About Reckonsys Tech Labs Pvt. Ltd
Viha Technosoft - building tech products that matter to people
At Viha Technosoft, we’re a happy family of 50+ young and experienced talents. We work in Media and Entertainment (M&E)t, Healthcare, and Payments domains.
We’re looking for a competent individual to help develop a scalable backend system for our project Cast India.With Cast India, We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get opportunity in M&E domain.
- Strong knowledge of any PHP web framework Codeigniter, Laravel, CakePHP, Yii, Symfony, etc along with strength in OOPS
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Working experience with any Payment Gateways is desirable. Experience with REST-based API Development is a must
- Confident with Mysql database, framing complex queries for optimum performance
- Hands-on experience working on Microservices development
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Build and hosting experience
- Must have a strong DevOps experience
- Exhibited CI/CD experience with Jenkins tools and plugins.
- Strong experience in auto-deployment, deployment testing, and overall automated pipeline management.
- Good to have knowledge of Cpanel, FileZilla, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Must have a strong experience with source control tools like GitHub
- Must have strong advanced Unit testing experience and Agile experience
- Must have strong working experience in agile
- Must have participated in SCRUM and must be well aware of the scrum ceremonies
- Must be able to self-manage the pipeline and should be well prepared to meet challenging timelines
- Must be able to write complex queries
- Understanding and implementation level knowledge of key joins, constraints, and triggers
- Able to analyze the query and perform query optimization
- Independently handle the Table DDL and DML statements as part of the development
- Ability to create ER diagrams and data mapping diagrams and document data entity chang
If you love to work in a fast-paced startup environment and desire to solve some very
challenging problems using technology, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to work as a Senior Software
Developer. You will be involved in working on multiple products for the scaling and growth
stage of the lifecycle.
We work closely with the real world,. If you are interested to grow and learn in your career
and at the same time work on products for the 1Bn user market, we encourage you to apply.
● Managing and guiding a team of junior developers for timely delivery of product and
● Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Design and implementation of data storage solutions
● Design & Build: Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for
mission-critical systems, and delivering high-availability and performance.
● Collaborate - Collaborating within your product streams and team to bring best
practices and leverage a world-class tech stack.
● Measurable Outcome - You will need to set quantifiable objectives that encapsulate
the quality attributes of a system. The fitness of the application is measured against
● DevOps - You will need to set up every essential (tracking/alerting) to make sure the
infrastructure/software you built is working as expected.
● Design and development of our REST APIs
● Help maintain code quality, architecture, and automation
Required Knowledge and Skills
● 3 - 5 years of experience working in backend development technologies and DevOps
● Highly curious and ready to dive into complex technical challenges.
● Proficiency in development and scripting in Python, Django/Flask framework.
● Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices -
bonus points for MySQL and MongoDB
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling
an application to support load changes
● Setup and administration of backups
● Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs
desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
● Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
● Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
● Hands-on experience with architecture and structural design patterns
● Expertise in designing, developing, deploying, and integrating RESTful APIs
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Requires excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation.
● You should be a team player.
● You should be positive towards problem-solving, have a very structural thought
process to solve problems
● Interest to work in a high paced start-up environment with a large amount of learning.
● Good understanding of different frameworks, and be able to pick up new
technologies at ease.
● You should be agile enough to figure out a need for new technologies/frameworks
and learn new technology for better product performance
At FR8 we believe in improving the lives of truck owners by providing more loads to his trucks. Our endeavor is to ensure 2 million Indian truck owners get the load they want with assured payments. With this spirit we take challenges head-on, explore new opportunities and rewrite the rules of the transportation industry.
Required Technical Skill Set: java script, React.Js, Node.Js
Location : Chennai
Experience: 2-5 years
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
proficient in both front and back end coding.
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Passion for coding and startups, willing to work long hours in challenging tasks
Good analytical skills and basics knowledge of programming
To know more,
visit our website www.fr8.in
Note: This job posting is for a full time effort for a 3-6 month contract period. There is an opportunity to get an employment offer depending on the performance in this contract period.
Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech startup founded by IIT Alums and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun. Our tech team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
Shirish Chandrakar – Co-Founder/CEO
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO
At Learngram, we are building an online teaching & learning platform with a large breadth to address live, non-live and collaborative parts of classroom interactions. We follow an extremely user focused product development approach to address the needs of teachers & students and bring them to a smooth classroom experience online, and in the process, elevate their effectiveness to a new level.
Learngram is a tech company in every sense with the tech product being the heart of the company with zero to minimal ops. Naturally, we are building a seemingly complex tech product with various moving parts having to seamlessly interact with each other at scale, and deliver the best experience to the users.
The Backend team at Learngram does the heavy lifting of architecting & continuously improving multiple backend services, their interactions, the database, live communication, file sharing, handling videos, lecture recordings, deployments, load testing, scaling & autoscaling, cost optimisation, long term strategies to re-architect the services, notifications, logging, caching and much more. The team ensures that the utility of a complex platform with all the intricacies is kept functional and intact at all times, with a small debug and response time in case of any issue & ensure a smooth and engaging experience for the users.
The Backend Developer role at Learngram requires you to be strong at backend architecture with a long term vision, excellent problem solving ability, a mindset to chase efficiency, writing extremely performant Apis & DB queries, logging & monitoring the whole system, very good at designing & implementing caching strategies for the services, experienced in handling production code bases, writing very maintainable & well architected code, comfortable using cloud servers and handling all releases and deployments, load testing, scaling & autoscaling applications with various strategies as they seem fit, using message queues to solve multiple problems and being comfortable with the interactions among different backend services.
