The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor's degree 3+ years in sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
Strategy & Operations Manager – 2022
As a Strategy & Operations Manager you are expected to Work closely with CEO and help streamline Operations for the best way forward through Guidelines, Standards Automation etc (understanding the current state and future state why is critical), for & through
Roles & Responsibilities:
A strategic & org level role to define/streamline/standardize overall Org Operations in alignment with the current & future goals of the company, through,
- Definition of Guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures etc. for all the operations/services in the company
- Identification of the areas of automation of manual/repetitive tasks as a part of project management/delivery and working with the team in identifying and automating through the right tools & techniques (for ex – Team Management Matrix, Timesheets, Customer Status Dashboards etc.)
- People & Management – for work, right utilization & upskilling
- Continuous Reviews, Audits & Feedback ensure adherence
- Use of the right tools & techniques for ease, reuse, scalability & management – across operations
- Definition & Delivery of Org specific reports – team management, project dashboards, customer management etc.
- Bringing in mature practices to the way we do business for the betterment.
- Helping avoid waste and add value – in terms of work executed, value delivered to the customers
To re-iterate, all the above to be in complete alignment with the Org – its goals, values, principles & culture. So, while the expectation is for you to define procedures & protocols – it cannot be a one size fits all approach. Our belief is Responsible Freedom. Structures/Governance are important, but not at the cost of flexibility. You should be able to strike the right balance.
Scope in terms of functions/departments:
- All the functions around the Business that we are in (Consulting, Technology), from an Operations perspective
- Training & Development
Team you will be working with:
- CEO & Org Maturity Team
- Org Performance & Customer Delivery Team
- Project Managers
- Insurance Technology space, with experience in the role, as per Job Profile (preferable: P&C/General Insurance and related Technologies) would be ideal for the role. Alternatively, experience in FinTech or BFSI is expected
- Minimum of 5 to 6 years – Our focus is not on the number of years of experience, but the passion/aggression to help support in building scalable business through the right Operations
- B Tech with MBA from Premier Institutes preferable
- Experience in tech project implementations – in the capacity of operations manager
Manomay is a Global IT Consulting & InsurTech Firm with an exclusive focus on the Insurance industry. With business technology alignment as the key emphasis, we work with multiple insurance companies both on Consulting (Strategic/Management/Implementation/ Measurement) and Technology (InsurTech Products and Custom Specific Solution Development). Our Customer Base is spread across USA and Caribbean Islands (Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Barbados, Bahamas, and Jamaica).
Whether it is Consulting or Software Development, our focus is to help Insurance Companies solve those “unsolved” problems, that are not yet comprehensively addressed in the current realm of Company and the Market. These span across legacy technology, rip & replace challenges, indecisiveness about enterprise IT, changing customer expectations & positioning, changing market dynamics, people & process challenges, integrations & associations etc.
Our Technology Stack is of latest order using a combination of the new gen technologies AI, ML, RPA, Digitization & Analytics etc. developed off Python and its frameworks (primarily) + other web frameworks like Angular and Node JS etc.
- Identify and reach out to prominent educational businesses, clients, educators/institutions via calls & visits and virtually.
- Explain and close business proposals deals.
- Interact and onboard identified educators/institutions to our platform
- Ensure retention by relationship-building, problem-solving and nurturing of on boarded educators/institutions.
- Tap new channels of growth for sourcing prominent clients.
- Set new product strategy and vision.
- Brainstorm with the team and strive for constant improvement of processes and come up with new ideas to boost growth.
- Manage the ongoing customer relationship, ensuring that they are effectively adopting and deriving the maximum value from our platform.
- Manage payments, solving client problems by successful collaboration within internal teams.
Basic knowledge on all servers, storage and network
Indepth knowledge on any one of the above
ITIL Certification would be an added advantage
be able to manage the team and work with all the service engineers
Ability to handle customer escalations
Adept in reporting and taking reviews
• Ensuring cases/checks are initiated as per client specifications.
• Ensuring consistent quality and delivery.
• Identifying insufficiencies/clarifications within the agreed time.
• Meeting the established service levels and TAT’s.
• Ensuring continuous adherence to existing guidelines on various aspects of delivery, response to internal clients, mail etiquette.
• Maintaining integrity, Discipline and confidentiality related to related policies/ procedures.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Communication Skills.