Roles and Responsibilities:
Collaborate with clients to understand their product/machine design and manufacturing requirements.
Design the aesthetics, and functionality of components and the whole product.
Present designs to clients/ internal team and understand if further modification is required.
Negotiating and agreeing contracts, budgets, and time-scales
Use CAD, and CAM systems to design and visualize projects.
Testing product designs using models, prototypes, specialist computer software, and computer-aided design (CAD) technology.
Investigating appropriate materials and production processes.
Producing sketches and sample designs.
Identify new systems and processes to drive quality, efficiency and save costs.
Undertake complex calculations.
Communicate effectively with the clients, colleagues, vendors, and suppliers involved in a project.
Plan effectively to ensure projects are delivered on time, to standard, and to budget.
Engineering in Mechanical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Robotics (Product/Industrial Design Skill is a MUST)
Experience as Industrial Design Engineer - 2-4 years
Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills (English)
Good sketching and concept generation skills
Ability to understand complex mathematical relationships that underpin the mechanical analysis
Experience with mechanical design work and knowledge in manufacturing processes
Product knowledge and thorough understanding of materials, linear and nonlinear behavior of materials, fatigue, and corrosion
Experience with various plastic fabricating processes
Experience in the use of lean tools to help develop new processes, layouts, and flow
As a Product Designer, demonstrate a solid understanding of the fundamentals of product
design. You are driven by a desire to think through problems deeply and solve them well - you understand that UI is only a layer, not a solution. You have great taste for good design and know how to translate taste into outcomes. You take pride in your attention to detail and strive for perfection from concept to product
❖ Work in agile product development (with Product owners, Managers,
Developers) to define requirements and design the solutions
❖ Design intuitive and simple user interfaces for mobile and web
solutions, producing journey maps, storyboards, mock-ups.
❖ Rapidly translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes
that lead to intuitive user experiences. Design UI for Mobile and Web applications
with a special focus on Data Visualizations
❖ Innovate with evolving customer experience in terms of applying technologies
and business models
❖ You will be challenged to understand business needs as well as user’s
perspectives and put them in a cohesive design which is simple but elegant. You
will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order
to have the best user experience, iterate upon in accordance with user testing
❖ 1-5 years of experience as UI/UX Designer (and/or Interaction Designer) with
experience working with internal or external stakeholders. Preferably at a growth
stage consumer product startup.
❖ Proficiency with design tools like Figma, Adobe Suite, and collaborative tools like
Notion, Airtable .
❖ Experience in designing mobile applications for users that are not so technically
❖ A portfolio of previous work must be presented incorporating UI designs and/or
sketches that demonstrate an understanding of wireframing, interaction design,
visual design, and design best practices.
Roles and responsibilities:-
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams and collaborate with product managers, developers, marketing team, and designers
- Execute a strategic vision at the onset of a project and work with the team to deliver on this vision at every step of the design and development process.
- Own and manage multiple rapid research, design, and prototyping projects
- Manage design work across numerous initiatives through successful project execution, tracking, and resourcing
- Lead new creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices; drive the direction, style, and methodology of design and accessibility
- Review work and share feedback with design team members
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Extensive experience as UX designer
- Experience in leading a team of designers
- Good exposure to in interactive design and information architecture
- Extensive understanding of *design principles, typography, and color theory.
- Expertise in using popular software like*Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Experience designing and managing UX that bridges multi-platforms including mobile apps and web-based applications
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Team player with good communication skills and the ability to think out of the box
Function: Product → Product Analytics
- Assist product managers in the formulation of the company's product strategy using structured data and insights derived from the same
- Conduct research, create business cases and translate them into meaningful problems to solve
- Measure the impact of experiments related to function, analyzing and helping in course correction.
- Recommending product improvements based on analytical findings. Defining new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve performance.
- Constantly monitor and analyze metrics identified, publish insights/any anomalies along with hypothesis
- Translating business requirements and user requests into effective report and dashboard designs in challenging deadlines.
