~Proactively identifying cross-selling /Up-selling process with the existing ~customers
- Work Mode: Bangalore (Work from Office)
- Qualification: Graduation (Tech Background Preferable)
About Simplilearn Solutions
Simplilearn is the most popular online boot camp for the teaching of digital skills, and it assists students in learning the abilities necessary to flourish in today's digital economy. They provide intensive training in a range of areas, such as data science, cloud computing, cyber security, digital marketing, and project management, all of which may be completed online. To put it another way, Simplilearn focuses its efforts on niches that are characterized by rapidly advancing technology and standards of practice, as well as a significant disparity between the demand for and supply of qualified individuals.
Simplilearn provides a wide range of comprehensive certification programs, individual courses, and partnerships with some of the most prestigious universities in the world. Through these offerings, the company assists millions of professionals in developing the work-ready skills they need to excel in their careers, as well as thousands of organizations in meeting the employee upskilling and corporate training needs of their businesses. 85 percent of Simplilearn's learners have either advanced in their current jobs or found new ones as a direct result of the program's hands-on, practical approach.
- To generate lead opportunities.
- Manage, nurture and convert leads into sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity.
- Make outgoing calls to develop new business
- Research, track, maintain and update leads
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
- Any Graduation with relevant experience.
- Should have excellent written and oral communication.
- Should be proficient in following languages (English, Hindi & Kannada)
- Proficient in MS Office package.
- Should be an excellent team player & should able to maintain good coordination with clients & other team members.
- Prior Experience in Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing company will an added advantage.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Preparing the offers & work Orders.
- Handling the Pre sales communication.
- Coordinating with technical team, design team, project team, SCM & Clients for the smooth project execution.
- Should maintain the proper documentation as per the standard.
● Solving all product or service related issues of the customers.
● Giving the right pitch to the potential customers, so they end up buying the product or availing the services.
● Keeping a proper record of the customers.
● Maintaining and updating the information of the customers regularly.
● Providing the best possible solution to the queries of the customers.
● Making products and services reports by collecting and analysing the information
provided by the customers.
● Providing resolution to customer queries over the phone, emails, Whatsapp, etc.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Consultant who can join us for our Chennai Office.
Location - Adyar
Job description :
Give clear and accurate information about the current immigration laws & policies.
Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of a candidate's profile.
Provide insights into the options available so as to enable the candidates & their family makes an educated choice & the right decision.
Provide a personal global career strategy customized to your needs.
Promote the company's products and services.
Meet the assigned targets.
Required Candidate profile
Experience in sales and marketing.
Prior experience in Any Sales & Marketing, Business Development, Counselling, Inside sales, etc
1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
2. Keep prospective client update CRM time to time
3. Make cold calls or other efforts for new business leads
4. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
5. Support in writing new business proposals
6. Adhere to the sales target set by the management
7. Coordinate with teams for RFP's, delivery, and other life cycles of the client's requirement
ONLY FOR SALES ORIENTED CANDIDATES
Job Profile: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Working Days: 5 days work week (Monday & Tuesday Week Offs)
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation
Role Location: Maharashtra, Delhi NCR, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Kolkata
Post-training : INR 10 LPA (5 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Travelling Allowance + 3 LPA Variable Pay)
During training program of 2 months - INR 5 LPA (3 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Incentive Pay)
- You will start your journey at BYJU'S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU'S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey.
- Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world's most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city.
- Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU's personalized learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.
- This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU's Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU's courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU's.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 23,000.00 - 53,000.00 per month
● Sales: Provide information & value proposition to prospective customers thereby converting leads into paid customers.
● CRM: Actively use & update the CRM tools to ensure the data accuracy of reports & smooth transition of leads between
● Feedback: Provide customer feedback to the founding team.
The role is based in Bangalore, India. The role will be required to work out of the office in Indiranagar.
What do we need?
The ideal candidate is someone who –
● Has excellent communication & influencing skills
● Disciplined & follows processes
● Is customer-oriented and never over-promises
● Is a team player, works well in groups & optimizes for the team
● Is comfortable with ambiguity
What’s in for you?
1. Be part of the founding team
2. Work with the most experienced founders from the industry & learn from the best.
3. Accelerated Career Growth opportunities
4. Be part of innovation in the space of performing arts.
5. Be part of a growing organization and grow with the organization.
- Maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exceptional after-sales service.
- Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Urbanespot presents brick-and-mortar businesses with the simplest way to understand, engage, and retain customers. It recognises customers walking into a store, restaurant, or hotel, understands their behaviour, and uses this understanding to help businesses target new customers and run campaigns that build loyalty in existing ones. Be it a small café or a chain of restaurants, Urbanespot can help manage their online reputation, build engagement on their social channels, and measure the ROI on their marketing spends in the one way that matters...in-store results.
Why you should consider working with Urbanespot:
If you're motivated by high sales targets, aggressive incentives, and a market full of opportunity, you'd be joining the right company. If you're motivated by all of this, but also feel the need to work in an environment that truly values innovation and the capacity to take ownership, then you'd REALLY be joining the right company.
About the Role : Urbanespot is looking for an INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE. This would be a B2B role aimed at building a customer base of hospitality businesses for Urbanespot’s product. A person in this role would need to be comfortable building prospect lists and making dozens of calls per day to generate interest in potential prospects and qualify leads.
The role will carry the following responsibilities:
Identify prospective customers and establish contact with them through outbound cold-calls and emails
Follow-up with inbound leads to qualify them
Understand customer needs, identify sales opportunities, and build relationships
Drive new customer acquisition, while also farming existing customer accounts
Maintain market information in Urbanespot's CRM systems and generate actionable
reports and insights for the leadership team
Perform effective online demos to prospects
Location: Location-independent. We are open to candidates from any city in India. The candidate may work from home.
The role will require someone with specific qualities. The following will be assessed as part of the evaluation process:
• Communication skills - Ability to build a conversation with a prospect, while carefully probing for information that might show a sales opportunity
Rigor - Ability to make a high number of calls per day to drive conversations while maintaining an up-to-date and error free CRM and timely, actionable reports to the leadership team
Independence - Ability to learn fast, and take charge of the responsibility to drive growth in the target market
B2B sales processes and organisational structures
Standard CRM usage
Knowing how to use LinkedIn for Social Selling would be considered a plus
Experience and qualifications are not a barrier as long as the required skills and knowledge are displayed.
A proven inside sales track record, experience conducting market research, and executing list building activities will be considered a major plus.
Points to note:
At Urbanespot, intelligence and creativity are more important than anything else. Please ensure you understand our company and have been through our website before you apply. Not understanding the domain we work in or our offering before applying will lead to immediate disqualification.
We hope you're excited by travel, because the role may involve some sales and training related traveling.
You will need to have a smartphone, a laptop, and boundless positive energy.