Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet.
Preferred both male and female candidates.
Extra Benefits:1) Special Incentives
2) Attractive Bonus
3) Enthusiastic work Environment
Plan, identify, source, validate, submit & close right candidates for client mandates.
Be creative & competent in identifying right candidates through maximum possibilities available.
Engage candidates effectively & understand their talents, skills and aspirations. Understand client culture and requirement pulse accurately.
Sense when the right fitment is present between client requirement pulse and candidates skills and aspirations. Work with quality and speed.
Take ownership & be accountable in delivering desired outcomes.
and please share a short video on below:
good networking skills.
Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the positions, and
meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
Source and screen candidates by using databases/portals, social media, job applications etc.
Assess applicants' relevant knowledge and skills as per requirement
Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter
candidates within schedule
Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection
Minimum 2 years in recruitment/ talent acquisition
Must have experience in ATS(applicant tracking system)
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Self-Driven and self-motivator
Good knowledge on MS excel
Market Research and Business development is an additional advantage
Bachelor’s degree in human resource management (or related field)
LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS as IT RECRUITER
both Freshers and Experienced for our Bangalore location.
- Handle end to end recruitment activities - starting from job posting, talent sourcing, prescreening, assessment, interview, offer management and onboarding process for the assigned hiring requisition alongside ensuring best in class candidate and Hiring Leader experience.
- Working with members of the senior leadership team, management and candidates to identify and attract talent.
- Handle stakeholder relationships and drive the recruitment processes, which includes talent branding, sourcing strategies and overall recruitment related responsibilities.
- Manage relationships with external resources such as recruiting agencies as needed.
- Regular communication with hiring managers to discuss candidates and drive the recruitment process
- Understand business, hiring leaders’ needs and delivering value by crafting right solutions.
- Execute sourcing strategy and talent pipelining for hiring across all levels to source top talent through social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and Employee Referral Program & Internal job posts.
- Requires three to five years of progressive experience, preferably in Telecom hiring background.
- Must have solid experience using sourcing capabilities such as advanced Boolean searching, social media, LinkedIn.com, Indeed.com, and relevant networking groups.
- Must have experience creating strategies to penetrate markets and the ability to communicate that with leadership.
- Must have experience interfacing with all levels of management and leadership in a corporate environment.
- Must be self-motivated, accepting responsibilities, completing assigned action items, professional communication and participating in a proactive manner in all teamwork activities in a remote work environment.
- Must be detailed oriented and produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision or direction
- Proven leadership and demonstrated results in passive recruitment, sourcing and client relationship management
- Successfully managing high requisition workload, utilising full desk recruiting strategies and proactive, passive sourcing techniques.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Self-motivated and go-getter.
We are building for the future of work by changing the way the world looks at information and data paradigms. The Meaning Engine by India-based Needle Innovision enables building solutions by processing meaningful data out of anything stored anywhere - structured, unstructured data types, distributed, at scale and more.
In our quest to do more, we are looking for a fantastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in a hybrid setting. Below are some (seriously important) green flags that we are looking for from you:
🟢 Ability to build and repeat the vision, not just work on tasks in the new phase of your career
🟢 Empathy for people and ability to connect with diverse individuals
🟢 Be a transparent and communicative person
🟢 Champion Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and incorporate them in the hiring process
This could be an awesome launching pad for someone who believes in our mantra of "find them, grow them, keep them,". Our teams are sustained on values of care and we offer a generous number of vacation days, the opportunity to craft your calendar with flexible schedules and very soon an insurance plan for you and your loved ones.
What you will do:
- Coordinate with the functional and technical team leads to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria and standardize the selection process across tech and non-tech roles
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person/virtual interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, and maintain an updated pipeline
- Design compelling job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives and collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team, when needed
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
What you will bring:
- 2-4 years experience in talent acquisition (preferably in a start-up environment) and hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Proficiency in maintaining the hiring pipeline for multiple roles, at the junior - mid-level roles (experience in hiring for leadership roles can be a bonus)
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github)
- Ability to devise innovative sourcing strategies for potential applicants
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work closely with others across different teams.
