- Responsible for managing end to end HR processes
- Design & implement recruiting strategies for each Business Unit by understanding the manpower requirements
- Lead and execute Recruitments for campus, Lateral, focusing on direct sourcing majorly
- Plan and execute the Talent Management process inclusive of performance appraisals, Career Development and advancement
- Candidates will be responsible to implement new HR programs and activities
- Plan & execute the employee engagement activities
- Solely responsible for maintaining the payroll & attendance system.
- Responsible for comp & ben, HR policies, other generalist activities or any ad hoc responsibilities.
Ideal candidate should have:
- Should have 3 Years of experience in HR generalist responsibilities with focus on Recruitment and Performance Management.
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint with ability to manage MIS and reporting
- Multitasker and able to manage any ad hoc tasks
- Desire to learn and develop.
- Strong organization skills - ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, etc
- Capable of handling high pressure situations & excellent stakeholder management capabilities
Designation: Junior HR Executive
Experience : - 1- 2 years
Location: Karve Road, Pune
Notice period: Immediate joiners preferred. (We welcome the candidates who have career break also)
Skills require:-Education: MBA- HR , BBA - HR, PGDBM -HR
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Strong academic Knowledge of key Human Resource functions
- Excellent written documentation skills, and flawless English Grammar.
- Strong desire to learn and grow.
- Problem-Solving Skills
Role - https://www.naukri.com/hr-generalist-jobs" target="_blank">HR Generalist
This role will have a dual responsibility - a) Setting up and anchoring of the employee wellness framework for the organization. b) Driving organization wide employee engagement initiatives.
work Location : HO,Bangalore
MBA - HR + BE/BTech, with 4 - 6 years of relevant experience.
Candidate should have already worked as Engagement lead or should have worked in similar role
Candidates should have a notice period of max 1 month only
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We- re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. We are hiring a HR Manager who can take care of hiring and team building.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Must have experience in bulk hiring, college hiring, etc.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Must have experience in hiring preferably for BPOs.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
What you will do:
- Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conducting employee onboarding and helping organize training and development initiatives
- Providing support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolving any issues that may arise
- Promoting HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assisting in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Gathering and analysing data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Enhancing job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Ability to work comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
- Additional HR training will be a plus
At Kafqa, we are building an online global performing arts academy. For our students, we offer live classes conducted by experienced & expert artists. For our artists, we offer a bouquet of opportunities to monetize their skills including being an instructor at Kafqa. Our mission is to serve artists in their journey from their first steps in the art to success on the largest stages in the world.
The role is a unique opportunity to be a part of the core team at KAFQA. The responsibilities of the role are per the below:
· Understand the needs of employees across different segments across their lifecycle (discovery of Kafqa opportunities, application experience, interview experience, decision experience, onboarding, settling down, scaling with the organization, attrition & separation) & design best in class experiences always thinking technology first
· Understand the needs of instructors separately and design best in class experiences for them in partnership with head of departments and other teams.
· Meet compliances mandated by central & state governments.
The role is based in Bangalore, India and reports directly to the Founder, CEO of KAFQA.
Experience, Qualifications & Person Type
The ideal candidate is someone who –
· Has 5+ years of experience preferably in a HR role
· Thinks first principle to re-imagine experiences for employees & challenge status quo
· Thinks technology first
· Is comfortable prioritizing
· Is creative and can innovate
· Interested in the performing arts & preferably is a performer themselves
· Is willing to fulfil all responsibilities above & go beyond as needed
· Is a self-starter, operates with autonomy & can deal with ambiguity while being innovative & frugal
- Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment.
- Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees.
- Develops, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information.
- Defines objectives, identifies and evaluates trends and options, chooses a course of action, and evaluates outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, and recommending system improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.