About Intellipaat Software Solution Pvt. Ltd
GEVME (http://www.gevme.com/" target="_blank">www.gevme.com), a fast growing virtual & hybrid events and engagement platform. GEVME has already powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Citibank, Google, Singapore Government etc.
We are a SAAS product company with a strong engineering and family culture; we are always looking for new ways to enhance the event experience and empower efficient event management. We’re on a mission to groom the next generation of event technology thought leaders as we grow.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an innovative software house in what is going to be a significant period of growth over the next few years. We are looking for talented, dynamic, proactive, Inside Sales Executives to be based at the head office in Singapore.
If you are a determined hunter apply now!
We are looking for dynamic Sales Development Representative to help grow our expansion throughout North America.
The Sales Development Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making outbound calls, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, closing sales and a team player.
The ideal candidate(s) should have experience in SaaS preferably within event tech, excellent communication skills, sharp analytical skills, a start-up mindset and be hungry to succeed.
● Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
● Understand customer needs and requirements
● Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales team for further development and
● Close sales and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
● Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
● Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
● Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
● Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
● Work closely with Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction
● Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
● Become an expert in event technologies
● Serve as a brand enthusiast for GEVME’s suite of products and solution
● Track record of high achievement
● Proven inside sales experience
● Strong phone presence and experience making 50+ calls per day
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career
● Strong listening and presentation skills
● The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
● The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
● Naturally curious and passionate
● Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
● The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
● A keenly developed competitive nature
● A highly self-driven sense of motivation
● The ability to deal with objections
● A fanatical attention to detail
We’re looking for passionate counsellors who wish to spread the Joy of Music - one music course at a time. Our counsellors help our prospective students find the best fit course based on their musical interests and goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle outbound and inbound calls and inquiries from students and provide them with course and other information for online as well as offline (affiliate center) classes conducted by Shankar Mahadevan Academy and its affiliate partners
- Effectively articulate the offerings of Shankar Mahadevan Academy and help prospective students make a decision on the course they wish to enroll in.
- Shifts: Weekdays (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - 1 PM - 10 PM), Weekends ( Saturday and Sunday - 8 AM - 5PM)
- Follow up with prospective students via phone calls, chats and e-mail.
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Gather market and student information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Record admissions information and report the same to the admissions manager.
- Meet monthly targets and aim at exceeding them.
Must have :
- Should be Graduate / Diploma holder in any field
- Good spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to learn
- Highly self motivated and conscientious in closing leads
- Ability to understand and respond to client's needs
- Familiar with Word , Excel or equivalent spreadsheet software, fast learner
- Should possess the skill to work both in a team and also perform independently.
- Good organization skills, and ability to effectively manage multiple projects and to evolve in an ambiguous environment of a start-up
- Selected candidates would need to be flexible with timings
- Candidates should be available to work weekends.
- Experience : Previous experience with Sales / Service would be added skill
problem-solving approach, and be able to work in a challenging and target-oriented environment.
Key roles and responsibilities
Good understanding of offline marketing activities like organizing events, corporate and
other communities’ tie-ups
Leading the process of generating enquiry and branding of the organization.
Consolidate the enquiries and touch base with them in very structured and planned
manner resulting in conversion.
Good interpersonal and communication skills for presenting the ideas and positioning the
brand to colleges and corporates across the country.
Work with target-oriented mindset and always willing to take new challenges
Keep exploring and executing marketing and events tie-ups with the potential colleges,
corporations, and other prospects
Planning and executing events in good footfall targeted areas
WiseApp is looking out for future leaders! Our Business Development team is expanding and we're looking for Business Development Associates. Your journey will start as an individual contributor, working in a team, directed towards driving business while growing internally in the organisation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and execute territory and account sales plans for your assigned geographic
territory and then meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying,
managing, and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move multiple
transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information in a CRM
- Coordinate pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations, and general support to prospective
- Execute a land-and-expand sales strategy with well-thought-out enterprise sales
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline, and forecast through the CRM
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience:- Maximum of 2 years, SaaS selling experience is an added bonus, Freshers can also apply.
Qualifications:- Completed graduation in any stream
Job Location:- Bangalore
Looking out for candidates who can join on an immediate basis.
Perks and Benefits
- Compensation: Upto 7LPA + Attractive incentive schemes
- Distinctive team: Our team is an inspiration powerhouse built with the best minds from the
startup, consulting, and corporate ecosystem
- Empowering role: You get a high growth / high impact role setting up sales from scratch
- Culture of a caring meritocracy with great perks: A caring meritocracy built by inspirational
leaders; ultra-modern office space
- Cold call prospects that are generated by external source of lead.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision makers with target leads to begin the sale process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sale approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to team members
- Maintain & expand the company database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with to call to action, dates, complete profile information, sources etc.
- Assist in creating Commercial proposals or RFP to potential customers.
- Support marketing efforts such as Webinars, events, Digital marketing, etc., as necessary.
- Make out-bound follow up calls to existing customers via email & telephone, cross sell & upsell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into opportunity/ sales.
- Overcome Objections of prospects customers.
- Emphasize product /services features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms and prepare sales order form/ or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes in existing accounts in the Corporate data base in CRM.
- Attend periodic sales training wherever applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity & corporate position.
- Strong selling skills
- Experience in Inside sales for minimum 1-2 years
- Result oriented, target driven and able to think out of box.
- Ability to understand the business dynamics and think of new ways for selling the company product & services.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in writing skills.
- The company has a BYOD policy. It is mandatory to have own Laptop, Mobile device and a good internet connection.
- This is a "Work from home" requirement at least until end of 2020.
- The candidates however, must be willing to work out-of Noida or Mumbai offices in 2021.