Roles and Responsibility:
∙ Develop functional and fast-responsive web applications, using markup languages. ∙ Maintain websites.
∙ Elaborate mobile-based and web-based features.
∙ Troubleshoot apps for bugs.
∙ Fix bugs if necessary and improve usability.
∙ Improve apps for maximum speed.
∙ Troubleshoot UI and improve its performance accordingly.
∙ Employ the latest technology in order to re-built legacy apps.
∙ Integrate UI elements with server-side ones.
∙ Detect and fulfill front-end and back-end requirements.
∙ Perform training and support activities.
∙ Develop reusable code.
∙ Write comprehensive manuals, guides, and documents.
∙ Compile prototype and quality mockups.
∙ Make sure that high-quality graphic standards are met.
Apply only if you can join immediately or within 20days.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Architecture and design of reusable server components.
- Developing high performing REST APIs for application functionality
- Develop and maintain scalable server architecture serving millions of users every day.
- Integrating with other (third-party) APIs to create great architectural solutions.
You must have:
- Strong development skills in Python, Django, MySQL.
- Strong knowledge in Data Structures, OOP, and programming fundamentals.
- An ability to refractor and understand large and separate codebases
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience in the creation of Data Pipelines
- A minimum of 3 Years of experience in the field of Software Development.
- Proven Team Management Experience
- Ability to manage and help the teams working on multiple projects.
- Django + ReactJS (Full Stack Developer)
- Django + DevOps
- Work Experience in a Startup environment (Self / Other)
(Final CTC will be decided based on the interview rounds and candidate's last drawn salary)
- Responsible for end-to-end development (front-end to back-end) eb based applications
- Design and develop robust, scalable and highly efficient website
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Proficiency in full stack web application development (MEAN stack)
- Strong programming skills with experience in design, coding, and testing
- Proficiency with relational databases such as MySQL
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Sass, based on project requirements)
- Good experience with AJAX, REST and JSON
- Experience with AWS cloud services will be an added advantage
- Understanding of Source Control tools for version control: GIT/SVN
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2 - 6 years of hands on experience developing, implementing and delivering web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What You’ll Do:
- Enable and exercise your problem solving and analytical skills.
- Design and develop Java/J2EE based full stack software components including complex modeling, MVC based UI, etc.
- Ensure applications are implemented to meet business and technical requirements.
- Work with high performing engineering teams across global locations.
.What You Need to Be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Solid 5-10 years hands-on design and coding experience.
- Familiarity with Agile development, JSF/Primefaces, JPA/Hibernate, Spring, ActiveMQ.
- Strong object-oriented design, Java/J2EE and MVC architecture based programming skills.
- Solid relational DBMS skills using MySQL, or other RDBMS products.
- Desirable - Experience in Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Kafka, MongoDB, etc.)
- Nice to have - Real-world experience in large scale, and high availability implementations.
- Experience developing web services using REST and SOAP approaches.
Why you should join us
- You will join the mission to create positive impact on millions of peoples lives
- You get to work on the latest technologies in a culture which encourages experimentation - You get to work with super humans (Psst: Look up these super human1, super human2, super human3, super human4)
- You get to work in an accelerated learning environment
What you will do
- You will provide deep technical expertise to your team in building future ready systems.
- You will collaborate in a highly cross functional team, providing engineering perspective to non technical members of the team
- You will help develop a robust roadmap for ensuring engineering operational excellence
- You will establish clean and optimised coding standards that are well documented
- You will author efficient, reliable and performant systems
- You will design systems, frameworks and libraries that work at scale, are easy to maintain and provide a great developer experience
- You will be agile and curious about customer problems and business objectives
- You will actively mentor and participate in knowledge sharing forums
- You will work in an exciting startup environment where you can be ambitious and try new things :)
You should apply if
- You have a strong foundation in Computer Science concepts and programming fundamentals
- You have been working on backend web technologies since 8+ years
- You have built and maintained reliable systems that operate at high scale
- You’re experienced in building and running cloud-native platforms & distributed systems
- Extensive experience in any web stack (we use Typescript / AWS / DynamoDB / PostgreSQL)
- You understand the hustle of a startup and are good with handling ambiguity
- You are data driven, have customer empathy and enjoy building delightful applications
- You are curious, a quick learner and someone who loves to experiment
- You insist on highest standards of quality, maintainability and performance
- You work well in a team to enhance your impact
The ideal candidate will be a BTech in Computer Science or an MCA well-versed in full stack development of business applications using PHP with MySQL and HTML as database and front end. Knowledge of other tech stacks is preferred as also understanding of MS Azure cloud environment. Familiarity with PowerBI will be useful.
If you love to work in a fast-paced startup environment and desire to solve some very
challenging problems using technology, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to work as a Senior Software
Developer. You will be involved in working on multiple products for the scaling and growth
stage of the lifecycle.
We work closely with the real world,. If you are interested to grow and learn in your career
and at the same time work on products for the 1Bn user market, we encourage you to apply.
● Managing and guiding a team of junior developers for timely delivery of product and
● Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Design and implementation of data storage solutions
● Design & Build: Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for
mission-critical systems, and delivering high-availability and performance.
● Collaborate - Collaborating within your product streams and team to bring best
practices and leverage a world-class tech stack.
● Measurable Outcome - You will need to set quantifiable objectives that encapsulate
the quality attributes of a system. The fitness of the application is measured against
● DevOps - You will need to set up every essential (tracking/alerting) to make sure the
infrastructure/software you built is working as expected.
● Design and development of our REST APIs
● Help maintain code quality, architecture, and automation
Required Knowledge and Skills
● Over 3 years of experience working in backend development technologies and
● Highly curious and ready to dive into complex technical challenges.
● Proficiency in development and scripting in Python, Django/Flask framework.
● Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices -
bonus points for MySQL and MongoDB
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling
an application to support load changes
● Setup and administration of backups
● Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs
desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
● Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
● Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
● Hands-on experience with architecture and structural design patterns
● Expertise in designing, developing, deploying, and integrating RESTful APIs
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Requires excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation.
● You should be a team player.
● You should be positive towards problem-solving, have a very structural thought
process to solve problems
● Interest to work in a high paced start-up environment with a large amount of learning.
● Good understanding of different frameworks, and be able to pick up new
technologies at ease.
● You should be agile enough to figure out a need for new technologies/frameworks
and learn new technology for better product performance.
Job type: Permanent with ACL Digital
- MySQL, or Postgres
- Linux systems
- Agile Methodologies
- Good communication skills