- Assist with performance tuning of dashboards, and background data queries as needed
Key Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree along with 2+ years experience in product analytics building data sets, reports, and dashboards
- Strong analytics skills and experience in Metabase, Google Analytics, Power BI, or other analytics software
- Proficiency with SQL
- Agile ability to anticipate a need, be responsive and adapt to change
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills, ability to influence decisions and gain consensus
- Excellent time and project management skills, ability to prioritize the most important projects to create business impact
Perks at Oneistox:
- Challenging work, High Product Ownership, and Steep Learning Curve are guaranteed!
- You get to be part of a highly young and energetic team.
- Envisage the growth of a company from 5X to 500X.
- Industry-standard compensation and ESOPS.
- Analyzed store space and layout to assess display design requirements
- Take the design brief to record requirements and clients' needs.
- Creativity and imagination – with an eye for design, including color, and excellent 3D drawing awareness
- Great ability to work in teamwork and under pressure.
- Designing 3D design layouts.
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions.
- An extensive understanding of a wide range of design principles and approaches that includes knowledge of current industry trends
- Making adaptations and modifications to the actual site.
- Aptitude to learn new concepts quickly and accept new challenges.
- Display of multiple-tasking ability accompanied by sound judgment.
- Dexterity to prioritise and manage tasks against deadlines and other metrics.
- High level of organisation and attention to detail.
- 4yrs Experience as 3D Designer
- Experience in Retail Design Industry
- Should have good experience with 3Ds Max, V-Ray, Photoshop, Auto Cad, Adobe Illustrator and Corel draw
- Candidate from Delhi / NCR Faridabad or Nearby only
- Someone who is immediate joiner will be highly preferred.
- Note: This is a work from office role (Faridabad, Sector 31)
JOB TITLE: Head/Director of UX Design
COMPENSATION: Up to LPA
NOTICE PERIOD: 1 month
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
⦁ Grow, develop and lead a team of talented product designers i.e. UX designers and researchers, UI & visual designers, and UX copywriters.
⦁ Understand & craft the user experience strategies and drive the overall design solutions based on usability, consistency, business goals, time to market, and customer experience.
⦁ Define UX Vision for the company, and create actionable roadmaps for the Product design team.
⦁ Maintain & upgrade fundamental blocks of designs like design system, text style guides, brand tone & voice to help design teams keep up with the consistencies and quality standards.
⦁ Make user-centric & collaborative design processes to create high-quality user experiences. Brainstorm with other product leaders to align on and improvise on the entire Product Life-cycle.
⦁ Collaborate with engineers, and other cross-departmental folks to maintain product documentation consisting of UX gaps & action plans to mitigate them.
⦁ Collaborate with the data team to understand gaps in the UX, and communicate data insights Proactively interact with product, engineering & business leaders to understand their business goals and objectives. Be a part of the senior management defining vision and roadmaps for Vahak.
⦁ Explore new ideas for the UI and UX, and be abreast with the latest trends and theories. Act as a leader and expert in the subject matter, motivate, support & groom your design team. Set a culture of excellence and problem-solving.
Ideal Candidate/ Qualifications
⦁ Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or 8+ years of professional experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role.
⦁ 5+ years of experience leading design teams as a UX, product, or interaction design manager.
⦁ Have an in-depth understanding & knowledge of Product & UX Design across digital platforms. Solid understanding of UX concepts, theories, design tools, management systems, etc.
⦁ Firmly believes in and has a mindset towards collaboration, user empathy, curiosity, problem-solving, communication skills, and visual communication skills.
⦁ Prefer candidates coming from Mobile App Base Product Companies, Product Startups, and eCommerce companies.
⦁ Sense of ownership and pride in your & team’s performance and its impact on the company's success.
We at OYO are expanding our design team and looking for a Senior Product Designer / Product Designer - II to join us. The role will be an advocate for OYO design, shaping product experiences by creating designs that delight our users and make them successful.
We believe in doing the right things and in that spirit, we are looking to hire the right people - those who are humble, hungry and smart.
