- Proficiency in shell scripting
- Proficiency in automation of tasks
- Proficiency in Pyspark/Python
- Proficiency in writing and understanding of sqoop
- Understanding of CloudEra manager
- Good understanding of RDBMS
- Good understanding of Excel
As part of the AI team at Codemonk, we build products and solutions that matter. We are looking for someone who resonates with the idea of using AI for good and wants to be part of this journey.
- Students who are in the final year of studies and available for full-time internship for a duration of at least 4 - 6 months. Post internship subject to performance review, candidates will be offered a full-time role.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Very good understanding of concepts in Machine Learning.
- Should have hands-on experience with at least one deep learning framework (Pytorch or Tensorflow or Keras)
Bonus points for having -
- Specialised knowledge in Computer Vision or Natural Language Processing.
- Understanding of version control systems such as Git.
- Experience of working on projects involving Machine Learning at a personal or academic level.
- Having some prior relevant internship experience related to ML.
- A curious learner with a zeal to learn new concepts.
- Passionate about problem-solving.
- Receptive to feedback and improvise upon it.
- Good communicator and collaborator.
- Able to work with minimal supervision (because we believe in you and your work).
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
What will you do?
- You would be directly involved in building products (including the complete pipeline) and solve problems from scratch by utilising Machine Learning and related fields. Thereby ensuring you have direct exposure to building products ahead.
- You will come up with new approaches and ideas.
- You would be getting a plethora of hands-on tasks/projects to execute.
- Zeal to learn new concepts and become a professional in the Machine Learning domain over time.
● Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
● Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional
● Building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
● Maintain, organize & automate data processes for various use cases.
● Identifying trends, doing follow-up analysis, preparing visualizations.
● Creating daily, weekly and monthly reports of product KPIs.
● Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights
relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
Required Skills And Experience:
● 2-5 years of work experience in data analytics- including analyzing large data sets.
● BTech in Mathematics/Computer Science
● Strong analytical, quantitative and data interpretation skills.
● Hands-on experience with Python, Apache Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL
databases(MongoDB preferred), Linux is a must.
● Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
● Experience with Google Cloud Data Analytics Products such as BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc etc. (or similar cloud-based platforms).
● Experience working within a Linux computing environment, and use of
command-line tools including knowledge of shell/Python scripting for
automating common tasks.
● Previous experience working at startups and/or in fast-paced environments.
● Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role.
Preferred Education & Experience:
•Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Well-versed in and 5+ years of hands-on demonstrable experience with:
▪Data Analysis & Data Modeling
Database Design & Implementation
Database Performance Tuning & Optimization
▪PL/pgSQL & SQL
•5+ years of hands-on development experience in Relational Database (PostgreSQL/SQL
•5+ years of hands-on development experience in SQL, PL/PgSQL, including stored procedures,
functions, triggers, and views.
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience in Database Design Principles, SQL
Query Optimization Techniques, Index Management, Integrity Checks, Statistics, and Isolation
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience in Database Read & Write
Performance Tuning & Optimization.
•Knowledge and Experience working in Domain Driven Design (DDD) Concepts, Object Oriented
Programming System (OOPS) Concepts, Cloud Architecture Concepts, NoSQL Database Concepts
are added values
•Knowledge and working experience in Oil & Gas, Financial, & Automotive Domains is a plus
Hands-on development experience in one or more NoSQL datastores such as Cassandra, HBase,
MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Neo4J, etc. a plus
Job Location : Pune/Remote
Work Timings : 2.30 pm-11:30 pm
Joining Period : Immediate-20 day
● Proficiency in Linux.
● Experience working with AWS cloud services: EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift.
● Must have SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query
authoring (SQL) as well as familiarity with databases including Mysql, Mongo, Cassandra,
● Must have experience with Python/Scala.
● Must have experience with Big Data technologies like Apache Spark.
● Must have experience with Apache Airflow.
● Experience with data pipelines and ETL tools like AWS Glue.
- Your responsibilities:
- Build, improve and extend NLP capabilities
- Research and evaluate different approaches to NLP problems
- Must be able to write code that is well designed, produce deliverable results
- Write code that scales and can be deployed to production
- Fundamentals of statistical methods is a must
- Experience in named entity recognition, POS Tagging, Lemmatization, vector representations of textual data and neural networks - RNN, LSTM
- A solid foundation in Python, data structures, algorithms, and general software development skills.
- Ability to apply machine learning to problems that deal with language
- Engineering ability to build robustly scalable pipelines
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team with a strong product focus
Work Location : Chennai
Experience Level : 5+yrs
Package : Upto 18 LPA
Notice Period : Immediate Joiners
It's a full-time opportunity with our client.
Mandatory Skills:Machine Learning,Python,Tableau & SQL
--2+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling, data science, and Analysis.
--Experience with ML models including but not limited to Regression, Random Forests, XGBoost.
--Experience in an ML engineer or data scientist role building and deploying ML models or hands on experience developing deep learning models.
--Experience writing code in Python and SQL with documentation for reproducibility.
--Strong Proficiency in Tableau.
--Experience handling big datasets, diving into data to discover hidden patterns, using data visualization tools, writing SQL.
--Experience writing and speaking about technical concepts to business, technical, and lay audiences and giving data-driven presentations.
--AWS Sagemaker experience is a plus not required.
Location - Remote till covid ( Hyderabad Stacknexus office post covid)
Experience - 5 - 7 years
Skills Required - Should have hands-on experience in Azure Data Modelling, Python, SQL and Azure Data bricks.
Notice period - Immediate to 15 days
• Solid technical / data-mining skills and ability to work with large volumes of data; extract
and manipulate large datasets using common tools such as Python and SQL other
programming/scripting languages to translate data into business decisions/results
• Be data-driven and outcome-focused
• Must have good business judgment with demonstrated ability to think creatively and
• Must be an intuitive, organized analytical thinker, with the ability to perform detailed
• Takes personal ownership; Self-starter; Ability to drive projects with minimal guidance
and focus on high impact work
• Learns continuously; Seeks out knowledge, ideas and feedback.
• Looks for opportunities to build owns skills, knowledge and expertise.
• Experience with big data and cloud computing viz. Spark, Hadoop (MapReduce, PIG,
• Experience in risk and credit score domains preferred
• Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent context-switching in a fast-paced
Object-oriented languages (e.g. Python, PySpark, Java, C#, C++ ) and frameworks (e.g. J2EE or .NET)
- Must have 5-8 years of experience in handling data
- Must have the ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Must have strong knowledge of and experience with programming (Python), Linux/Bash scripting, databases(SQL, etc)
- Must have strong analytical and critical thinking to resolve business problems using data and tech
- Must have domain familiarity and interest of – Cloud technologies (GCP/Azure Microsoft/ AWS Amazon), open-source technologies, Enterprise technologies
- Must have the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have good communication skills
- Working knowledge/exposure to ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Athena, PrestoDB, Jupyter Notebook