JD: Sales Director
Future Analytica is looking for a driven, results-oriented Sales director with experience in the SAAS business. This sales director is expected to lead a team of sales executives covering English speaking markets and manage the revenue and market penetration goals. The Sales Director will be responsible to hire, develop, and lead a team of high-performance individual contributors to scale our presence globally.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop, analyzes and implements sales strategy across key accounts to attain company strategic objectives
- Own and hit annual sales targets within enterprises accounts
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Oversees a team of individual contributors to meet or exceed customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Owns strategic plan, quarterly revenue forecast, territory design, and resource planning for sales of products in all stages of the lifecycle
- Develops team talent and pipeline includes attracting, identifying, developing, rewarding, managing, and coaching includes methodologies, consultative techniques, negotiation, and ABM strategy & tactics.
- Identifies solutions for process and product improvement to increase revenue, profitability, and customer experience.
- MBA degree and 10+ years with direct Mid-Market or Enterprise Software selling and management experience.
- 5+ years managing individual contributors selling B2B SaaS software
- Experience selling analytics, data, databases, predictive modelling, or business intelligence software in the US and UK.
- Experience selling in core AI industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Insurance, and Manufacturing.
- Strong analytical, creative, and critical thinking skills to deliver solutions for both internal operations and customers.
- Proven results with both early-stage and market-proven software products
- Experience negotiating large contracts, including working with internal partners (legal, product, management) and external partners (channel, technology, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Genuine flexibility and temperament to succeed in a high-energy, fast-growing startup.
About The Company
AI is the next big revolution for the World. Our technology enables AI for the future. Future analytica is an AI-SAAS platform that enables 10x acceleration and democratization to the entire data science journey. The company is well funded and has a team with decades of operational experience and best practice that can be shared with our clients. We are looking for top talent to help us continue our growth — and grow with us!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why work for us?
It would be a Challenging, grounds up a promising circumstance for you. You get an opportunity to chip away at AI/Data analytics alongside stunning specialists with strongly backed up funding.
Since the organization is as yet in the beginning phases, you will see the total lifecycle of the start-up from getting the underlying clients to raising funding rounds. If you stick it out, you will experience extraordinary career growth.
What is the leadership team at FutureAnalytica and who are backing you?
Started by two young entrepreneurs, AI enthusiasts and have a solid experience in data science and analytics.
Dhiraj.K- Founder & CEO
Are you okay with remote employment?
Yes, but only in the India or U.S due to time zone convenience. Sometime in 2022, we may get back to offices and prefer working together.
Have you raised any money?
Yes, we raised seed funding by foreign investors
What is work/life balance like at your company?
As an early-stage startup, we wouldn’t want to hide this reality to prospective candidates: raw hours make a big difference in the impact we can make right now. This won’t always be the case, but it is at present.
So, often we find ourselves working later in the evening, on rare occasions a weekend, but it’s mostly driven by personal ambition. We don’t have any expectations of anyone to do so.
However, we love our employees to work flexible with an open-door policy where any employee can reach founders directly.
Our cultural values are...
Customer First: You put the best interest of customers first. It means doing the right thing for the customer even when none (the customer, your manager) is watching.
Innovation: Be an out of the box thinker
Love of Learning: Be curious to learn and implement
Impact: You accomplish an amazing amount of work
Ownership Taker: You take ownership of your goals and don’t blame others for lack of success and be a problem solver.
Authentic and Honest: You are quick to admit mistakes, learn from it. Always assume everyone is working with the best intention. No behind-the-door criticism.
Pro-active- Do it before someone come to ask for it.
Co-operative- Finally gel well with the team.
So, if you think you’re a right fit and ready to take the challenge why late write to us and our People and Culture department will come in touch with you to discuss further.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
In this role, you will have end to end ownership of a business vertical, owning upwards of USD 3-5 million revenue goals in the next 1-2 years. You will directly lead a global sales team, and cross functionally work with marketing, content, design and other verticals to drive your business objectives.
The north star metrics for the role is revenue.
Your responsibilities will include:
Designing and implementing the growth strategy to meet business objectives - which includes sales planning, demand generation, product roadmap & customer experience. Below are some responsibilities that this will entail:
- Identifying target geographies and schools that we will focus on
- Understanding the consumer needs & market landscape to define the product roadmap • Working with the marketing team to identify hot leads and ways to target them • Conceptualising and executing cold email campaigns for schools across the world • Generating relevant content to nurture schools: presentations, case studies, emails, etc. • Conducting demos with schools expressing inbound interest
- Building relations with schools, nurturing them by identifying their context • Negotiating and finalising deals with schools and school districts
- Working with the school success team to smoothly handover converted schools • Bringing in operational efficiency across all sales related processes
Is this someone that looks like you?