- Working closely with the Principal Product Designers, Business Teams, Product and Tech teams to deliver high impact data-driven design solutions.
- Creating cohesive style guides ensures a consistent design language is applied across the product.
- Designing new products, interfaces, and user experiences across multiple platforms.
- Simplify complex user interactions, highlight the product’s brand and unique personality.
You will also be exposed to the whole spectrum of UX design at OYO. If you're looking for opportunities to do practical User Research, Design Sprint, Content Strategy, Data-Driven Design, Usability Testing and Design Systems, this is the place.
- 4 - 8 years of experience in product designing.
- Detail orientation, execution excellence and entrepreneurial spirit.
- A design portfolio demonstrating design principles, problem-solving approach and the solution for web and/or mobile platforms.
- Hands-on experience in Figma design tool and familiarity with other design tools including but not limited to: Sketch, adobe application or micro interaction tools.
- A strong foundation in visual and interaction design.
- Expertise with mobile and consumer facing UX design.
- Good knowledge in design fundamentals, such as design thinking frameworks, and the ability to take on a structured approach in solving problems.
- Effective team player, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
Why Should You Join
- A chance to work in a team that is at the forefront of innovation that has constantly created a tangible difference in peoples’ lives across the world.
- You’d be working closely with the world-class leadership team at OYO, and thereby allowing you access to great learning, growth and exposure.
- This role will be a precursor to several long-term exciting growth and leadership opportunities within the organization.
OYO is a global platform that aims to empower entrepreneurs and small businesses with hotels and homes by providing full-stack technology products and services that aims to increase revenue and ease operations; bringing easy-to-book, affordable, and trusted accommodation to customers around the world. OYO offers 40+ integrated products and solutions to patrons who operate over 157,000 hotel and home storefronts in more than 35 countries including India, Europe, and Southeast Asia as of March 31, 2021. For more information, visit http://www.oyorooms.com.
3 to 5 years
● Take a lead in product and design ideation, planning and prioritisation. Also be
responsible for the creative direction the product should take.
● Drive user research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design
decisions backed by user-behaviour and data.
● Work closely with the Product and the engineering team deliver delightful
customer experiences and ship new features
● Take part in creative and holistic thinking across our diverse products and
conduct design reviews and status meetings as needed.
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
● Running user testing of applications, software, websites. Troubleshoot UX
● Communicating scenarios, end to end experiences, interaction models and screen
designs to other stakeholders
● Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes
● Effectively mentor and inspire a team of designers. Help the team in raising the
bar, resolving blockers, prioritising and breaking down complex projects into
● 3 to 5 years of experience in designing digital products.
● Ability to understand short and long-term goals of the product and business.
● Excellent understanding of user-centred design and visual design principles.
● A good understanding of frontend principles to guide the team from an
engineering point of view.
● Understanding of behavioural analytics and goes by data-driven decisions, when
● Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to clearly
articulate design decisions to the team and leadership.
Job Description :
- Develop and define product roadmaps and feature concepts
- Work with engineering, design, marketing, business sales, and QA team to come up with time estimates and adhering to external commitments
- Identify new products, gather requirements, build and ship new products.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Talk regularly with our customers and improve the product based on the feedback
- Define and continuously analyze metrics for the success of the product
- Be familiar with industry best practices for product management and explore improving processes at KredX
- Engage with multiple stakeholders within the organization
- Identifying all barriers to feature adoption (awareness, legal, regulatory, training, customer usage) and ensuring systematic elimination of the same
- Manage project delivery to ensure timely product launches
- Identify and unblock short term issues and hurdles while always keeping eyes on the long term prize
- 3+ years of product management experience
- First-principle thinking
- Prior experience in working on web and mobile apps
- Relentless focus on customer experience
- Ability to pull data using basic SQL queries and ask the right questions of data
- Ability to hack solutions using low-code / no-code approaches (like Zapier, Zoho Creator, AWS Honeycode, or any of such 100s of tools etc..)
- Keen interest in financial and investment landscape of India
- Prior experience in Fintech or Finance/Investment domain is a plus but not mandatory