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
If you are excited by the prospect of helping us build a team that works to build digital transformation solutions, and if you have an eye for spotting talent in the fast-paced start-up environment, we think you could be the one to help build the impact we are looking for.
- Develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit mid to senior and niche candidates. (i.e. competitive research, networking, direct sourcing, etc.)
- Identify and engage with both passive and active talent through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, social media, and creative search techniques
- Manage candidate pipelines and campaigns
- Work across varying technical skill sets for multiple requisitions and prioritize workload based on business needs
- Maintain pipeline funnel metrics and performance indicators
- Relevant experience of minimum 2 years in Technical / IT Recruitment
- Sourcing for product based firms / tech start-ups is a plus
- Can-do attitude to achieve your individual and organizational goals
- Enthusiasm to approach new people and educate them about the opportunities with us.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, work environment with razor-sharp focus on meeting and exceeding hiring goals, and operating with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Job Skills & Qualifications (REQUIRED)
- Bachelors degree.
- Negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships.
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications.
- Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs.
- Review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements.
- Search for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, recruiting firms or employee referrals.
- Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training and education, and inform them of the positions duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits and working conditions.
- Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on your findings.
- Contact applicants to inform them of their application statuses and conduct background or reference checks on job applicants, particularly those who will be given job offers.
Roles & responsibilities:
1. On-boarding senior level hiring across industries for short-term projects based on client requirements.
3. Day to day operational activities like interacting with the clients.
1. Excellent" Communication Skills
2. Must have experience in hiring using Naukri, Social media, LinkedIn etc.
3. Ability to work in time bound manner
4. Entrepreneurial DNA
5. Should work autonomously with minimal supervision
6. Strong negotiation skills, ability to keep multiple stakeholders in mind all the time
** Please excuse us if you don't have candidate-search experience.
MBA with 1 to 3 years of work experience
Why Should you work with us:
1. An environment where passion and youth combine to deliver a globally relevant platform
2. Personal growth with the company
3. Good-remuneration (depending on the candidate & relevant experience)
4. Performance-based incentive - in addition to the salary
-A salary in line with the market Standard
-Equity in the firm (Up to 0.5%)
-Excellent career growth opportunities with a very fast growing company
Bench Sales Recruiter (Day Shift)
- 6-12 months of experience in Bench Sales is required
- Required Skills: Minimum of 6-12 months proven Bench sales (US Staffing) experience
- Experience working with US citizens, GC candidates,H1B,EAD and OPT preferred
- Knowledge of Corp-to-Corp,1099,W2 preferred
- 6-12 months of experience in Bench Sales is required.
- Marketing Bench Consultant (H1B,OPT,GC,US Citizen).
- Experience in marketing and the available Consultants.
- Regular interaction and identifying their needs and position them to projects accordingly.
- Proven successful sales record in the IT Staffing and Consulting Industry.
- Minimum of 6-12 months proven Bench sales (US Staffing) experience.
- Excellence experienced with full cycle of Sales, submitting the consultants, confirming the best rates for consultants.
- Following up for interview schedules, closing the best deals.
- Ability to interact, develop Vendor network and get candidates placed in quick turnaround time.
- Experience working with US citizens, GC candidates, H1B, EAD and OPT preferred.
- Gathering requirements for consultants from Vendors of clients, Job portals and other networking techniques.
- Submitting the candidates for the suitable positions and following up regarding the rates and client interviews.
- Updating and maintaining the database for future requirements, generate daily reports and update them.
- He should hire marketing candidates in his district both physically and digitally.
- He will recruit potential candidates for Block Sales Manager and District Sales Manager.
- He will physically screen, verify and scrutinize prospective candidates on field and then forward the same to the company’s HR cell if found eligible.
- He shall be responsible to make them aware of their job role and responsibilities.
- He shall be responsible to send eligible candidates to this office through the HR Coordinators.
- Other Field recruitment processes as and when instructed.