We are looking for developers who are passionate about Python and know what are the benefits of python well.
- Design & implement new software modules based on the product requirements
- Debug existing software components, fix issues, and avoid regressions
- Be proactive, take ownership, and be accountable
- Familiar with Test Drive Development.
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions, and code reviews
Technologies we’re hiring for:
- Developed HTTP based REST APIs and implemented Authentication, Caching
- Worked with relational and NoSQL databases and aware of concepts like ORM, Migrations
- Languages & Frameworks: Python Django/Flask
- Database: Postgres/ Mongo
- Must have worked in a Unix/Linux based environment
- Advanced middleware like RabbitMQ, Celery Beat is definitely a plus.
Minimum 3+ year hands-on experience in Python needed
About smartSense consulting solutions Pvt.Ltd.
Python. Django Rest Framework experience would be great, but not essential! We prioritise
quality over quantity.
Postgres with InfluxDB, Oracle, MySQL and Redis experience a plus.
Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, OpenShift and associated tooling.
AWS, especially ECS, Lambda, RDS and DynamoDB. Performance and uptime are super
important to us.
The challenge of scaling a global, distributed API to 10,000+ requests per second.
We have SDKs in a bunch of languages, so the more polyglot you are the better.
If you like writing JS and React that would be awesome too.
• At least 4+ years of hands-on experience on solution architecture, integration of solutions.
• Strong experience in the following domains: Java EE including (Web Services, REST,JPA), Spring, SOA, Design patterns, Unit and Integration test cases frameworks,Database (SQL & No SQL)
• Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools and API usage in Mobile applications
• Able & willing to work hands on both solutions & development
• Able to coach / guide the junior members
We are looking for a passionate backend developer with 2-3 years of experience who loves challenges and building something from ground-up. Past track record of building a statistical tool will be an advantage
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design of system and architecture for all features and problems
- Translate high level business problems into scalable design and code
- Maintain existing backend code and infrastructure
- Working with team to solve problems and discuss new ideas
- Smart system design smart having a balance between speed of implementation and scalability
- Ownership of projects or codes written
Qualifications and Skills
- Passion to work for startup and aptitude for fast learning
- In-depth understanding of Django and Django Rest Framework
- Expertise in python
- Basic machine learning knowledge, Company will help the candidate to upskill
- Ability to write clean, scalable, robust code
- Understanding of complete lifecycle of software development
- Basic knowledge of front-end development
- Good understanding of restful api design
- Working knowledge of AWS (EC2, RDS and Postgresql)
- Familiarity deploying SAAS solution with Amazon AWS and Docker (Kubernetes) etc
Name of the position: Nodejs Developer
Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Location : Chembur - West. (Walking distance from Chembur Station.)
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore,a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Testing: Detect and fix defects prior to delivery to customers and ensure the system is working as expected.
- Change control and Configuration management: Follow the Configuration Management guidelines for the Configuration items (CI) within scope to ensure version integrity.
- Bug Fix / Defect Resolution: Study the existing system and identify the location of bugs; Identify the areas of executable code that will undergo change; Develop code to fix the bug identify impact of the new code on existing functionality to ensure that the bug reported is fixed in the given timeline without affecting any other areas of the system.
- Defect prevention activities: Participate in Defect Prevention analysis; Review defects logged in the defect tracking log, Verify/review defect description and root cause to ensure non-recurrence of defects.
- Knowledge of Rest APIs and Socket.io
- Good proficiency in MySQL, MongoDB.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, etc.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Good understanding of server-side template preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc .
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Understanding accessibility, good practices and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environment.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
-BE/ BSc IT/ MCA/ Msc IT/ BTech. With at-least 1 year relevant experience
-Technology enthusiast with an ability to learn and adopt with different technologies
-CDAC certification preferred.
Package: As per industry std.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- MongoDb database or relational database skills
We at Innovaccer are looking for Software Development Engineer-II (Backend) to build the most amazing product experience. You’ll get to work with other engineers to build delightful feature experience to understand and solve our customer’s pain points.
A Day in the Life
- Building efficient and reusable applications and abstractions.
- Identify and communicate back-end best practices.
- Participate in the project life-cycle from pitch/prototyping through definition and design to build, integration, QA and delivery
- Analyse and improve the performance, scalability, stability, and security of the product
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
What You Need
- 3+ years of experience with a start-up mentality and high willingness to learn
- Solid knowledge of Python and experience with any web framework (Django, etc)
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skill
- Experience in Web Services and REST.
- Experience in RDBMS & NoSQL database.
- Experience in Solution Architecture.
- Proven experience with Git.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering.
- Expert in Python and Django Code Reviews
- Server Deployment
- Mongo DB/Postgres SQL DB
- JIRA Administration
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
GEITPL is looking for Python Developer Please find below the JD- 1-6 years Ambitious, hardworking and self-motivated optimistic individual Eager to learn diverse open source technologies and work in dynamic work environment requiring constant learning Good understanding of OOPs concepts Should have clear understanding of classes, functions and data types in Python Knowledge of advanced Python concepts like decorators and memory management Should have knowledge of Django framework and Flask framework Should have working knowledge of ReactJS Good analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to work in groups Good communication skills Fast paced self-learning individual with clear thinking and analytical-logical approach to intellectual work Open source contributions would be considered as a plus point So, if you have 1+ years of experience developing applications with Python Developer, apply today! We will love to talk! Please submit Your complete application with salary expectations
If you love to work in a fast-paced startup environment and desire to solve some very
challenging problems using technology, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to work as a Senior Software
Developer. You will be involved in working on multiple products for the scaling and growth
stage of the lifecycle.
We work closely with the real world,. If you are interested to grow and learn in your career
and at the same time work on products for the 1Bn user market, we encourage you to apply.
● Managing and guiding a team of junior developers for timely delivery of product and
● Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Design and implementation of data storage solutions
● Design & Build: Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for
mission-critical systems, and delivering high-availability and performance.
● Collaborate - Collaborating within your product streams and team to bring best
practices and leverage a world-class tech stack.
● Measurable Outcome - You will need to set quantifiable objectives that encapsulate
the quality attributes of a system. The fitness of the application is measured against
● DevOps - You will need to set up every essential (tracking/alerting) to make sure the
infrastructure/software you built is working as expected.
● Design and development of our REST APIs
● Help maintain code quality, architecture, and automation
Required Knowledge and Skills
● Over 3 years of experience working in backend development technologies and
● Highly curious and ready to dive into complex technical challenges.
● Proficiency in development and scripting in Python, Django/Flask framework.
● Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices -
bonus points for MySQL and MongoDB
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling
an application to support load changes
● Setup and administration of backups
● Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs
desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
● Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
● Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
● Hands-on experience with architecture and structural design patterns
● Expertise in designing, developing, deploying, and integrating RESTful APIs
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Requires excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation.
● You should be a team player.
● You should be positive towards problem-solving, have a very structural thought
process to solve problems
● Interest to work in a high paced start-up environment with a large amount of learning.
● Good understanding of different frameworks, and be able to pick up new
technologies at ease.
● You should be agile enough to figure out a need for new technologies/frameworks
and learn new technology for better product performance.
Carabiner Technologies is looking for Lead Full Stack Developer to join our development team. We are looking for self-driven individuals who want to be part of the direction of our product, who take pride in their work and are not afraid of getting their hands dirty with all parts of our product.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Write high-quality code that is self-explanatory, thoroughly tested, and meets objectives as described in functional specifications
- Collaborate with other engineers and participate in code reviews
- Work with marketing, product, CS and ops teams to define requirements, timelines, and prioritisation for web-based projects.
- Follow established best practices for Carabiner's codebase.
- Help analyse performance throughout the stack to optimize the user experience.
- Drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Design, implement and maintain existing and new applications
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Use software engineering best practices (testing, CI/CD, containers)
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3-6+ years of development experience working on large web applications
- Experience working in agile environment
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Have mastered Git
- Ability to demonstrate superior understanding of software development fundamentals
NICE TO HAVE
- Software development bootcamp diploma and/or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or computer engineering
- Experience scaling applications directly on AWS
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Reactive and Event-Driven architectures