If this is you, we're excited to interact!
As the Data Science Engineer in CREST, you will
● Write reusable code and build libraries for future use
● Establish solid data-pipelines and automate routine tasks
● Develop & deploy custom Machine Learning (ML) models using the latest
research in ML and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
● Build performant applications following best practices, maximizing speed and scalability
● Improve upon the existing codebase mitigating technical debt
● Take ownership of all aspects of the application - architecture, quality and efficiency
● Proficient understanding of Python language
● Expertise with data-modelling, data-wrangling & data-mining techniques
● Familiar with Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) processes and hands-on experience with packages like Pandas, Numpy etc
● Experience with data visualisation tools and libraries like Plotly, Seaborn etc
● Good understanding of advanced Statistical and ML techniques on
regression, classification, forecasting etc
● Skilled in NLP and specifically ML applications in NLP like information
extraction, feature engineering, classification, building language models etc
● Should provide direction and mentorship to junior team members
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from premier educational institutions
● Minimum 2 years of experience (research or professional) in the
Good to have
● Comfortable with using Command Line and Linux systems
● Experience and knowledge in version control systems like git, svn, etc
● Knowledge in developing & deploying web apps & web APIs with an overall understanding of client-server interactions
● Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB
● Full time, on-site
● Immediate joiner
● Initial appointment for 1 year, it would be renewed subsequently based on performance
Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras campus, Chennai, Tamil Nadu,
India - 600036
Why work with us?
● Get to interact with the best of the minds. IIT Madras has been ranked as the
top university in India for 5 years in a row
● Be at the forefront of the Entrepreneurial ecosystem in India
● Enormous opportunities for learning
At Lucidity, we are a year and a half old company and we work on helping large enterprises manage their cloud storage platform.
Our founders bring with them more than a decade of experience working with top tech Gaints in the world, building and selling large tech products from zero to one. We are seeing a lot of early traction and expanding aggresively.
We are a B2B product based startup building the next generation of storage orchestration system for cloud. We are hiring agressively across multiple roles and looking for passionate engineers to join a very young and energetic team at Lucidity.
What you'll do
Technology is at the heart of our organization. As part of the tech team you will
- Understand product requirements and brainstorm ways to address them.
- Build features from scratch and have complete ownership for it.
- Deliver efficient, reliable, scalable code with high automated test coverage.
- Contribute to team decisions in the overall architecture and practices of the company.
What you'll need
- At least 1 year experience in a product based company.
- Experience working with distributed environments.
- Comfortable with at least one Object Oriented Programming language.
- Hands on with AWS or at least one other public cloud.
Good to have
- Experience handling highly scalable systems.
- Experience with at least one among C++, Java.
- Experience with docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Linux file systems.
- B Tech/M Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery.
We're hiring a set of highly skilled, enthusiastic and passionate people who thrive in a high growth environment. We believe the best way to grow is to give everyone the opportunity to pursue their interests. At Lucidity, you have complete freedom to work on projects that interest you. Plus, with benefits like flexible hours, company offsites, unlimited leaves, we ensure you enjoy the journey as much as we do.
Commercial software development experience
Strong object-oriented design and coding skills in Java, springboot, Hibernate, Microservices.
Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
Experience leading a team of software engineers
Experience with accurately measuring the productivity of a team
Experience writing scalable software
Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers
Excellent English Speaking and Writing skills
Experience with web services technology (REST, SOAP, etc)
- 8-10 years experience as Developer/Programmer.
- Should have an expertise in Core Java, Java & J2ee
- Built MVC based Web Application Using JSP/Struts framework
- Experience in Webservices-Restful
- Experience in Application Servers like Tomcat and WebLogic
- Good Knowledge of implementing JMS messaging services
- Should have skills in Spring 3.x, Hibernate, Weblogic 12c Implementation
We are looking for the right Backend Developer.
What you will work on Build a scalable API platform that will enhance our customer experience & propel our logistics. You will be part of our Bangalore team of ambitious and talented engineers, who put their best together to build architecturally sound & scalable systems.
What can CasaOne promise you –
An opportunity to - increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them - partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y - be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’ - build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing - build high-performance teams
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering
• Good understanding of algorithms, data structures & design patterns
• A minimum of 4 years of work experience Experience required in
• Building distributed systems & service-oriented architecture
• Asynchronous programming, Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Writing (delightful) APIs & integration patterns
• RDBMS & NoSql databases
• Continuous integration & deployment (CI/CD) tools like git, Jenkins
• Cloud computing platforms - AWS/ Azure/ Google Cloud
Good to know CasaOne backend services are written in NodeJS. Experience in NodeJS will be handy, but it isn’t mandatory.
What is the role?
You will be focusing on development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database. With your expertise in Node.js and as a full stack developer you will be managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture
- Driving innovations in the platform constantly
- Estimate efforts, identify risks, devices and meets project schedules
- Mentors/coaches engineers and provide technical leadership
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-6 years of strong design/development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products
- Strong understanding of DevOps tasks, CI/CD
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have keen eye to detail
- Displayed effectiveness in being a team player, have a proven track record of performance
- Enjoys working on challenging assignments and is result oriented
- Self-starter, self-motivated and work with minimal supervision
- Agile and display flexibility in swiftly adapting to change in work requirement
Strong proficiency in –
- Code versioning tools, such as Git
- NoSQL and RDBMS systems
- Push-pull systems like Kafka, Redis
- Data structures & algorithms skills
Good to have experience –
- Programming languages like Python, Golang, ReactJs
Be familiar with –
- Designing highly available solutions, fault-tolerant systems, microservices architecture, REST APIs for on-premises, cloud (Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure), or hybrid infrastructure.
- Modern container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS etc
- Open source software, frameworks, and broader cutting-edge technologies
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Plum.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. This role will help you learn what and how ledgers work in a high volume traffic system. Will learn microservice for a high availability system. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.