This role at Learngram requires you to follow and innovate the product development process to ensure effective communication with various teams and efficient work environment. We also require you to be involved in creating healthy relationships within the team built on ownership, support & effective communication to keep the people-first culture of the company alive and enjoy creating with the team. A passion to be an early team member of a startup and build products ground up is crucial to keep the intensity and ownership culture within the team.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Backend architecture
- Backend development (Node/Python + Express/Flask)
- Websockets and real time communication
- Handling file storage and rendering at scale
- DB design and optimised querying
- Building well architected and low latency Apis
- Deployment on Cloud (AWS)
- Message Queuing (Kafka)
- Caching (Redis)
- Load testing, Scaling & Autoscaling
- Notifications & Analytics
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Effective communication across dev, QA, design & product teams
- WebRTC knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of experience in Backend Development
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team and the familiarity of working with dev, QA, design and product teams
- Experienced in working on microservices architecture based code bases
- Experienced in handling production code & releases
- Experienced in load testing, scaling & autoscaling initiatives
- Ability to architect and build full-fledged complex features from scratch
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active and strong sense of ownership
Generate sitemap dynamically whenever a page is added/deleted or edited –
across all sites.
Generate sitemaps dynamically at root domain and country library level.
Generate and Insert HREFLANG tags in the code.
Insert schema.org tags for structured SEO.
Maintenance of content on the websites, primarily through building,
replacing, and uploading content in the CMS.
Update meta-title and meta-description to website.
Focus on the quality and accuracy of the material displayed on the website.
Ensuring all site content is appropriately tagged and searchable.
Experience with web content management systems, SEO, digital marketing.
Experience in developing and implementing digital content.
Minimum of 2 years experience as web editing/webmaster/web content
Must have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
Experience in Web copywriting and/or editing skills
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Excellent interpersonal skills
• Rakuten provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including Internet/e-commerce, Banking, securities, credit card, Healthcare, Medical, Mobile,5G
Network, Food Delivery, e-money, e-reading portal and media, travel online marketing and professional sports. Founded in 1997. Headquartered in Tokyo.
Today, our 70+ businesses span e-commerce, digital content, communications and Fintech.
• Rakuten operates globally in more than 30 countries with presence in Asia, Europe, and Americas
• Ranked among the worlds (Top 20 Most Innovative Companies $B!G(B in Forbes Magazine$B!G(Bs annual list & the # 1 Innovative company in Japan
• Football Club Barcelona signed sponsorship deal with Rakuten • Viber, a Global Mobile Messaging
App which has 800 million registered users belongs to Rakuten Inc.
Official Website: http://global.rakuten.com/corp/about/
Job Title: Software Engineers - Python
Key responsibilities include:
• Technical design and development
• Able to work with remote development unit
• Responsible for delivering Business requirements with high quality
• Unit Testing each deliverables to ensure the quality of development
1. We are looking for someone with strong exposure to back-end web stacks and front-end
is an added advantage
2. Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in software product development
3. Expert in Python and frameworks such as Django/Flask/Pyramid
4. Experience in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, ReactJS and other web technologies is an added
5. Knowledge and understanding of Unix and networking
6. Basic level understanding of any one of the cloud platforms (AWS/Azure) is an added
7. Basic level understanding in Docker concepts
8. Knowledge of Build and Release concepts including Continuous integration and
9. Experience with Agile software development methodology and working with distributed
10. Good in written and verbal communication skills
11. Breakdown complex/large fuzzy problems into logical pieces and implement the most
- Strong Experience of Node JS.
- Strong Experience of Reactjs development
- Experience in Server-side application architectures like Express.js, Meteor.Js, etc. is desirable.
- Experience in developing APIs is highly desirable.
- Experience in Mongo or MySQL database is a must.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience in delivering products using an Agile methodology is highly desirable.
- Experience with automated unit, integration and end-to-end testing is highly desirable.
- Experience in the area of network or systems management is a plus.
R E A D T H E J D C A R E F U L L Y B E F O R E A P P L Y I N G ! ! ! !
🤘 Who are we?
👌 The takeaway for you?
About the Learning curve in the Job role, the opportunities are plenty as Xongl is working on an inclusive deep tech in the field of distributed computing or storage on the cloud. Cloud will dominate to be the hotbed in India, with the double growth rate than globally in the cloud adoption, till 2030. As a full-stack developer, opportunities and growth in this field are extensive with one of the highest pay scales in IT. According to Nasscom, Cloud spending in India is estimated to grow at 30% p.a. to reach USD 7.1 – 7.2 Bn. in 2022.
ESOP will be provided.
👇 let's go through details.
In this scenario, this role demands to go through a critical six months duration of platform-specific training and learning sensitive server handling protocols on a close collaboration with the team. The candidate can develop the ability to institute a specific user-centric mindset and security concerned practices through this training period.
The candidate for this position will go through mandatory 6 months of training period with a base monthly salary ranged between ₹12K- ₹15K / Month
🤝 What are we expecting from you?
- Handling live server deployments.
- Managing cloud architecture.
- Developing front end architecture.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
Candiadate will have the option to join us at our Chennai office once situations become normal.