- Experience: 3-6 years experience of - driving sales in the B2B SaaS space, or P&L responsibility in a technology start-up (B2B SaaS is preferred)
- Has worked cross-functionally with teams (product, marketing etc) to drive business goals • Has built a business from scratch (not mandatory but preferred)
- Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- We deeply value building the right culture at Toddle, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire - Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
- Good at written and oral communication
- Location: Bangalore, India (until office resumes it’s remote)
Notion Press is India’s largest book publishing platform with over 60,000 books published and sold in 150+ countries. We are a 10-year-old platform and currently publish a new book every 30 minutes. Notion Press is a global platform for anyone who believes in the power of words and the impact it can have on the world we live in. Our vision is to democratize publishing and help writers to publish and sell their books directly to readers around the world. We are a 100+ strong team currently operating in India, looking to expand to South-East Asia, Europe and North America.
We are seeking a driven, self-motivated candidate to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for understanding requirements and providing solutions for authors who register with us. High levels of energy, strong interpersonal skills, exposure to all current trends and a customer-focused approach are a must.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Maintain and develop a good relationship with authors via telephone and email.
- Must act as a bridge between the company and its authors.
- Display efficiency in negotiations.
- Review your own performance and aim at exceeding your targets.
- Identify problem areas and come up with solutions to fix them.
A PERFECT CANDIDATE HAS:
- 0-3 years of experience in any industry. Customer-facing experience is a bonus.
- The enthusiasm to interact with a lot of interesting people on a daily basis.
- Strong Communication skills with strong command over the English language. A second language is a plus.
- The ability to find solutions quickly and desire to grow with a confident and determined approach.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Should possess the skill to work both in a team and also perform independently.
- Should be capable of thriving in competitive markets.
- Last but not least; must have a competitive streak.
Sound like a fit? We can't wait to hear from you.
Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as:
- A flat and transparent culture and chance to work with the leadership team of a high-growth startup
- Best learning and development opportunities, a chance to have a big impact in a hyper-growth setup
- The possibility of having a huge societal impact - we help writers fulfil their dreams and our books reach hundreds of thousands of readers across the world
- Other Benefits - Employee Stock Options, Paid Time Off for Annual Vacations, Healthcare Insurance, Access to Co-Working Space across India and Telecom Reimbursement
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: Notion Press is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. As of January 2021, we have achieved our ‘Gender diversity' goals. Women comprise fifty percent of our workforce.
Selling Digital Signature certificate all over India
Determine annual sales and profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results, in the field of e-Governance, Large IT System Integration Projects, Smart City, ERP, Cloud, BI, IOT, AI, blockchain, Digitisation and Software Applications.
Handle Team of 5000 people.
Handle PAN India Sales team for DSC Sales
Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement – possibly more important than the first item on this list
Proven track record of success building security business in any or all of Security Consulting, Managed Security Services, Vendor - Security Softwar
Classically Sales trained, Well networked locally across - end users, partners and industry bodies / associations
Experience Level : 10 + Yrs
BDE-Based out of Gandhinagar
Roles and Responsibilities :
You will be required perform primary and secondary research to build a detailed understanding of the target market, industry, opportunity & devise a detailed sales plan and implement it.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Finalizing the deal
- Build long term business relationships with client leaders and decision makers.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities .
- Need to approach through email, Zoom meeting, Calls and Visit
Desired Candidate Profile
- Dynamic personality with excellent verbal, written, presentation skills, capable of giving demos independently
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a result driven approach.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
To appoint Block Sales Managers for every blocks
To guide them and train them
To inform them their job roles and responsibilities
To aware them their sales target
To generate revenue
To achieve sales target
To look forward business development opportunities
To submit daily growth report
Role details (please read)Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, the candidate may be based anywhere in India Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during week Shifts (subject to change): shift may start any time after 6 AM and end any time before or on midnight Mandatory Language Fluency: English and Hindi Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops and Wi-fi. Wifi charges shall be reimbursed as per policy on submission of bills. Additional compensation: Night shift allowance will only be applicable for employees working in nightshift. Shift timing can change basis business requirements
●Proven track record of exceeding targets as a Sales Manager,
●Preferably >2 years of experience in Sales
●International sales experience a big plus
●Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
●Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
●Strong business acumen and work ethics
●Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
●Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
●Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with 3+ years of experience
●Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ) and PowerPoint.
Candidates who have completed their graduation without any experience in Sales can also apply for this role. If you're still pursuing a Masters/Graduation Degree and have yet to appear for the exams, please do not apply. To apply for this role, please fill the attached G-Form - https://forms.gle/ajYdH76rzaZoy3Ew7 Thank you.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Creating his own network by recruiting candidates and make them understand business plan.
- observe the issues related to stockpoint and customer & trying to provide the solutions to it.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Advise student/ parents for their learning needs through structured Counseling Sessions
- Fix appointments and conduct home demo sessions on daily basis including follow up sessions
- Understand Customer profile & problems to explain implication of ineffective learning methods
- Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to buy Toppr Subscription as solution
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue