• Complete ownership of building and maintaining mobile APP.
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and
• Should be comfortable working on Android (Kotlin/Java).
• Should be comfortable in building a great consumer user interface.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Overall experience of 2-4 years in native Android.
• Android Developer with 2+ years of experience.
• Experience in Android (Android Studio, Java, Kotlin).
• Basic understanding of Backend services, API implementation and database systems.
• We encourage all our devs to have base level of knowledge on DevOps, Source Control, CI/CD
systems, Cloud Services such as AWS, Firebase, GCP
• Ability to implement designs and functionality provided by UI/UX teams
• Understanding of production deployment of the app in Play Store.
The fun stuff you'll actually be doing:
- Focus on delivering code in ReactNative
- Input and lead technical discussions
- Identify areas of technical improvement within a project
- Provide support for other team members, including non-technical people (DM’s, PM’s)
- Lots of previous commercial development experience, with expert knowledge of ReactNative
- Experience with CICD for RN apps, Performance analysis , Crash reporting, Crash recovery, Localization or Native development is an added advantage.
- Can take the lead on an area of a project (e.g. FE), making some architectural decisions
- Ability to mentor and guide more junior developers
- Ability to explain complicated technical concepts to non-technical people
- Up to date with latest trends in their core technology, and expresses an interest in other areas of the tech stack
About the Role :
You will be handling the main android app in pratilipi. You will be helping in building new features, experiments and incorporating any new framework updates.
As a core member of our Android team :
- You will be having an impact on our 1.7M users everyday.
- You will be rolling out experiments and working closely with our product managers and design team to validate and build new features.
- Monitoring apps and fixing bugs for improving performance.
- Refactoring/Rewriting obsolete code to align with new architecture.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
2-5 years in android development
- Live Data and other Android Jetpack components
- DI (Dagger/Hilt)
- Design patterns MVVM, MVI
- Multithreading (Coroutines)
- Offline Storage
- Remote data interaction via REST and JSON
Hands on experience:
- Third party analytics like Amplitude, Clevertap etc..
- Common third-party libraries and APIs like (Glide, retrofit...)
- Firebase products (FireStore/ RealTimeDB/ FCM..)
- Writing custom views
- Text based UIs like notes, reader etc..
- Publishing/Updating apps on Google Play and other stores (Huawei/Xiaomi...)
Good to have:
- Basic understanding of clean architecture.
- Simple data structure and algorithm understanding.
- Basic understanding of AWS services and products
- Strong design intuition and user empathy.
- Should be aware of future technologies in the android ecosystem.
- You should be quick in understanding the hypothesis, and build the experiment and make it available to user
- We prefer people who are highly experimental and willing to take risks.
- Experience in training or mentoring team members.
- Medical insurance
- You can choose online courses, books or other resources that will help you grow.
- Mental Health Consultation
- You can participate in Company Employee Stock Options Program
- You get to work on other technologies apart from working on the mobile technology
- We provide powerful machines to make sure you’re fast!
Do not apply if you are not:
- Ownership driven
- Curious in general
- Self motivated
- Use to work in chaotic environment
- Highly proactive
- Strong working experience in IOS application development is a must. First-hand experience of native mobile apps using Swift must.
- Experience with Swift, RxSwift, Swift UI, Unit test.
- Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for IOS. Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strongest for continuous improvement. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of network connections, Rest API'sand scheduling. Strong knowledge about security standards (e.g. HTTPS) and privacy standards.
- Idea/experience of the unit and instrumentation testing in IOS. Optimizing app performance and memory consumption.
- Leveraging community libraries to efficiently complete development tasks.
- Debugging apps using simulators and related tooling.
- Persisting data for offline-first apps using databases such as Realm.
- Localizing apps to support multiple languages and regions, vernacular libraries and fonts.
- Familiar with Version control system such as GIT.
Job Description :
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Worked on Dart.js
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Responsibilities And Duties :
- Must have built at least one Android, iOS, apps with Flutter or Hybrid Framework.
Benefits of working with Ebizz Family:
- 5 working days
- Paid Overtime
- Growth in a short time
- PF ESIC benefits
- Co-operative Teammates
- Friendly Environment
at Suvi(We can provide upto 60LPA)
❖ Responsible for requirements gathering, solution definition,
development and deployment of mobile applications for the Vahak
❖ Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile
❖ Design interfaces to improve user experience.
❖ Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions. Troubleshoot and
debug to optimize performance
❖ Research current technology trends to provide input on how they may
influence overall enterprise architecture.
❖ Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and
explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in
alignment with the business.
SKILLS LOOKING FOR
❖ Between 5-10 years proven work experience as a developer for Android in the mobile
development industry with a track record of developing apps released to the public.
❖ Algorithms and data structure.
❖ Solid understanding of the full mobile app development life cycle.
❖ Experience and understanding of government services, security & mobility domains.
❖ Excellent Experience with Java/J2EE, Eclipse, XML, Android APIs, Android SDK and
❖ Experience in working with SQLite Database.
❖ Experience in developing back-end services preferably with Golang/Python.
❖ Solid understanding and experience with object-oriented programming and associated
❖ Proficiency working with object-oriented design, data structures, and complexity
❖ Experience of working with the back-end developer in the process of building the
❖ Experience with open-source APIs such as Google Maps, Google Places, etc.
❖ Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
❖ Familiarity with cloud message API and push notifications.
❖ Familiarity with RESTful and SOAP APIs to connect Mobile applications to back-end
❖ Experience with Agile Development (SCRUM methodology, JIRA).
❖ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git, SVN
❖ Individuals with knowledge of Flutter will be highly preferred.
- Manages projects with timely deadlines.
- Write clear, concise and well documented code.
- Communicates frequently with management; detailing progress on the development effort.
- Evaluates and implements changes to tools and modules based on the needs of the client.
- 5+ years of experience as an iOS developer.
- Proficiency in Swift and Objective-C.
- Experienced in developing customer-facing, commercial iOS applications.
- Deep understanding of iOS frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation, along with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledgeable in consuming RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with large e-commerce web sites is desirable.
- Proficient in git
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer II (SDE2) to help deliver high visibility and impact features for the ChakraHQ Platform. ChakraHQ Platform is the world's first Omnichannel Process Automation Platform. Imagine AWS but for operations and business teams; built on cutting edge technology stacks, to solve problems for modern businesses.
Technology specialists at ChakraHQ are at the core of the company's decisions and vision. As an SDE2, you will contribute to the design and development of the core technology stack of the ChakraHQ Platform. Working closely with Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success you will take ownership to develop features, plugins and custom fixes that will materially impact customer’s and ChakraHQ’s business. You will also be responsible for maintaining a streamlined build and CI/CD system. You will help coordinate the incorporation of upstream features into the ChakraHQ Platform.
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of ChakraHQ
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Implement clean and modern mobile interfaces that provide an excellent user experience.
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the ChakraHQ production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Knowledge of frameworks such as React-Native is a big plus
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients
- Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies
What is the role?
We are looking for a hands-on Android Developer to join our mobile team. The apt applicant must have Android software development skills, a passion for delivering high-quality, rock-solid apps. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java and Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science and minimum 4 years of Software Development experience- Knowledge of Mobile automation and experience on platforms such as espresso
- Knowledge of application profiling and performance monitoring tools such as Android profiler, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, etc.
- Excellent coding skills in an object-oriented language such as Java and Kotlin.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Have published at least one original Android app.- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Whom will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to AVP Engineering and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status